Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Billboard Face - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Billboard Face (1244 Views)

Please Who Knows Anything About Billboard Adverts In Lagos / Now Employed, 1st Class Graduate Spends First Wage On Billboard To Say Thanks! / Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billboard Face by jamale: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2009
hi,nairalanders,i wud like to be one of the faces on most of the telecommunications billboards like glo,mtn and zain,how does one become qualified or are there some people u need to approach?or could anyone out there av a link, ?
Re: Billboard Face by fellabrims: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
You would have to be a model, MUST be photogenic, (your pictures will speak for you), then join a modelling agency, there are so many around, some will collect registration money from you, some wont. But i know that they take 30% of any money u get during the course of a job, You have to be pretty!
And if you are a lady, which ofcourse i know you are, DONT GIVE IN TO SEX!!! before you are offered a JOB, because it aint worth it!
Peace wink

(1) (Reply)

Inec Pay For Entry Level / Intercontinental Wapic Plc Is Recruiting / Job Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.