Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter (19451 Views)

My Bitter Experience With VIO Officials In Abuja - Affi Bassey / These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - AutoReportNG / Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by kingdenny(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
O boi cool these twitter handle make sense. I will be reporting from my helicopter.
Police is your friend trust me, frsc is your friend based on your diplomacy.
But VIO is a bunch of tout and agberos cloth with uniform. Even the Devils wears white.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by koladebrainiac(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
DirtyGold:
Trust Nigerians to abuse stuffs.... so vio is now a plague that you are now reporting and avoiding?
Smh for Nigerians

What's tha business?
bro if vio catch u eh
you go cry n beg tired n still pay through ur nose
n after you will join people in sighting them like moon

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by lonelydora: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Akanniade:

Police can be nicer and more forgiving than these vio twerp.

A big lie.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Ayo25: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
If your vehicle documents are up to date no VIO will be able to terrorise you. For your vehicle documents renewal, contact Ayo on 08183844095 or visit VIS Office, Wharf Zone and ask of Ayo.

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by xynerise: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am lost here. What is VIO? undecided
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by MMMscam: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Samiceman:
I have no idea what this thread is talking about

About how to avoid VIO in Lagos grin. I guess they are the poor motorists worst nightmare. The coolest way is to drive an expensive stylish vehicle, 10m upwards. I don't have problems with VIO. They usually stop poor people's cars - no mockery intended!

2 Likes

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
A good way to beat the system now...
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by MMMscam: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ayo25:
[s]If your vehicle documents are up to date no VIO will be able to terrorise you[/s].

Actually, if you're rich, no VIO can terrorize you. Some of my vehicles have expired documents but it's just another day for me in paradise. The LASG should take a chill pill; they are not the only ones that need money. They should stop terrorizing private motorists while turning a blind eye to those rickety commercial vehicles that are a menace to society.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by harffie(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:
The only law enforcement officers I'm scared of is the police, not because I'm lil-livered but because their guns are not serviced from year to year and can discharge at will.
Make VIO catch you... I mean just once Abeg.... You go .......

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omo the 80k I pay for driving with expired license of 2014 and no insurance amongst other things still dey pain me die,also na so I kon enter keke dey find dia office for obalende,place when since dem born me I never go before.,abeg make I follow the handle.brb.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by ayoolab: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
evilspirit:
VIO stopped me today I gladly gave them all they asked for.

We both smiled and I left.

If you have all they require no need to fear.

Please, what are the things they ask for?
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Tedassie(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
UFO sightings nko?
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Ayo25: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
MMMscam:

Actually, if you're rich, no VIO can terrorize you. Some of my vehicles have expired documents but it's just another day for me in paradise. The LASG should take a chill pill; they are not the only ones that need money. They should stop terrorizing private motorists while turning a blind eye to those rickety commercial vehicles that are a menace to society.
The VIO cannot arrest all vehicles in a day and it those not matter how new your vehicle is, you can still be an offender. The VIOs arrest all sort of vehicles whether rickety or new. Like I said, they cannot they cannot arrest all offenders in a day, just pray you are not unfortunate to encounter them when you dö not have all your car documents complete. And it does not matter whether you are rich or poor. As a matter of fact the real VIO customers are the rich people. Maybe you want to talk about people having the right contacts in which case I have seen poor people being arrested and set free without a fine just because they had the right contacts to call when they run into trouble with VIOs. I know what I am talking about because I worked in a VIO Office.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Ayo25: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
ayoolab:

Please, what are the things they ask for?
Road Worthiness Certificate, Drivers License, Insurance Certificate, Vehicle License, LASDRI for people who are paid drivers, Hackney Permit for Commercial Vehicles. Not having any one of them attracts a minimum fine of N20,000. I can guide you if you want to do any one of those documents.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Senorprinz(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
xynerise:
I am lost here. What is VIO? undecided

victoria island orphans
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Samiceman:
You get car?
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
If VIO catch you, just once, you will know that Police is indeed your friend.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Yehman(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:
The only law enforcement officers I'm scared of is the police, not because I'm lil-livered but because their guns are not serviced from year to year and can discharge at will.
Baba, Here in lagos we fear VIO more than the police cos we don't know what they are meant to check and what they are checking. The only time I can stop for VIO is only when I don't see a way to zoom off

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Yehman(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:
Baba, Here in lagos we fear VIO more than the police cos we don't know what they are meant to check and what they are checking. The only time I can stop for VIO is only when I don't see a way to zoom off. Otherwise I crush any of them blocking my way.

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by joinnow: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Op op op
This one u dey fear VIO like dis
Hope your car get complete paper and is road worthy
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by dowjones(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
DirtyGold:
Trust Nigerians to abuse stuffs.... so vio is now a plague that you are now reporting and avoiding?
Smh for Nigerians

What's tha business?

You probably don't drive a car

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Okuda(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:

Lmao!!!!

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Electronzeez(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
evilspirit:
VIO stopped me today I gladly gave them all they asked for.

We both smiled and I left.

If you have all they require no need to fear.

What Do you mean by all they required ?. And why would a vio smile just by showing him your document , did you show them the other document? grin
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Electronzeez(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
If road safety officials are in ROAD A and VIO officials are in ROAD B . I will simply follow ROAD A and avoid ROAD B.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Samiceman:
buy a car and u will understand uncle
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Malawian(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:

A big lie.
actually, no be lie, police stop me last sunday, even though i hold all my papers, dem be ask for sunday tonic and i did not have to give them, they let me go. if na VIO, already, one go don dey inspect your tires, another one your winscreen. ask drabrey was here, make him tell you wetin him use eye see, sote him begin speak long grammar grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yehman:

Baba, Here in lagos we fear VIO more than the police cos we don't know what they are meant to check and what they are checking. The only time I can stop for VIO is only when I don't see a way to zoom off. Otherwise I crush any of them blocking my way.
of u see how I escaped from them 2 days in owerri... They block like 3 route .. If u see how we plenty reverse ehhh.. Kai Oluwa ooooo.. Them just dey do hand like come come come.. Omo one guy with corola we dey go wethral road omo u need to see how the guy reverse wen they say come come come .., them begin laugh ehhhh... Junior staff dey wear yellow and black senior dey wear white and black..

Buy a car and u will understand what vio mean..

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by lonelydora: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
harffie:

Make VIO catch you... I mean just once Abeg.... You go .......

Do I even stop for them? No.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by sooperrescue(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Una dey fear them, fear these fotos, the real deal is finally here. Physical vehicle inspection, begins in Lagos. Drive safely because any traffic offender must bring his car to the center for inspection

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solar-powered Tricycle Reportedly Built By Nigerian Man In Lagos (photos) / Car Manufacturing: Nigeria To Build Industrial Parks In Three States / ​Hyundai Develops Fingerprint Tech To Unlock And Start Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.