Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! (757 Views)

Suggestions: What Would Be The Minimum Hourly Pay Rate For The Nigerian Workers? / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Need Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
I have been contemplating finding other sources of income. I just rented a shop that is on a very busy part of Ibadan. However I am not sure what I can sell there.

My capital is about 500K to 1m and I would prefer something that would be buy and resell. Because I won't be available and I would have to hire an attendant.

People are saying phone accesories, or flea market clothes but I still need more suggestions. Preferrably something with minimum hassle and guarranteed turn over. My shop rent is already running.

I personally would love to invest in vehicle and machinery lubrications but I want to intern with someone who's already established in the business first, so that's a no for now.

Please any suggestions will be welcomed.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by stillondmatter: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2019
So you rented a shop without an inkling on what to sell shocked This is wonderful my dear brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by doggedfighter(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Phone accessories is it
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by MoonWater: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Depending on the size of the shop... Hire a cook and start food business...
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Zephd1h(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Start a food business. Cheap fast food aka buka
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by RolyRoly: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nawa oo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2019
stillondmatter:
So you rented a shop without an inkling on what to sell shocked This is wonderful my dear brother grin

The shop location is hot cake. I can gamble with the rent risk. But if I should lose that location, I might not find such an opportunity again.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Aladetelecom: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
NoContract:
I have been contemplating finding other sources of income. I just rented[color=#006600][/color] a shop that is on a very busy part of Ibadan. However I am not sure what I can sell there.

My capital is about 500K to 1m and I would prefer something that would be buy and resell. Because I won't beGood day Poster,

I saw your post for a business ideas and suggestions.

My name is Eniola Alade. I am an indigene of Ibadan, but based in Ibafo area of Ogun State.

I will like to introduce you to an imported modern designs of a Kampala clothes in now. I just developed a marketing strategy for the petty traders in Oyo, Ogun and Lagos State that will give us an opportunity of selling from 1,000pcs upward in a month for a better profit. I will be glad, if you can give me an opportunity to work with you.

As Nairaland does not allow anyone to post a contact details on the platform, in which I wouldn't like to go against with. I will suggest that you give me an appointment to meet with you physically for more explanation on the clothing business.

Waiting to read from you, while I remain.

Thank you. available and I would have to hire an attendant

eople are saying phone accesories, or flea market clothes but I still need more suggestions. Preferrably something with minimum hassle and guarranteed turn over. My shop rent is already running.

I personally would love to invest in vehicle and machinery lubrications but I want to intern with someone who's already established in the business first, so that's a no for now.

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Aladetelecom: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
NoContract:
I have been contemplating finding other sources of income. I just rented[color=#006600][/color] a shop that is on a very busy part of Ibadan. However I am not sure what I can sell there.

My capital is about 500K to 1m and I would prefer something that would be buy and resell. Because I won't beGood day Poster,

My name is Eniola Alade. I am an indigene of Ibadan, but based in Ibafo area of Ogun State.

I will like to introduce you to an imported modern designs of a Kampala clothes in now. I just developed a marketing strategy for the petty traders in Oyo, Ogun and Lagos State that will give us an opportunity of selling from 1,000pcs upward in a month for a better profit. I will be glad, if you can give me an opportunity to work with you.

As Nairaland does not allow anyone to post a contact details on the platform, in which I wouldn't like to go against with. I will suggest that you give me an appointment to meet with you physically for more explanation on the clothing business.

Thank you. available and I would have to hire an attendant

eople are saying phone accesories, or flea market clothes but I still need more suggestions. Preferrably something with minimum hassle and guarranteed turn over. My shop rent is already running.

Good day Poster,

Thank you.

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by tabithababy(f): 4:30am On Aug 05, 2019
what of stationaries

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2019
Aladetelecom:

Good day Poster,

Thank you.

Message me via WhatsApp with any of the numbers in my signature here.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Vixlot: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Sell raw food stuff.... Man must at least once a day
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Emmanuel72(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Good afternoon

I’m an entrepreneur who deals with the importation of this unique phone Accessories below.I am based here in Abeokuta,Ogun State

This products is hot selling as many phone Accessories sellers aren’t into the business yet,while majority of them doesn’t know where to import from.

I also supply in Large quantity,at a pocket friendly discounted price so you can make massive gain on it.

If you want us to meet,we can schedule a time for that.

Below is my business/WhatsApp Line

The product name is Neck Smartphone Holder.

(1) (Reply)

Best Accounting Software In Nigeria - Used By Small And Growing Businesses / Where You Can Learn Digital Marketing In Lekki / Uk Visa Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.