Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian It Companies And Email - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian It Companies And Email (729 Views)

Top IT Companies In Nigeria / Construction Companies And Rainmakers: Facts Or Fictions? / Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian It Companies And Email by sentix(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2009
I dont know if this happens only to me but anytime I send most company in Nigeria email. They usually dont even bother to acknowledge. Not to even talk of replying and even the so called IT companies are seriously guilty.

Takes for ever to get the tiniest bit of information from most of them by mail.
Re: Nigerian It Companies And Email by mrperfect(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2009
I agree with you, apart from webmasters, any email you send to companies at least it takes 1months before you get reply or most cases forget about getting it .
They are just "me too" technology users.

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Is A Wicked Person / Egusi: Mexico To Apologise To Nigerian For Illegal Detention! / Hitv Going! Going! Bharti Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.