Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew (40532 Views)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I finally confirmed Buhari's govt a failure... When I learnt he recruited you into BMC.

Every appointment was a flop back to back wink

The laff no gree me hold!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please be gentle on him.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Oloriode: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
What empirical evidence do you have to debunk the news? I am watching you in 3-D.
donsteady:
This news is fake as Buhari, if there's no any empirical evidence to back it up.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Iyou: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Am not too surprise,it happened and is hapPening.....our leaders need to wake up.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by sweetheart202(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
THE GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATE SHOULD ACT NOT WAITING FOR THE FEDERAL GOVT OR DSS...AFTER ALL DID THY NOT COLLECT SECURITY VOTES.........WHY WAIT FOR THE CENTRE ALWAYS TO DO WHAT THE STATE CAN EASILY DO
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by augustine: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
qualityovenbake:
This terror treat needs to be taken seriously by the military chief. They mustn't wait until this terrorist group carry out their attacks.
How sure are you that the military chief is not part of the plot? Do you think it is mere coincidence that the heads of all military and paramilitary formations come from a particular tribe.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by stieyven(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JESU shocked

sarrki no lie, we are not one in this country
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by kpaofame: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2017
As a keyboard warrior i am ready to fight anyone heating up the polity of that area undecided

My Grand milee dey that zone oo.... If i hear pim say something happen for Erho....Yawa go gas oo

shocked shocked BTW security agencies should look into it ASAP to forestall any future issues...

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by goodnews777: 1:12am On Mar 09, 2017
That helicopter is owned and operated by El rufais agents. Those are trained Boko haram agents. Nigeria is in trouble . The south need to arm themselves now.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by epitomeofgrace: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2017
donsteady:
This news is fake as Buhari, if there's no any empirical evidence to back it up.

Guys am from abraka and recently my mum told me they have stop going to the farm because of the herdsmen...

The time to act is now or never. So dont say the news is fake.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by irsakant: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JESU shocked

sarrki no lie, we are not one in this country
Na now you know that they are the owners of this Nigeria. Biafra is our heritage that had existed before almagamation in 1914. Up Biafra!
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by RillJ(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2017
If true, arrange to short it down on next visist

Bamss1:
na like this e dey start o. i could remember helicopter supplying stuffs to boko haram too
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by alaskido(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2017
If na Niger Delta boys dey cook illegal refinery the Army, Navy and Police will move in and swoop on them killing and burning down the whole area. Now it is Fulani herdsmen and nothing is being done instead some highly placed northern politicians are backing up their kinsmen.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Luizville(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2017
The same helicopter use to make delivery to a fulani community in Kafanchan (southern kaduna) before the attacks started. You people should be very careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer / Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support / Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.