Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Prince James Uche Is Dead! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche Is Dead! (76674 Views)

Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out / Prince James Uche Goes Blind (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Viking007(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP cry
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by honimun007(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by orbis(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
When Ojigbo was Ojigbo....i would have sold you into slavery. RIP STRONG MAN

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by zinny377(f): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP Prince Uche James. The struggle for survival is finally over...rest in the bosom of our Lord.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Zirah: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
I feel deeply sorry he went through that agony. May he rest in peace.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by chiraqDemon(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Im really sad
Seeing the man's picture when he was young and wondering if he would go thru so much pain and die such an embarrassing death
See a fine young man with a handsome smile
But he died in pain
There are hundreds of actors and actresses in nollywood who could have single handedly sponsored the man's treatment and recovery
The movies he made b4 should have paid well but no
Nollywood is a joke
After all those movies he made he still did not make close to enuff to treat himself
A movie industry that pays close to nothing and only those oloshos gain from it
Rip to this man
Rip to nollywood for the real greats are dying off
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by ojibole(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
the way nollywood tk Jones this guy sha as if say no b their coleahue n dey were busy doing amvca n dashing cars. ....this life na oyo sha
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by noble4genius: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
After all the sufferings. Sir you have to end this way. RIP Sir
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by TeamSimple(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
gazilion:
The best way to die is to die the death of the righteous!
"O Lord let me die like the righteous and let my end be like his".

Dear all,
Make up your mind to die in JESUS.

RIP to the dead!
You go shock
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Greatzeus(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
...And so his watch has ended cry
He died just when he was about to travel for the treatment Hope its not what I'm thinking
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by kenoz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP to him
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Betsee: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
eya. God rest his soul
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Halo22: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
The man really suffered in the hands of sickness.... may his soul RIP
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by chachauche(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lemme see any A list actor or actress that will put this man Pix tunder will fire that person so the left tis man to die.tis world is wicked true to God
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by IDPETER: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
it's so unfortunate that after all he had struggle to survive! Hmm, that its still end up this way. RIP
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by thonyokun(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
RIP What happens to the fund donated
How much did you donate?
MUMU
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by DollarAngel(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
thonyokun:

How much did you donate?
MUMU

Okay
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by derosario11(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
seeing the date on his passport 3/3/17 and his death today 8/3/17. I strongly believed that the family was adviced that his chances of surviving the surgery is very thin. though is my mind shaa. .. he should have gone since October last year or at most January this year, the sickness is almost at the last stage of total blackout. soo they thought it wise no need spending on air ticket but rather to use the resources put the family together. it is quite a pity how things are done in this country. I don't blame nollywood it is obvious that something is wrong among them. Rest in peace Uche
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by obiadada: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Globalbulkearners.com
Hello all, it's coming right from the administrator's desk. This time, from the table of the administrator himself, he is introducing a site that will help recover our lost cash. no site failure as we have always seen, no room for cyber beggars , as the system automatically remove any member that has exceed the time without payment and quickly rematch the person , fastest recycling (in fact, it's better to recycle than open a new account, cus when u open a new account, u book a new space, but when u recycle, u retain ur space which is already in front).*
*Brief futures of the site*
*1. 2:1 matrix system.*
*2. Instant purging after time elapses if payment haven't been made and instant rematch.*
*3. Live support to reply ur messages as soonest as ever.*
*4. Very reliable site, which is capable of hosting over 100,000 participants.*
*5. Lastly and most importantly, it launches by 6:30pm today, being 8th march, 2017.*
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Very unfortunate. sad
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by lawalosky(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
How many times this man go die nah
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by israelmao(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Death caused by our deep-seated obsession with medical tourism and total neglect of our medical sector.We have the manpower that is, doctors who know their onions but our hospitals lack needed facilities.My heart goes out to his family.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Ihsan6(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Exactly a year I lost my dad 08 03 2016. rest on dad... RIP prince uche.
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by fortunechy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
dts a sad one.....may his soul rip
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by andyanders: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
RIP James. You did your part while you were alive.

Nollywood is a hoax. Better find a job instead of forming actor there. It only pays prostitutes like all of them girls. How can anyone tell me that an A list actor cannot afford hid medical expenses anywhere in the world? Do you want me to believe that is a movie industy?

I am going to tell this story at the risk of unmasking my identity here. (Cos I have told it to friends many times)

I went to visit a cousin of mine in Yetunde Brown Gbagada once. Who did I find washing a 504 station wagon with a giant of a woman standing beside him? Prince James Uche and the giant lady was the wife. Their living condition was way below his television status.

The only business that pays now is politics. Shame that honest people can't make an honest living in this country and take care of themselves and family. Shame that crooks like Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan and Co who have deliberately and wickedly refused to build good hospitals here are being ferried abroad and treated with our money.

Thunder fire them and their families 2 zillion x 20 zillion times.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Didiediamond(f): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP great man....so sad help came very late
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by mayortm001(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
R I P
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by mkjunior77(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
RIP What happens to the fund donated
Ask google foolish question(fund donated)go collect am bak
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by gabialonso(m): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2017
orbis:
When Ojigbo was Ojigbo....i would have sold you into slavery. RIP STRONG MAN
you still remeber the cliché he used in that movie...he usually coughs before droping the line"when ojigbo was ojigbo"...may his soul rest in peace..Amen
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Nwoke anaa!
Re: Prince James Uche Is Dead! by Sirlovings: 4:07am On Mar 09, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
RIP James. You did your part while you were alive.

Nollywood is a hoax. Better find a job instead of forming actor there. It only pays prostitutes like all of them girls. How can anyone tell me that an A list actor cannot afford hid medical expenses anywhere in the world? Do you want me to believe that is a movie industy?

I am going to tell this story at the risk of unmasking my identity here. (Cos I have told it to friends many times)

I went to visit a cousin of mine in Yetunde Brown Gbagada once. Who did I find washing a 504 station wagon with a giant of a woman standing beside him? Prince James Uche and the giant lady was the wife. Their living condition was way below his television status.

The only business that pays now is politics. Shame that honest people can't make an honest living in this country and take care of themselves and family. Shame that crooks like Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan and Co who have deliberately and wickedly refused to build good hospitals here are being ferried abroad and treated with our money.

Thunder fire them and their families 2 zillion x 20 zillion times.

You are a very sensible person! To add to the thunder fire and storms meant for Nigerian politicians, May God punish them, their families and supporters. In the midst of their stolen wealth, they will never know peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Hefty Bodyguards In London (photos, Video) / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum / Please! Help Us Locate Pearl Shim (Daniella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.