Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (15883 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / Ahmed Kuru In Trouble Over Keystone Bank Acquisition By Father-in-law-TheCapital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by wickyyolo: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Village people too dey do burial n traditional marriage. Buy canopy and chairs make him dey rent to people.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by MaiconBest: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
palm wine tapping will be good for the old man... believe me it yields so much money for dem in d village
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Amarabae(f): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
At his age, he does not need a business that will stress him and also, he does not need a business with perishable product.
So open for him
1) A Poultry business
2) Hiring of coolers,plates,spoons,chaits for events.
3) A football viewing center.
thanx

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by excess4luv: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
make I buy land here, I'm interested in this
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by babyfaceafrica: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
amiablesystems:

I was sharing it with some crew at computer village last week, and people almost started worshiping me.

100K, i'll sell the idea to you plus the places to get the resources, if you no like the idea i'll pay you back 300k. Hit me up...

Can't afford to spill these kinds in common places. Your papa go siddon for chair only to dey count the money i swear it !!!
OP..please flee from this dude

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by divinelove(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Karlman:
ANYONE WITH A SUITABLE IDEA SHOULD CONTRIBUTE PLEASE! ...lalasticlala abeg uplift this topic it be very useful to many of us.

Utaba biz aka snuff grin grin grin
Thank me later it sells like mad in the village n those old ppl no dey carry am play
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by africanusvu(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
dessz:
very eazy..........set up a "BROTHEL". its a booming market. grin
,Ok.if in d east.just get a kiosk and start him a palmwine and snuf biz.they lov it there.if in yoruba land.just open a public toilet and alow im manage it.they eats a lot there and needs toilet.but if in the north.no wahala.just open a coffine and casket store.they die in milions there.cos.bokoharam is stil kiling

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by chloride6: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
ta4ba3:
Dude the man is old.... he's been working all days of his life the least u could do is to let him relax and eat d fruit of his labour... afteral deres a girl U pay weekly or monthly for doIng nothIng

WORD!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Liftedhands(f): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

Not bad..
Is this the same chief sweetus of banana island aka Rita Dominic lover? Or you be imitation?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by mankan2k7(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Buy him a photocopy machine and a printer.

Thanks me latter when cool dough they enter
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:
Let him join vigilante
Hian, Vigilante ke with the rate of insecurity in Nigeria, once the old man drinks kain-kain, he will sleep off and bad boys will butcher him to pieces@ topic, let him start farming wink

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by buffalowings: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
amiablesystems:

I was sharing it with some crew at computer village last week, and people almost started worshiping me.

100K, i'll sell the idea to you plus the places to get the resources, if you no like the idea i'll pay you back 300k. Hit me up...

Can't afford to spill these kinds in common places. Your papa go siddon for chair only to dey count the money i swear it !!!

drop ur idea here

scam alert

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Amarabae(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
mankan2k7:
Buy him a photocopy machine and a printer.

Thanks me latter when cool dough they enter
photocopy in the village? This one is F9 in business planning.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by buffalowings: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
At his age, he does not need a business that will stress him and also, he does not need a business with perishable product.
So open for him
1) A Poultry business
2) Hiring of coolers,plates,spoons,chaits for events.
3) A football viewing center.
thanx

sister, na village we dey talk o
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by gidimasters(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:
Let him join vigilante
... Lol....
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by chloride6: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
My grandpa had a borehole business where he sold water.

If there is no nearby free source of clean portable water, this is very profitable.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
OP..please flee from this dude

I pity you guys. I'm a CEO, i have ten partners on Nairaland here working with me. I pay them weekly. don't cheat them.I'm not beneath the millions' mark, so could you ease off ?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
buffalowings:

drop ur idea here

scam alert

I pity you guys. I'm a CEO, i have ten partners on Nairaland here working with me. I pay them weekly. don't cheat them.I'm not beneath the millions' mark, so could you ease off ?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Ike4God: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Karlman:
...in his early 70s ...he once said he'd like to sell sapele water.
what is sapele water? to my knowledge, s/w is kaikai, AkA. "apuro achia " I don't think either you nor your pups is serious ( no insult please) because in the village I know there are no much superstores, so you should think to that direction, were papa can employ a smart girl or boy to run the place, while he comes out once in a while or everyday to supervise the seller. I just want to make common sense !!!!
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Tenplet(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
cocaineaddict:
open nairabet shop for am
you de tink as ur name implys

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Dhaffs(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kai kai nd ciqarettez
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by mankan2k7(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
photocopy in the village? This one is F9 in business planning.

lol,it fit work make he try am
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Tenplet(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
amiablesystems:

i have an idear of it woow so brainy
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextstep:
Is this to keep him busy because he's bored? If so, na palm wine joint. Where he can relax and chat with old buddies.

If it's to provide income, don't waste your time with business. Just send him money regularly.

Just know that in either case, you will still need to send him money because he would drink it all away. I'm not joking.

Lol ..that's my thought too cheesy
But I say make I keep Quiet.. Lol.

Op all your dad rest. He has worked all his life.
Na wa.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tenplet:
i have an idear of it woow so brainy

ease off
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Ijscarface: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Depends on a lot of factors. If you are in the southern part of nigeria. Cement business is cool for aged men. Am sure of that Igbos and yorubas build a lot in their villages.

More especially igbos

If you have borehole water in your villa home he can do catfish on a small scale

Finally discuss with him to know what he feels like doing.

Am in ur shoes and my dad is into cement..he is managing it well so far

Big up bro.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Ningi2020(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
dessz:
very eazy..........set up a "BROTHEL". its a booming market. grin
I hope that's what your father does

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by dessz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ningi2020:
I hope that's what your father does
yea....no b ur dad show am the way. :-P
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Originalsly: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Karlman:
...in his early 70s ...he once said he'd like to sell sapele water.
How many yearsss ago did he say that?...the guy is elderly.... he should now be relaxing. ... not be committed to any business. Buy him bicycle let him roam the village as he please... good exercise..keep his brain active as well...he should be retired from working.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by sweetheart202(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
IT HARD TO IMAGINE BUT I HAVE A 65 YEARS OLD DAD IN THE VILLAGE NOW...IMO STATE TO BE PRECISE AND I SET UP A POULTRY BUSINESS FOR HIM...YOU CAN TRY THAT AS ITS PROFITABLE AND EASY FOR HIM TO MANAGE...
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by Dejijossy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Get a place for buying, selling and rentage of properties for him.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? by imma2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Brukutu joint sure pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall / Old, New Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender – CBN / Heavy Fire At Gas Station In Okitipupa, Ondo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.