Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later (691 Views)

The Surest, Easiest And Fastest Way To Get Your Money Back If You Have Been Scam / Scam On Itunes For Cash / Tired Of Been Scam By Different Ponzi Scheme, Try This, Thank Me Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later by Demmy59(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello, good day, I know you most have been hearing of several earn $3 -4$ daily and when you contact the OP it ends up been trash. But this is for real. It real than Real For people with BTC knowledge only, contact me on telegram, telegram only please : zero eight one seven five eight seven four nine two six.
Re: HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later by Demmy59(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
You can also contact me on whatsapp
Re: HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later by Demmy59(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2017
Do you believe it is possible for you to earn $3-$4 a day in bitcoin mining.
Do you believe, I know it sounds too good to be truth.to be candid with you, I did not believe at first. When I try it and see it works and I start getting my bitcoin in my wallet every weekend. To know more this contact me on whatsapp or best still contact me on telegram at.
I know you have been scammed several time by people claiming to have software that can mine btc, wellyou have a point if you consider my claim to be false the choice is yours.
But Yoruba proverb says if you close eyes for bad person to pass, you will not Know when the good person will pass you bye. I will try my best to convince with prove and give details to confirm from Google. BUt I beg In the name of God if you are adamant about not moving forward please don't contact me
Regards
Re: HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later by koolengrtimmy(m): 2:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Let's roll.
Already sent messages on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

2017 New Distributors Conference For People Looking For Business Opportunities / Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. / Investment Involvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.