Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Suggestions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Suggestions (262 Views)

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / I Need Suggestions About Moving To Lagos! / Suggestions Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions by marvelyly(m): 5:58am On Mar 09, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] I would like some piece of advice from you guys I have been trying to gather some information about the possibilities of an accountant getting a good paid job in this present economic order and what might also the destiny of proposed accountant this has been a question that had been in my memory to share to the right people and also how easy it is for charted accountant to get employed and at what position can they be employed in a company or in the banking sector please your comments are highly welcomed

(1) (Reply)

World Class And Practical Intensive Pest Control & Fumigation Training In Lagos. / Much Ado About Mentorship / Learn Java Script Comfortably At A Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.