Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo (18248 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yesterday, it became known that Shatta Wale and a host of other African artistes were featured on Beyoncé’s album.

Social media has been extremely excited about this undeniably incredible feat. Several celebrities including Sarkodie, Stonebwoy, M.anifest have sent congratulatory messages to Shatta Wale

Shatta Wale has now dedicated his feature to the president of Ghana Nana Akuffo Addo.

He wrote;

“I dedicate this honour to his excellency @NAkufoAddo even though krom ayeshi”

Source: https://mandynews.com/shatta-wale-dedicates-his-beyonce-feature-to-president-akufo-addo/

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
I can't wait become famous and have the president as my fan.

I would just wanna know how it feels.

On another note, is there no singer from South Africa good enough for Beyonce to include in her album?

Have we all seen why AKA was ranting the other day?

5 Nigerians, no South African.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Merimental(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mehn, Big shout out to Burna boy. only him 4 one full track on Queen B album. Thumbs up

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by BUSHHUNTER: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beyonce must have seen something in him...I'm beginning to like this dude.

Shame on noise makers like Olamide Davido Phyno etc

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
It is not an easy feat.

Probably the highest 'feature' in his career.

Happy for you Shatta!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by enemmo(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:

On another note, is there no singer from South Africa good enough for Beyonce to include in her album?

Come on, there are south Africans

Bususiswa or so, moonchild sanelly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by FuckThaMod: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin A president that is loved and cherished.
Can anyone dedicate anything to buhari? Oh, i forgot that zombies are too brain dead to achieve great things that are worth dedicating
The one that grills meat can't even grill a hygienic meat

25 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Boyslick(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:

Moonchild Sanelly bitch

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Factgist: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Top 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War 3 Break Out
https:///2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war-iii-break-out.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by ichidodo: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Shatta wale too?!...Blood fire.
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Soso990240(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Local Man is having his first international recognition? grin
Does dat mean he is Ghana best Artist for now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Nteogwuija(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Congratulations to Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi, Yemi Alade, and WizKid.

Their inclusion in the Lion King soundtracks is just a testament to the fact that Nigeria is blessed with talented individuals and the world knows it.

God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by martineverest(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
these new generation of noisemaking African artistes are riddled with inferiority complex. .they are busy celebrating being featured on Beyonce's album while traditional Malian, beninois and south African singers are busy scooping Grammy awards year in year out

7 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by wheesin(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:

Don’t be ignorant. Go and check that list again. Moonchild is South African
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Rilley(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cool
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by slickbak(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Canabis working
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Ogaga87(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Are herdsmen not in it? They will dedicate it BUBU and MURRRRRRRRRRRRIC

Asss Niggaz
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Soso990240(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Shame on noise makers like Olamide Davido Phyno etc
lol... how dare u call Dafido a noise maker? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by anonymous1759(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Shame on noise makers like Olamide Davido Phyno
etc

Why shame on them?? You must be very daft. So because Beyonce featured him other artists are not good enough?? Inferiority complex is your problem. it shouldn't be something to be proud of or making noise because a foreign artist featured our local artists we're also international to them. I don't think Beyonce or any American Artist will go crazy if wiz kid or Tuface feature their artist but over here we'll masturbate like it's a trophy and even downplay our own Artist shame on all of you.
Until we start to value our own artist nobody will value them for us, It's even shameful to dedicate such an honor to your president because an international artist featured you. No American will do that for us why do it for them?? We're just too inferior to them. Olamide and phyno are better than in Beyonce in their own way likewise Beyonce if it's easy let Beyonce rap in igbo or Yoruba.
Every artist deserves the same respect.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by ojodomo2000(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Busiswa is South African
Awol1:

Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by BenzEne1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:

Busiswa is from South Africa
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okay

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account or you are a salary eaner you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo by King44(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
loveinglistic:
Will Super Eagles win tonight? 2.40 on NaijaBet
who cares

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Ayo Balogun: Wizkid's Son Celebrates 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Sholaye Jeremi Has No Social Media Account- Obafemi Ajayi, Media Aide / Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.