Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time (1030 Views)

5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / The Greatest Physician - Dr Paul Enenche ( Seeds Of Destiny Devotional) / The Greatest Scammer Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by Ayomax(m): 12:21pm On May 20, 2017
A close friend of mine called my attention to this,He was scammed by this girl, her name is Ogunsakin Mary tolani with account number 0059089643 access bank
That her real picture and face but she is using her body to scam gullible guys, always claiming she needs transport fare of 2k, no matter your location. She is ready to talk to you on phone and will even call you back to check on you, just to gain your trust and make it easier to send her money, after sending her money, she will block your number and block you on Facebook also.

Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by Ayomax(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
more @ Mynd44 , Seun and Lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by StarBukola(f): 12:30pm On May 20, 2017
Two words
Oloriburuku
Omoalejatijati

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by AntiSarrki: 12:30pm On May 20, 2017
Hmm nawa ooo
Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2017
Bwaaaaj, no tp no coming.
Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by Edopesin: 12:33pm On May 20, 2017
mehn she could use those bo*bs to scam buhari... jst check it out

1 Like

Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by Edopesin: 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
StarBukola:
Two words
Oloriburuku
Omoalejatijati

jealosy is all over ur comment
girls sef

1 Like

Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by emeijeh(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2017
What did i just read?!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2017
hahahaha!!

No TP... No Coming cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by samuel051: 3:36am On May 21, 2017
And it didn't occur to all the olodos that read this story that its a guy behind that account just playing dumb mofos and scamming them off their 2k. Which olosho will do such advert publicly.smh
Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by shunful: 12:38pm On May 21, 2017
samuel051:
And it didn't occur to all the olodos that read this story that its a guy behind that account just playing dumb mofos and scamming them off their 2k. Which olosho will do such advert publicly.smh
I just called the number out of curiosity and I heard a voice of a female. I think it's real
Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
shunful:

I just called the number out of curiosity and I heard a voice of a female. I think it's real

You think these scammers are stoopid?! Of course, a woman will answer the damn number, these guys are pros! But make the mistake of sending the money (its just 2k, right?) And your damn dreams is where you will see this ghost.
Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by samuel051: 6:24pm On May 21, 2017
shunful:

China phone voice changer at work.
Re: Meet The Greatest Scammer Of All Time by damilola1978: 1:22pm On May 26, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

From The Womb / I Hope Hungerbad Is Doing Good? / 4 Emotions Nigerian Cryptocurrency Traders Have Almost Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.