Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Beyoncé, Madonna And More Sign Gender Equality Open Letter For International Wom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé, Madonna And More Sign Gender Equality Open Letter For International Wom (468 Views)

Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo / Ubi Franklin In 100 Level At The Madonna University In 2003 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé, Madonna And More Sign Gender Equality Open Letter For International Wom by emmyz103567: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
“Fighting for gender equality is the emergency and the opportunity of our time.”
Artists including Beyoncé, Madonna, John Legend and Coldplay have signed an open letter on gender equality published through Global Citizen.
“All over the world, women are on the frontlines fighting for our future. Yet millions of girls and women are still denied basic equal rights.

https://emmyzentertainment..com.ng/2017/03/beyonce-madonna-and-more-sign-gender.html

Re: Beyoncé, Madonna And More Sign Gender Equality Open Letter For International Wom by pussyponder: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mother of all comebacks, Easily the greatest football match I have ever watched. I feel absolutely privileged to have witnessed it. Will no doubt go down in football history as the Miracle at the Camp Nou. . Only team capable of doing the impossible !! Cant believe my eyes i just witnessed 3 goals in 6mins !! Way to go Baca.. # ChampionsWeAre

(1) (Reply)

Baddosneh Olamide Comes Up With His Second Poem, All Things Bright And Beautiful / Check Out Olamide Badoo Tattoo Out / Folorunsho Alakija Is The Key Opening Speaker For African Development Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.