Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks (552 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / “national Assembly Must Act Fast To Impeach Buhari” – Aborishade / Why National Assembly Must Impeach Buhari Now – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by franchizy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fello Nairalanders, i do not mean to hurt our yoruba brothers or create a tribal war but i want to use this meduim and appeal to every well meaning Nigerians to raise their voices and prevail on the national Assembly to as a matter of urgency enact a law baning tribal marks.

This is indeed a great wickedness for parents to torture there children in the name of tribal mark. This must stop for Gods sake.

I feel bitter and kept wondering the kind of pains this children pass through in the name of tribal mark.

Please lets all raise our voices and prevail on the national to place a stringent punishment for parents who do a thing like this to there children.

Mods please forgive me this unsolicited thread as i do not have anyintention of creating any tribal war but i feel bitter seeing my fellow human being with a face like this.

Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by Odingo1: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
You expect the national assembly to stop Yoruba and Hausa from giving tribal mark to their children, they no get common sense !tongue cool shocked shocked,[/b]must they be forced to have sense[b]
Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's beautiful.
Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by Adaodogwu(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
the thing tire me, seconded
Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by Adaodogwu(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
the thing tire me
Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by menxer: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
and that bill by extension will ban other cultural/traditional practices.

besides, is it your face?
Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by Homeboiy: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tell yorubas n hausas

1 Like

Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is not one of our problems.
U would have said that the National Assembly should pass a bill to regulate our birth rate.
Over population is one of Nigerias problem
Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by Odingo1: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adaodogwu:
the thing tire me, seconded
[/b]It is their culture and they see beauty in it[b]. Nobody should force a whole tribe to reverse their culture if they are not sensible enough to feel that such a culture is not good.

1 Like

Re: Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks by annayawchee: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
na wao... Who will move the motion? The senators with the marks abi who?

(1) (Reply)

Ahead 2019: 25 Political Parties Gang Up Against INEC, Make Huge Demand / Osinbajo Should Restructure Nigeria / Why I’m Yet To Form My Cabinet, By Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.