Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (91672 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger’s Ex-boyfriend Exposes The Poverty Her Mother Lives (Pics) / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by goldbim(f): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
I feel sorry for him,tho..especially now that the price of ticket has gone up..on a serious note,this is not getting funny..!southAfricans are doing theirs,U.S too has started..!if our country is good enough,who'll be doing TOJUBOLE up and down?it's well!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by sotall(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
ok
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by oyeb15: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Se na by force to enter another person's country?
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is it that he used a visa or does her have a green card?
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by okuya: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
What is happening? D united states govt. Obviously isnt telling d truth!, just met a guy whose broda just had his multiple visa cancelled, i bliv d US immigration officials have been instructed "off records" to target Nigerians.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by progress69: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
I will wait till further information. ..

Before I comment!
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by maynation(f): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
woman beater everywhere embarassed embarassed
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
When una dey dance for Trump what we're you expecting ?
we love trump to vet people like una tongue
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by okuya: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
[I meant his multiple visa cancelled at entry port
quote author=okuya post=54405548]What is happening? D united states govt. Obviously isnt telling d truth!, just met a guy whose broda just had his multiple visa denied, i bliv d US immigration officials have been instructed "off records" to target Nigerians.[/quote]
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by emmaattack: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
TRUMPUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The trumpet is sounding loud and clear.

1 Like

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:

Don't mind the fool - he is also completely off topic
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by strenghtt: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Naija shall be great!!!! cool
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Igholize(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
oga come home ooo.... make all of us face d hardship together oo.... if only same is being done to our politicians also' body go sweet me welwel.
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by ojlifa: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
I believe only Hon Abike as far as Nigerian foreign relation is concerned.The Minster isn't speaking for Nigeria,he was silent while South Africa where killing his people,he has said nothing of what is going on in India,and he was in a hurry to defined America when he has done nothing to defend Nigeria.I repeat Abike for Foreign Affairs Minister

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by shewa88(f): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
SO not nice
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
dovelike:
Is it that he used a visa or does her have a green card?
He probably has criminal record
A friend of mine who beat his girl friend about 6years ago was also denied entry
People with tiny criminal record are not allowed back in

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sorry son. I guess Trump means business. To re enter the us for now u must be clean and spotless.

3 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
I heard only industrious people will be allowed into us in the next few months.

8 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by maynation(f): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Don't mind the fool - he is also completely off topic

He's a physicist, am not surprised embarassed embarassed
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by RaptorX: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
If he lives in Virginia with his family then that means he has permanent residence and probably just visited Nigeria briefly, so he should tell us the real reason he was refused entry.

5 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by kingPhidel(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why you come Nigeria in the first place?
Toh.. Enjoy recession before you go back.
Sorry bro
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by HAH: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abike was right afterall

8 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:

He's a physicist, am not surprised embarassed embarassed

Okay. I will remove the picture if you tell me what you meant by romantic under this thread
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by babzo(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
A friend of mine who beat his girl friend about 6years ago was also denied entry

Was he a green card holder?
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
Thanks for the reply. Because I emailed the US border patrol a few weeks ago and they said that there is nothing stopping me from entering the US except a criminal record which, if severe only, they might need to take action. I live in the US but I want to go to London for vacation this summer and I have a green card. Just reading all these news and they are quite scary .

3 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by maynation(f): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Okay. I will remove the picture if you tell me what you meant by romantic under this thread
Wow! You are sounding romantic too embarassed kiss

2 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
UnknownT:
Draw Nearer, baby draw nearer, can I get your name and number #Singing

Yea I remember that his song cheesy
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by nduchucks: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
The guy's name may have been placed on the "No Fly" list. Possible reasons:

1) Link to terrorist organizations or suspicious and/or posts sympathetic to known terrorist organizations on social media.

2) Travel to certain countries (Frequent trips to a known trouble spot can raise a red flag)

3) Something he said in the past (Musically or via some lecture he gave)

4) Have a similar name to someone on the no-fly list

5) Not becoming an informant (May be they tried to recruit him and he refused)

6) Clerical error

7) Law enforcement issues - In some cases, people have either open warrants or some other characteristic indicating criminal activity and then they find themselves on this list

8 ) Controversial Tweets Uncle Sam is watching you

9) Wayward posts on Nairaland lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by ociboy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
veacea:
Where is the look alike?

Modified,
Maybe you are paying for the sins of your brother.

Singin### Comen sense no dey easy to find ooo... etc

3 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Now the SA to the President is been vindicated unlike the useless minister saying jargons.. is Abike not formerly the chairman, house commitee on diaspora. so she had first hand information about the USA immigration policies against Nigerians... let the minister honorably resign for his incompetence and misinformation... albeit the USA embassy coming out to debunk the info is a wash. its a deliberate attempt to stop people from coming back once you are out of the country...

10 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Breaking news!!! I just received call from the president I told him the happenings in naija. He said he is coming soon so I told him abt those trump denied entry to US especially tuface broda he said make u go oturkpo for now he is coming bk.he asked about Saraki case, he also ask if truly plane don land for kaduna airport , i said let me call the minister befor Befor he could realize is a wrong number I woke up from my sleep.
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
You mean Tuface brother is a woman beater?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School / Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.