Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (49279 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / University Of Ibadan Law Student Jumps To Her Death During A Show / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
This babe was murdered nothing like suicide as claimed. Cruel world we're living in. Rip beauty.
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Just30: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
airminem:

You Saw The Whole Thing.
no
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
humblemikel:
No Sir.
okay..have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by pally123: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Nobody saw her jump. So it is very possible she may have been murdered: maybe pushed, or killed and then her body thrown down. Proper investigations need to be done before concluding it's suicide.
. My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by trishluvly(f): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Just30:
it happened between 3:00 am and 4:00 am
Her room members we're still at sleep

If her roommates were asleep at the said hours, then how did they know she jumped and how were they able to know the exact time at which it happened?
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
cummando:
But why? Why kill yourself? How e take sure say the afterlife go sweet? Life sweet gaan o. Those little moments of sweetness are worth it like
Shouting goal Drinking Goldberg Punnarization Partying you name it
Even if na gari you dey soak ,soak am with smile There is someone out there who envies you

If na bobo or girl dump you shake body move on. IF na work no fear If na money calm down

Every disappointment is a blessing I can assure you....to me I pray to God to bless them for disappointing me. Because without them I might still be earning per month.
Stop suicide...live on.... If its too hard find something strong drink. Peace
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Just30: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
trishluvly:

If her roommates were asleep at the said hours, then how did they know she jumped and how were they able to know the exact time at which it happened?
the particular hostel security guard found the body and called in the police. But those on the ground floor heard something fall but did not know what actually fell until someone saw it and notify hostel security.

The lady has a condition called bipolar disorder
She has deferred her course twice to seek treatment
She was very determine to graduate this time round and this happened

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
SUPOL:
Now d guy is free to get another girlfriend.

You are heartless!
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by SUPOL(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Trexnemesis:

You are heartless!
Abi?
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by realceeg(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Rip
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by Ignatio(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
ibnzubair:

Nope... Mostly eyes, nose and sneezing reflexes
Thanks.
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Kingbuhari:
beautiful face with empty brain.... abeg help me tell my ancestors I still have scores to Seattle with them
especially Lord Lugard for making me share this country with terrorists
Re: Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) by CapitanS: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
But why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy / Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.