Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Please Confirm This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Confirm This? (1867 Views)

Nairaland Moderators Please Confirm This Email / Exchange Rate For Us Dollar Is 157 Naira Per Dollar. Can Any One Confirm This? / Mtn Please Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Confirm This? by Babatope79: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2009
undecidedI just joined Nairaland Forum. Pls confirm for me if this product is actually working? Somebody told me about one Hilips Power Booster that can be used with any small generator(even I pass neighbour) to carry pressing Iron/heater/single cooker/electric kettle even when other normal appliances are switch ON. Pls have you ever use the Hilips Power Booster and is it actually working? I want to buy but I don't want to make mistake of lossing my money? Pls helps me.
Re: Please Confirm This? by sunkanmi4u: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2009
What is the Phone number of the person that told you about the product or the Booster Seller's Phone number? Actually I am using the Hilips Power Booster and is highly working well. My Iron and my electric Jug are very hot and I press my clothes easily. I bought it around May,2009 in Lagos from ADREVIN marketer. But I have to change the capacitor in my small generator to 24UF Capacitor(N250 naira) when I complained that my Iron did hot as expected and my generator repairer asked me to change it to 24UF Capacitor. Which he said is the standard capacitor for small generator. I am stiill enjoying it.
Re: Please Confirm This? by Babatope79: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
undecidedThe Seller's(Company) Phone number is: 08067715960. Is their marketer that told me about the Hilips Power booster but I still need further clarification. Please my people assists me, I need to be Ironing my cloth and still enjoy my fan,TV,Light. But I don't want to loss my money.
Re: Please Confirm This? by Prince77: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
I bought my own august this year. I am using 2 different Iron ( one @ a time) and they are always hot whenever I use them with the booster even when my normal appliances are switch ON. I did not change the capacitor in my small generator and I am still usinh the booster till date. It is working perfetly well. I recommend it cos i know it will serve you more than your imagination.
Re: Please Confirm This? by ADREVIN: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2009
cool Somebody told me that he saw our Phone number: 08067715960 and question & comments about Hilips Power Booster our company(ADREVIN, Lagos) is selling in Nairaland Forum. So that is why I decided to make our comment about the booster. The Hilips Power Booster is truly working and over 40,000 units have being sold nationwide(check PUNCH, Nov 10, 2009 & The Nation newspaper Nov 8, 2009). Apart from using it with any small generator, u can also use it with big generator that cannot carry Iron/heater/kettle/single cooker/microwave oven. It does not require any installation. After ON your generator, just plug the booster to any available socket in your house.Then plug your Iron/heater on it and start using it to press your cloths conveniently. You can also being using your normal appliances that your generator normally carry while you are still Ironing. If your Iron/heater/cooker did not hot as expected, check the capacitor in your generator & change it to normal/standard capacitor i.e 24UF for small generator(N230 naira) or 35UF capacitor for big generator. The booster is highly durable,well guaranty & it does not affect generator. It is certify by Standard Organisation of Nigeria(SON). Resellers are still welcome and you can also buy 1 unit. Price is just N3,000 PER ONE. U can call our phone number for more information or contact our offices. Sorry if it appears as if I am advertising. Thank you.
Re: Please Confirm This? by Okponee: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
ADREVIN:
cool Somebody told me that he saw our Phone number: 08067715960 and question & comments about Hilips Power Booster our company(ADREVIN, Lagos) is selling in Nairaland Forum. So that is why I decided to make our comment about the booster. The Hilips Power Booster is truly working and over 40,000 units have being sold nationwide(check PUNCH, Nov 10, 2009 & The Nation newspaper Nov 8, 2009). Apart from using it with any small generator, u can also use it with big generator that cannot carry Iron/heater/kettle/single cooker/microwave oven. It does not require any installation. After ON your generator, just plug the booster to any available socket in your house.Then plug your Iron/heater on it and start using it to press your cloths conveniently. You can also being using your normal appliances that your generator normally carry while you are still Ironing. If your Iron/heater/cooker did not hot as expected, check the capacitor in your generator & change it to normal/standard capacitor i.e 24UF for small generator(N230 naira) or 35UF capacitor for big generator. The booster is highly durable,well guaranty & it does not affect generator. It is certify by Standard Organisation of Nigeria(SON). Resellers are still welcome and you can also buy 1 unit. Price is just N3,000 PER ONE. U can call our phone number for more information or contact our offices. Sorry if it appears as if I am advertising. Thank you.

Hallo guys: What do you have to say about the product now?

(1) (Reply)

Free Ideas On Making Money Online In Nigeria (no Ebook Sales!!!) / Buy Melor(egusi) Machine Cracker Or Breaker / Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.