Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew (40517 Views)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by spartan117(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by PapaBrowne(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Desert in Delta state

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by colli247(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:
Is this lawmaker from Ethiope in Delta also an IPOOD yooot full of hate??
fool
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by SalamRushdie: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stupid christians should keep playing civilization and political correctness while these s people over run us .

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by adecz: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Book Haram are reassembling..
Deltans, watch out...
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
please is there a desert in Delta State?
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by nams77: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
donsteady:
This news is fake as Buhari, if there's no any empirical evidence to back it up.
It is people like you that make me wish there is a button for e-slap. Presently in Abraka. Fulani herdsmen are raping a maiming farmers and indigenes there. Someone one of such caliber like the Honorable can't come out and make such weighty observation if he is not sure. We are on ground here and we know this is true. I wish I can see you and give you a knock

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by yemmybx(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
what has herdsmen turn nigerian into....oh God why was i deposited in nigeria ?
i would have appreciated ghana or south Africa
if i ask of USA it would look as if am asking for too much
God created you in Nigeria so that you may contribute to the development of Nigeria.

Discover your purpose in Nigeria now and please God.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by SalamRushdie: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Desert in Delta state

Keep fooling urself papa browne ..upon Ur wiseness u think you have can't you see you have been fooling urself

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by phemmyutd(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am sorry, I am finding this difficult to believe.

According to the lawmaker, the alleged incident did not happen once, Yet nobody can take the picture for us to see.

Anyways I might be wrong
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by ugoboss26(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
I agree with what is reported here, it is my mother's community and I graduated from the state university in that town a couple years back, just last year when I visited, a librarian in the university, a very cool, calm and collected man I'd known all my life was beheaded in his farm by the same Fulanis. It was a very big blow to the community. I fear for my people at home everyday, I personally farm (mechanized) on 6 acres of plantations in that same area, my mum who is the caretaker goes with able bodied men when visiting our farms, she's a costodian of about 300 acres of land in that area from the governments of Edo and Delta boundary communities. But these lands aren't profitable anymore. It is almost suicidile to go around those areas with the presence of the herdsmen.

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Jabioro: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
donsteady:
This news is fake as Buhari, if there's no any empirical evidence to back it up.
So if you're in position of authority you will wave it away with your left hand ..
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by ugoboss26(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
nams77:

It is people like you that make me wish there is a button for e-slap. Presently in Abraka. Fulani herdsmen are raping a maiming farmers and indigenes there. Someone one of such caliber like the Honorable can't come out and make such weighty observation if he is not sure. We are on ground here and we know this is true. I wish I can see you and give you a knock

Ignore his ignorance and probable negligence

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by igwebuike01: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Then we are not safe
you may be safe in Oduduwa, so channel your energy to that noble cause and forget the zoo
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
They don't have your time, provided you don't go and start stealing and killing their cattle like the tivs in Benue.
But wait oo, for helicopters to be supplying them, it means these guys might be preparing for sth, maybe war. State govt act fast oo

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by glossy6(f): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
qualityovenbake:
This terror treat needs to be taken seriously by the military chief. They mustn't wait until this terrorist group carry out their attacks.

Which security chief? Is he not their sponsor? I mean Bubu
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Kei144(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opening of the Second Seal

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Seal 2 will very likely be opened in the second month of God's calendar. 1st of Iyyar, 5777 is on April 27th, 2017. Any time from this date, major wars begins to rage around the world.

Mt. 24:7a Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

https://www.nairaland.com/3549267/predictions-2017-end-time-events

Towards the end of April into May, 2017, expect anything from Fulanis positioned all over the country.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Kennitrust(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
boko haram in the.wait
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Enemyofpeace: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thank God Jesus is coming soon
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by starz100: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dumb government of Okowa. Why can't the lawmaker and the state government work hand in hand to produce evidence (video and pictures). This is how we treated boko haram until it grew out of hand. Deltans and Christians be vigilant!

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by obailala(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
phemmyutd:
I am sorry, I am finding this difficult to believe.

According to the lawmaker, the alleged incident did not happen once, Yet nobody can take the picture for us to see.

Anyways I might be wrong
From personal experience and from experience of people close to me, I can say for a fact that Fulanis have large camps in the middle of those bushes. Sometimes, some of the miscreants amongst them step out into the highways even in the hot afternoon to rob travellers with sophisticated weapons after which they fall back into the woods. This has been going on for a long time now (I had an experience sometime in 2009). Can't say much about the helicopter case though.

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by silentdomain(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
For every rumor, there is a thin truth. So, it happens in southern kaduna as they say
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by qualityovenbake(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
glossy6:

Which security chief? Is he not their sponsor? I mean Bubu
I cannot substantiate that ma
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by unclejb2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm sure it's that same helicopter that was delivering supplies to Boko Haram in Sambisa forest during the administration of Jonathan Goodluck
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Engrobiorah(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Then we are not safe
Did someone hack you acct shocked shocked
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by dragonking3: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
What? In my state? angry angry

Deltans why have we allowed these miscreant to settle in delta state like this? Why are we giving them so much power? We need to arise and fight these fulani menace to extinction or else na serious wahala. angry angry angry

Wake up Niger deltans.

Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:

Nah.

GOD u for send this one go burkinafaso, Syria, or even Ethiopia sef.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by dragonking3: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Then we are not safe
Thank God you are using your brain today. See what is already happening in Ife. We need to wake up because these guys are on a mission.
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by dragonking3: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
unclejb2:
I'm sure it's that same helicopter that was delivering supplies to Boko Haram in Sambisa forest during the administration of Jonathan Goodluck
Stop being fo0loish. The same thing was said in southern kaduna. These guys are on a mission. angry angry
Re: Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew by ephi123(f): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:

grin hilarious

Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest