Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (49322 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / University Of Ibadan Law Student Jumps To Her Death During A Show / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by mekasyns: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Nobody saw her jump. So it is very possible she may have been murdered: maybe pushed, or killed and then her body thrown down. Proper investigations need to be done before concluding it's suicide.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by kanicorp9(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Wikinaija Always Making Front Page
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Ignatio(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Can hay fever really lead to this? Does it affect the psyche?

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2017
midehi2:
shocked chai! I hope its not heartbreak oo, I can imagine, my man I love so much will just say "Annie, its over, aint doing anymore" shocked shocked thou its too late for that to happen grin grin

Thou it doesn't worth dying for but RIP black beauty

Hmmmm
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2017
I almost did this when I knew I was gonna graduate with a 2 2. Depression is very real. I wish she had someone to talk to like I did.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by bullabong(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2017
cummando:
Suicide is cowardice
personally I think suicide is having too much courage(overconfidence). How can a coward take such route to God knows where?
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2017
beautiful face with empty brain.... abeg help me tell my ancestors I still have scores to Seattle with them
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2017
What a waste
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by miky10: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Proper investigation is needed...cos i dont think it was a suicide case... undecided
I suspect something too BT God knows better
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Ramaa(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Idiot......go to hell

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by ibnzubair(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

everything is not about heartbreak,not just bc the roommates said she was answering call throughout the night yet the so-called roommates were said to be sleeping..if they were aware of her call why werent they aware of her movement.

if u read in the first line she was said to have hayfever...is that not the most probable cause?..everything is not about boy/girl

I agree it's absurd to conclude it's suicide, but hay fever is not a likely cause for suicide.
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by ibnzubair(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Ignatio:
Can hay fever really lead to this? Does it affect the psyche?

Nope... Mostly eyes, nose and sneezing reflexes
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by watered(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Pick her damn phone and get all the contact details of those she talked with the night prior to her death
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2017
cummando:
Suicide is cowardice
Is it?
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
ibnzubair:

I agree it's absurd to conclude it's suicide, but hay fever is not a likely cause for suicide.
yea..u are correct...just analysing the whole situation
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
DLGY:
Suicide rate in Ghana is very high.

Really? Any proof?

And studies into why that is the case?
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by ibnzubair(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

yea..u are correct...just analysing the whole situation

Keep it up Sherlock Holmes
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2017
chinese style of suicide
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2017
AreaFada2:

Really? Any proof?

It's a frequent news feature in their dailies.
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hmmmm
what is hmmm?
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by SUPOL(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

everything is not about heartbreak,not just bc the roommates said she was answering call throughout the night yet the so-called roommates were said to be sleeping..if they were aware of her call why werent they aware of her movement.

if u read in the first line she was said to have hayfever...is that not the most probable cause?..everything is not about boy/girl
strictly ur personal opinion, mine can't be ruled out either
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by EMERALDGIL(f): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2017
folarinmiles:
Hope she did not die
u are a CAT lol...............see question no she din din die she fainted
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2017
Just30:
it happened between 3:00 am and 4:00 am Her room members we're still at sleep
You Saw The Whole Thing.
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Azil:

Is it?
Yes it is.....
Of course it takes the brave to take his/her life
But only a coward decides it's over with his/her life.
The strong forges on...no shaking!
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Chartey(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
AreaFada2:

Really? Any proof?

Frequent news on Ghanaweb. From SHS student in some village to student in KNUST, there's suicide news almost every week. The guy is not lying.

Another one today.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Another-suicide-at-Achimota-517157
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by humblemikel(f): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

HAY fever can not cause one to commit suicide
it just an allergies
probably there is more to this story
but if she has roommates why didnt they have knowledge of her predicament
anyway her phone may reveal the secrets hidden
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Waooooooooooow see fine laps
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
humblemikel:

HAY fever can not cause one to commit suicide
it just an allergies
probably there is more to this story
but if she has roommates why didnt they have knowledge of her predicament
anyway her phone may reveal the secrets hidden
i know...hay fever is just some sort of allergy.....i am just trying to be comprehensive

seems u are in uyo...i will be in uyo this weekend...any hope of seeing??
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2017
After he don nack the thing tire. Guys are bad.
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by hermosa7: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2017
midehi2:
shocked chai! I hope its not heartbreak oo, I can imagine, my man I love so much will just say "Annie, its over, aint doing anymore" shocked shocked thou its too late for that to happen grin grin

Thou it doesn't worth dying for but RIP black beauty

She may be black but she's no beauty angry
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by humblemikel(f): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

i know...hay fever is just some sort of allergy.....i am just trying to be comprehensive

seems u are in uyo...i will be in uyo this weekend...any hope of seeing??
No Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Who Speaks 5 Foreign Languages At 22 / Public School In Anambra Using Ankara Material For School Uniform (Photos) / Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.