Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Prince James Uche Is Dead! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche Is Dead! (76694 Views)

Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out / Prince James Uche Goes Blind (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by ezigr8(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
so sad after all effort...Anyway R.I.P to the dead
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Explorers(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmmmm.....Rest In Peace sir.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
softwerk:
RIP Prince James Uche cry

I hope you find absolute peace in the new world cry

The village witches waited for him to get his US Visa first before pulling the plug. May God comfort his family!

So very sad cry

Haba my broda, na so you be? grin

US visa kor, akata diplomat ni.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
wow so unfortunate
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by back2sender: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
2shur:
May GOD PUNISH all nollywood actors and actresses who abandoned him in times of need.
May God punish other fools who were to help but wished him death.saddens me when ppl such as desmond elliot or all those nollywood oloshos could not help save him.
Now all would start prerendinh now esp nollywood .
They wid start using his pix now
Just watch and see
They would also come with a plan to shed crocodile tears.
Shame to our country
Shame to nollywood
Shame to all big men.
U na sau agta person don geh visa he go come die strangely.
Witches everywhere.
Wtf
Dis guy na old timer.
I remember him back then when nollywood still had some meanings.
He was always an electronic dealer in the city
Or a rich man somewhere.
Nawa o.
Shame to Nigeria pastors as well with all thier alleged MIRACLES been performed.
The white man will carry out studies and research to find solutions, Nigerian will be depending on a God they dont know or have seen.
By the way the white men wrote the Bible, inventions naa white man.
Our life sustenance till date and forward depends on the success of the white men in science, arts, engineering etc.
Even the religion sef naa whitemen bring am come Nigeria yet naa we shout God pass and Sin boku, full here well well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by softwerk(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Haba my broda, na so you be? grin

US visa kor, akata diplomat ni.

Apologies!
Corrected!

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by talk2saintify(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
actors kept posting photos of thier latest cars, shoes, houses etc...

their couldn't epp this man wat a pity angry

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by femolii: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP OSU SON
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by queenfav(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
So sad.. God knows best. At least he is free from the sufferings and woes of this world!
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by ufuosman(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rip
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by madjune(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Now, the shameless Nollywood association will start forming candle light procession.

Same people that refused to help him.

This world. All man for himself o.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by CzarChris(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
femolii:
RIP OSU SON
What do you mean by this?
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Smartademu(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nollywood is heartless, they ignored this man until it was too late. Its in the dying minutes that they started showing their hypocritical concern. RIP Prince.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by CzarChris(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP, it's a very painful way to die. Believe me I know.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
RIP James. You did your part while you were alive.

Nollywood is a hoax. Better find a job instead of forming actor there. It only pays prostitutes like all of them girls. How can anyone tell me that an A list actor cannot afford hid medical expenses anywhere in the world? Do you want me to believe that is a movie industy?

I am going to tell this story at the risk of unmasking my identity here. (Cos I have told it to friends many times)

I went to visit a cousin of mine in Yetunde Brown Gbagada once. Who did I find washing a 504 station wagon with a giant of a woman standing beside him? Prince James Uche and the giant lady was the wife. Their living condition was way below his television status.

The only business that pays now is politics. Shame that honest people can't make an honest living in this country and take care of themselves and family. Shame that crooks like Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan and Co who have deliberately and wickedly refused to build good hospitals here are being ferried abroad and treated with our money.

Thunder fire them and their families 2 zillion x 20 zillion times.

You are very right. Nollywood does not pay anything. Na only those prostitutes that call themselves actresses that make money but not by acting. and majority of them live a very fake life.
R I P sir, now your watch has ended.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by sonnie10: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
RIP What happens to the fund donated

I find this question out of place and wrongly timed.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by vic224real(f): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
..... And last last, nollywood crew would now come nd gather with their candles for burial. Shame on u all!
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by silversonuc(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rest in peace prince james uche
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by sonnie10: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
femolii:
RIP OSU SON

Human?
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by DollarAngel(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
sonnie10:

You are not wrong nor Right Sir, it's just your perception
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Igbouwanile(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chaii!.. So sad.. cant 4get him in a movie titled 'Rituals' where he asked de n*t*ve doctor 2 test his work, he did de bullet penetrated & he died ..

R. I. P Sir.. My heart bleeds as I write dis.. May de gud Lord accept your soul in His bossom.. #Amen

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by DollarAngel(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
sonnie10:

You are neither wrong nor right, it BALLS down to your perception
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Laple0541(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
softwerk:
RIP Prince James Uche cry

I hope you find absolute peace in the new world cry

So very sad cry

Hmmmmm, absolute peace? It depends on how prepared he was while on this world ooo, it's the determinant of how the new world will be like.

All the same, may he RIP.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Finest641(f): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Nollywood actor, Prince James Uche has passed on today, Wednesday, 8th March following a prolonged illness.

A member of his financial aid campaign team, actress Chioma Okoye shared the news on her Instagram page. The actor was meant to travel to India this Saturday, March 11th for his surgery, but sadly passed on today. Read her post after the cut...

"WE THE CAMPAIGN TEAM
CHIOMA OKOYE RITA EDOCHIE
EMEKA OJUKWU (TORINO) EJIRO OKURAME. ( #SAVEPRINCEJAMESUCHECAMPAIGNTEAM). We regret to be the bearers of this sad news, but our COLLEAGUE, father, husband [PRINCE JAMES UCHE) passed on [Wednesday] from complications following Diabetes Blindness, BP, kidney.He has been experiencing fever, strange blood infection, and strange blisters on his legs for the past three days after he secured his Visa before he passed on today Wednesday March 8th in the Ambulance on his way for Dialysis at 2:15pm.. He was meant to travel this Saturday March 11th to India for his surgery...We sincerely want to thank everyone who donated to save this great man...we shall keep you all posted....@chioma_okoye @ritaedochie @emekatorino @chief_ejirookurame INFO-CALL...Torino-08023200557... Ejiro Okurame 08030519374 #chiefejirookurame"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nollywood-actor-prince-james-uche-is.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Haaaaaaaa!!! RIP PJU
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by vannessa7(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
may his gentle soul RIP, amen
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
RIP James. You did your part while you were alive.

Nollywood is a hoax. Better find a job instead of forming actor there. It only pays prostitutes like all of them girls. How can anyone tell me that an A list actor cannot afford hid medical expenses anywhere in the world? Do you want me to believe that is a movie industy?

I am going to tell this story at the risk of unmasking my identity here. (Cos I have told it to friends many times)

I went to visit a cousin of mine in Yetunde Brown Gbagada once. Who did I find washing a 504 station wagon with a giant of a woman standing beside him? Prince James Uche and the giant lady was the wife. Their living condition was way below his television status.

The only business that pays now is politics. Shame that honest people can't make an honest living in this country and take care of themselves and family. Shame that crooks like Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan and Co who have deliberately and wickedly refused to build good hospitals here are being ferried abroad and treated with our money.

Thunder fire them and their families 2 zillion x 20 zillion times
1000 likes sad

2 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by wickedworld: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rip
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by preselect(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
2shur:
May GOD PUNISH all nollywood actors and actresses who abandoned him in times of need.
May God punish other fools who were to help but wished him death.saddens me when ppl such as desmond elliot or all those nollywood oloshos could not help save him.
Now all would start prerendinh now esp nollywood .
They wid start using his pix now
Just watch and see
They would also come with a plan to shed crocodile tears.
Shame to our country
Shame to nollywood
Shame to all big men.
U na sau agta person don geh visa he go come die strangely.
Witches everywhere.
Wtf
Dis guy na old timer.
I remember him back then when nollywood still had some meanings.
He was always an electronic dealer in the city
Or a rich man somewhere.
Nawa o.

RIP to the dead. God bless his soul.
let me ask, is it the responsibility of desmond elliot and other nollywood actors to pay for the medical fees of every ill colleague of theirs? Life is harsh, you have to plan for the rainy days. Most times, people need help. when help comes. . . if it comes. . . . it is a privilege, not a right. this is painful but it is true. Just live your life modestly. and pray for life and health. now let me tell you, as someone in the health sector, everyday that you live in good health is a miracle. if you doubt me, go to a morgue and see the age of the people in there. no matter your age, your mates have started dying one by one.

Appreciate Life, Thank God, Find Buhari

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Came: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmmmm!!!!! Dem no want make this man well at all, dem no let people give am money on time, when the money finally come make he travel, dem kill am... The person way this man offend get strong mind.... R.I. P. to the dead.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Raintaker(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
femolii:
RIP OSU SON
How old are you?
Mtcheew
Respect the Dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Hefty Bodyguards In London (photos, Video) / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.