Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) (1047 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos) / Photos: See All The Food A Man Ate To Win Cash Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) by spyjulius(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2017

Here are the shocking photos my friend sent to me from Indian, a man who raped a boy of 6 and ate him raw thereafter. According to him the man is a psycho.

This incident was said to have taken place in Pelibheet area in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.

According to my friend the man whose name is Najim was caught by police with blood stains on his clothes. He actually confessed to have eaten his lungs and heart.

Its really weird, see the photos below (warning very graphics, viewer discretion is advised).

https://www.leapfame.com/topic/8793/indian-man-ate-6-years-old-boy-after-raping-him-photos-and-video
Re: Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) by doctimonyeka(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shakama!!!! What is the world people turnin into nau

Lalasticla come and see ooo
Re: Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is extremely gory!

See the animal inside a cage!!! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) by JideAmuGiaka: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Horrible
Re: Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) by dhardline(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is just terrible. What will prompt a man to do this kind of thing biko nu cry embarassed
Re: Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) by LordIsaac(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
This world....hia!
Re: Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) by gqboyy(m): 2:18am On Mar 09, 2017
And Indians are saying Africans are savages as if they don't have similar cases
Re: Indian Man Ate 6 Years Old Boy After Raping Him (photos And Video) by ifyalways(f): 4:28am On Mar 09, 2017
The man looks mentally sick.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Killed On Coconut Tree / Take A Good Look At This Picture And Tell Me What You See / Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.