Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (86490 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Corpse Found Floating In River In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by kelechi17(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
ayyoshert:
I am not going to glorify violence or the taking of life of another, that said. This goes out to all the fools and bastards that stereotype Yoruba as cowards, it so painful that you idiots always hide behind this platform ignorantly judging a whole nation, you live and sit in Lagos and the rotten knowledge of the Adulterated Yoruba culture you see there gives you a useless opinion of what you think Yorubas are. I am an Ekiti who was born in Ile Ife, grew up and lived my youthful life there before i moved after my university education for better fortune. At least i experienced two Yoruba/Hausa crisis during my time at home in Ife, one in 1989 and the other 1993/1994, same was the story. Ife people are not to be messed with, a town that boast of its own local militia where each member has one or more firearms. The history of the town has always been war, they are naturally fearless people, same for the modakekes,ijeshas, ekitis and ondo. For you buffoons that you should instead pray for peace, you are instigating, calling Yorubas slaves of Hausas, acting so idiotic and bitter as what you are known for every where on all social platforms, ask your people who are traders in Ile Ife, how they always tread softly and obey the laws of the land, they dont want to end up being used as food for the gods of the land. A lot of you are shameless, ungrateful and bitter set of animals.
how does ipob com in here now or was it d Ibo's dat slapped d lady which resulted in d crisis...guy chill y'all are still cowards afonjas if u know what I mean
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Dansiki1: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
4dor:

Even if the whole world says Yorubas are cowards, there are some towns you simply cannot over step your boundaries. Do you know what happened during the Ife/Modakeke crisis?
please what happen?
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by mkoabiola: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tribal killing in d east, West,north n South has been happening frm time immemorial and it will continue to happen cos we don't speak one language.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by akigbemaru: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gory scene of Yoruba and Hausa fight.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is very bad,despite tribal media wars we fight here online,doesn't have to be personal,no matter how Igbo fight Yorubas it can never degenerate to live crises,but the case here is totally different,why can't northerners tolerate their fellow human

2 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by willibounce1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Foolish there is no good in harming those who did not harm you. And that's what I write in my original post.

You lair. People can see through your stupid rants. Where were you when hausa people beheaded a woman in the north and blame it on blasphemy. Where were you when your fulani people were Killing and kidnapping people. You do not see anything wrong when your people kill others, but you find your voice when they are served their dose.

You should take it upon yourself to start educating your fellow abo.kis to stop harming people who have not offended them in any way. They should stop killing people senselessly. Your elites should educate them and stop feeding them with religious intolerance and terrorist attitude. I wonder what their prophets teach every Friday when they go to mosques. Treat others the way you want to b treated..perioid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Odkosh: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
tafabaloo:
This is quite shameful!

When do we start behaving like barbarians in yoruba land. He who lives in glass house, they say doesn't throw stones because our kins men equally live in the northern part of nigeria .

There is nothing to glory in killing our fellow human (countrymen) . We should strive to keep the peace
do they not know their own kinsmen live in the south when they always attack southerners up north there?. this will send a note to them all over there to use their brain. though I condemned the attack.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Odkosh: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:
Dozens Of Hausa's Massacred In Ife

Is Time You Come Back Home.

* Very atrocious and hapless incident, I pray it never happens again. You murdered the Hausas, overjoyed and yet blame them for your crimes. Many have been slayed but only 5 were reported. (By your deceitful media platforms)

* Thereupon you fabricated contrastive narrations about the incident 2 paint black them (Hausa).

* My message to the none indigenes: You should never go on reprisal attack thus killing innocent people. It is time you return home and develop your inherent domain.

" Yes you can and Yes you will make it in your belonging territory. "

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Enough is Enough
so yo can rant now. this is what u get when you take yorubas for granted.

4 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by dragonking3: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
malware:

Please don't generalize when making statements like this. I am a Hausa man and I have every regard for human beings irrespective of who they are.

You can't use the actions of a few less educated who fled from their homes in search for every means of livelihood to describe a whole ethnic group.

These okada people and other hausas doing menial jobs in your community are of course a minority side when talking about hausas and even me a times I detest their actions but I don't blame them because you can't expect water to come out of a desert, meaning you shouldn't expect a less educated person to behave the way you behave.

Many Hausa people do good things everyday but because of the way our media outfits are, they like being prophets of doom by reporting bad things instead of good ones.

Good Hausa people exist and they are the best set of people you would wish to associate with in your life.
You have spoken well. But seriously you the educated ones should talk to your fellow brethrens or better still pressurize them to go to school. The violent ones are always uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by solaere(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:
like ur brain is corporately in a mess so now u tink it's a cooked story as to what cuz'd d fight ...?

* Very atrocious and hapless incident, I pray it never happens again. You murdered the Hausas, overjoyed and yet blame them for your crimes. Many have been slayed but only 5 were reported. (By your deceitful media platforms)

* Thereupon you fabricated contrastive narrations about the incident 2 paint black them (Hausa).

* My message to the none indigenes: You should never go on reprisal attack thus killing innocent people. It is time you return home and develop your inherent domain.

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Enough is Enough
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:

You lair. People can see through your stupid rants. Where were you when hausa people beheaded a woman in the north and blame it on blasphemy. Where were you when your fulani people were Killing and kidnapping people. You do not see anything wrong when your people kill others, but you find your voice when they are served their dose.

So this is your justification to those that lose thier lives in osun. Are they the ones that attack you? Foolish

You should take it upon yourself to start educating your fellow abo.kis to stop harming people who have not offended them in any way. They should stop killing people senselessly. Your elites should educate them and stop feeding them with religious intolerance and terrorist attitude. I wonder what their prophets teach every Friday when they go to mosques. Treat others the way you want to b treated..perioid

And you should keep educating your Ife boys to murdered innocent people so that you rejoiced on Nairaland and never come here to wail later if anything goes wrong. Useless terrorist.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by kelechi17(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
puremind1:

Don't mind the ojukwus, they are cowards. This is a bitter lesson to the ipods that the days gentility is coming to an end. Learn one or two lessons from this horror as yours will be more horrific as you lots are scattered all over yoruba land like sheep without Shepherd. Fajuyi died for Aguiyi Ironsi and MKO died on his mandate, how many of you ojukwus can die for other tribe or his mandate? Adolf Hitler died for what he believed in but that fugitive, your hero ojukwu fled on the approach of death. Ur fathers are cowards and they all bowed to OBJ. I am saddened that this happened but lessons are already learnt here. We Akure guys are getting prepared for u Igbos if u don't tread carefully here. The hatred on the nairaland by the ojukwus towards yorubas is unimaginable and we are monitoring all these. U ojukwus will be the more affected as few yorubas are in ur cursed ,landlocked and sunset region. If the table had tilted against the yorubas in ile ife, u ojukwus would have been celebrating and saying we are coward. From now on, we are watching ur steps. Ojukwus, be warned!!!!
lol c afonja threatening .....guy relax fyn I give it to d warriors at ife but lemme tel u beta pipe low ..if it gets to wat u tinking at akure u go run oooh ....if a war btw Ibo's and Yoruba's is to happen God forbid it will b a genocide against u cowards ....we fought d whole world Nigeria Britain d myty USSR so only u folks .lol guy Una no go last 2months
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Odkosh:
so yo can rant now. this is what u get when you take yorubas for granted.

OK killing is what you get when you take Yoruba for granted. Useless terrorist.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=solaere post=54422518][/quote]

yes blame Yorubas for the whole conflict. Its their fault. They should have run away when Hausas went rampaging.

I guess that will appease you.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Disney001(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Enough is Enough
...so I soppose killing an infidel is just ?? undecided
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by khalids: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Raiders:
Africans are barbaric. Why kill your fellow human because of their ethnic or religious beliefs
Bros...it has nothing to do with Africans.....same ish is happening all over the world....it just human nature of us versus them

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
kelechi17:
lol c afonja threatening .....guy relax fyn I give it to d warriors at ife but lemme tel u beta pipe low ..if it gets to wat u tinking at akure u go run oooh ....if a war btw Ibo's and Yoruba's is to happen God forbid it will b a genocide against u cowards ....we fought d whole world Nigeria Britain d myty USSR so only u folks .lol guy Una no go last 2months

Wetin concern Britain d myty USSR for your madness?

Boko-Haram are fighting Nigeria today. Even I can fight Nigeria too.

So the question is, did you actually win? No, Ojuku ran away like chicken. Thats what happened.

7 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
jaafree:
dey dia dey deceive yurslf! It could be their dead body lying down in there own state.

Lol.... Its like you don't understand, if Hausa had killed up to two indigenes, things would have really turned awry, maybe ethnic cleansing by now.

Ife guys are too dangerous. They have many uncivilised people in that town.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Shame on Nigeria!!! Why should a common misunderstanding lead to killing based on ethnicity? The fools that did it must hang!!! There must be punishment for perpetrators of ethnic killings whether it happens in Kano,Osun or Enugu!

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by willibounce1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

So this is your justification to those that lose thier lives in osun. Are they the ones that attack you? Foolish

[quotw] You should take it upon yourself to start educating your fellow abo.kis to stop harming people who have not offended them in any way. They should stop killing people senselessly. Your elites should educate them and stop feeding them with religious intolerance and terrorist attitude. I wonder what their prophets teach every Friday when they go to mosques. Treat others the way you want to b treated..perioid

And you should keep educating your Ife boys to murdered innocent people so that you rejoiced on Nairaland and never come here to wail later if anything goes wrong.

You keep repeating thesame trash about justification. So th yoruba's in Ile ife just woke up and started killing hausa? Or you did not read that your senseless abok.is trouble maker slapped a woman and when punished ya'll came out as usual with cutlass to kill but didn't expect that it won't be business as usual. Every other tribe in Nigeria knows the average abok.is / fulani is always hungry to kill for no reason. They have been doing it and getting away with it with support from animals like you. Now that people are giving it back to them, you are coming here to rant crap. 95% of you aboki.s always start trouble anywhere you find yourself, whether educated or not. A whole SGF is accusing christians of spreading news of the president's illness. Is he not indirectly sending a message to his fellow abok.is to start trouble? As I have said, treat others the way you want to be treated. No be only hausa people dey this country. Una wahala too much.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Shame on Nigeria!!! Why should a common misunderstanding lead to killing based on ethnicity? The fools that did it must hang!!! There must be punishment for perpetrators of ethnic killings whether it happens in Kano,Osun or Enugu!

No fool was hanged for kaduna killing. My brothers in Ile-Ife will not be touched too. Its a cycle.

4 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by 4dor: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Only fools call the Yoruba tribe coward. If Fela was the only brave man from the Yoruba Land then him alone qualifies the whole tribe for bravery. Not to mention that there were many more Fela from the Yoruba Land. As an Igbo man, I give honor to whom honor is due even though I don't agree with a Yoruba man on certain occasions, I can still live freely with a Yoruba man without fear of loosing my head.

Anyways, I'd love to know more about the crises if you don't mind. Thank you.

It's a long story my brother but it was caused by a minor issue of where a local government headquarters will be located. Even though I was young at the time, I saw quite a lot that I don't even want to talk about. Just Google Ife and Modakeke crisis.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:

You keep repeating thesame trash about justification. So th yoruba's in Ile ife just woke up and started killing hausa? Or you did not read that your senseless abok.is trouble maker slapped a woman and when punished ya'll came out as usual with cutlass to kill but didn't expect that it won't be business as usual. Every other tribe in Nigeria knows the average abok.is / fulani is always hungry to kill for no reason. They have been doing it and getting away with it with support from animals like you. Now that people are giving it back to them, you are coming here to rant crap. 95% of you aboki.s always start trouble anywhere you find yourself, whether educated or not. A whole SGF is accusing christians of spreading news of the president's illness. Is he not indirectly sending a message to his fellow abok.is to start trouble? As I have said, treat others the way you want to be treated. No be only hausa people dey this country. Una wahala too much.

Stupid lair go back and read. A Yoruba first hit a Hausa woman with side mirror. And what ever happens dose not warranty a life.

Who killed first? Hausa or Yoruba?

SGF is neither a Muslim nor a Hausa. He is a Christian like you but exposing your media hypocrisy.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Odkosh:
Yorubas are never a coward, just that we value human life and peace. but others are taken us for granted. this is what you get when you push a gentle man to the wall. we don't start war, we win war. and we also don't fight with mouth. though we take time before we strike.

This is not entirely true. The truth is, Yorubas have some uncivilized people in their rank that are more deadly than the Fulani herdsmen. I've had experience with some.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by jollymizzle(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Foolish there is no good in harming those who did not harm you. And that's what I write in my original post.
Mr man, you came into this world too late. Hausa/fulani people have lost the right to claim to be reasonable. I spent 12 years in kano and all thrrough that time, it was either one ethnic crisis or another religious crisis.a lot of yoruba and igbo people lost their lives there. Kruna a predominantly yoruba part of kano state was razed to the ground around 1998.right in the heart of the City, where when driving round you could see miles of destruction wrought by your people. So stop threathening reprisals. Your people have been senselessly killing others with out provocation , your people have been branded blood thirsty, senseless animals so if you act that way no one will be suprised. If you are as reasonable as you arent trying to claim, you can start enlightening your people to stop their barbaric acts , though i doubt if it wont be a was te of time. So i say once against, you came too late, your people are almost irremediable and yes there are good ones among you, but not just enough

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by solaere(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

yes blame Yorubas for the whole conflict. Its their fault. They should have run away when Hausas went rampaging.

I guess that will appease you.
wow wat a dump reasoning yoruba's shuld av run wen hausa's came around because ile ife looks like kano,kaduna or kastina to u abi foolish fellow !!!
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
[s]
jollymizzle:

Mr man, you came into this world too late. Hausa/fulani people have lost the right to claim to be reasonable. I siento 12 years in kano and all thrrough that time, it was either one ethnic crisis or another religious crisis.a lot of yoruba and igbo people lost their lives there. Kruna a predominantly yoruba part of kano state was razed to the ground around 1998. So stopped threathening reprisals. Your people have been senselessly killing others with out provocation , your people have been branded blood triste, senseless animals so if you act that way no one will be suprised. If you are as reasonable as you arent trying to claim, you can start enlightening your people to stop their barbaric acts , though i doubt if it wont be a was te of time. So i say once against, you came too late, your people are almost irredeemable
[/s]

Am not interested in the above crap you wrote. Can't even waste my time to read it.

What Yoruba did to Hausa in Ife is wrong whether you like it or not and should be condemned. Nobody is looking forward for reprisal attack. I even said it, requital attack should not happen because innocent souls will be killed.

But if this is what you want: Let me rewrite.

What Yoruba did to Hausa is commendable and should be encourage. That is literacy and advancement of the so called educated region
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by willibounce1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Stupid lair go back and read. A Yoruba first hit a Hausa woman with side mirror. And what ever happens dose not warranty a life.

Who killed first? Hausa or Yoruba?

SGF is neither a Muslim nor a Hausa. He is a Christian like you but exposing your media hypocrisy.

Oh I thought you said the media lied with different versions of the story. Now ur slow brain has suddenly chosen the story to believe? Ok the hausa woman was hit with a side mirror and after the yoruba man Hit her with the side mirror, all other yorubas started attacking the hausas? You will hit someone and still attack her again. It's obvious your blood thirsty people took it violent and wanted to use it as an opportunity to carry out their hobby which is killing for fun but they were shocked at the response.

I'm sure you are a terrorist in the making. Your tone sounds very much like a dead brain Islamic terrorist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by 4dor: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dansiki1:
please what happen?

Inter town war, it's a long story, you can Google it.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Am not interested in the above crap you wrote. Can't even waste my time to read it.

What Yoruba did to Hausa in Ife is wrong whether you like it or not and should be condemned. Nobody is looking forward for reprisal attack. I even said it, requital attack should not happen because innocent souls will be killed.

What Yoruba did to Hausa is commendable and should be encourage. That is literacy and advancement of the so called educated region

LOL. I dont know someone can come and side Hausas. Now you have the guts to criticize Yorubas.

Oh its cool when Hausas are dishing it out, but when Yorubas give them back, it becomes barbaric.

Pained IPOD spotted.

6 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by jollymizzle(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

What Yoruba did to Hausa is commendable and should be encourage. That is literacy and educational advanced region
when you hear me laugh off your comments its not as if im in support of what happened its just that i find the Irony funny. Hausa man complaining about what is fair or not. I give you a monument of destruction causen by your people in kano. Have you seen any close to that in IFE. You have no shame. Ask your people how much blood is on their hands when they are done. You wont be able to type anymore les alone try to condemn a tastw of what your people have been dishing out for decades

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.