Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? (65034 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic / OOU student dies in a stampede during Barca vs Liverpool match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by ericmor: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
khalids:
Match was fixed,

2 Questionable Penalties, One offside goal.....

Do you know how much money UEFA would have lost if Barca did not win
It all about the money, forget all the football drama......There teams that most make it to at least semi/quarter final if UEFA need to make profit

So if cavani and demaria had taking their chances u will still be saying this

2 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by ericmor: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
diMITCHELL:

Boss pls intimate me on the sites where U get such scoreline. I'm interested

Even barca coach said it before the match that if psg could score 4 goals in France then they can score 6 and neymar said he will score 2goals and it happened. There is power in the word of our mouth

2 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nellybii: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Seunnzy:

that means psg vs arsenal too was fixed given the the number of chances Cavani squandered ...with a club with a determined and rich owner like Al khelaifi will give in to cheap fixing plot??haba..we Nigerians think everyone reasons the same way we do

How do Nigerians reason?
Learner that is what you are.
That match was overfixed.
Al khelafi ko kalifat ni.
Match fixing is an Ibo word abi? Or Yoruba adage mtchewww.
For your info...
Match is fixed using only few players. Sometimes only the goalkeeper.
This one is overfixed because it involves the referee too.
As you are here deceiving yourself and defending poo, guys are smiling to the bank.
Don't quote me again because I don't intend to convince you.
The more gullible you are, the better for me and my peeps.
Contact me only if you want to stake on fixed matches please.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
maynation:
Bloody looser cheesy
Who be this?
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by klebson(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Uyi168:
when barca lost 4nil at psg,how come no one shouted fixed match?

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by pacespot(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:
barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..PLUS HAVE U NOTICED THEIR GAMES AGAINST BIG TEAMS,THEY ALWAYS GET TO PLAY AWAY FIRST.THEN THEY GO TO THEIR CAMP NOU TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.

OLODO cheesy The group winners got to play the first leg away while the runners up play away on the second leg
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
bmaks:

Dem cut your slip....... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nope, on didn't play em at all
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
. Fixed is also same as Ref assistance na

Yes but on a higher levels
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by pacespot(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:
barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..PLUS HAVE U NOTICED THEIR GAMES AGAINST BIG TEAMS,THEY ALWAYS GET TO PLAY AWAY FIRST.THEN THEY GO TO THEIR CAMP NOU TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.

Olo.do cheesy the group winners got to play the first leg away while the runners up play away in the second leg
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
In your wildest dreams will any team/club turn down opportunity to win champions league. Ever hear UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ANTHEM with your team holding up the cup. ......?

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by laplace19(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nellybii:

How do Nigerians reason?
Learner that is what you are.
That match was overfixed.
Al khelafi ko kalifat ni.
Match fixing is an Ibo word abi? Or Yoruba adage mtchewww.
For your info...
Match is fixed using only few players. Sometimes only the goalkeeper.
This one is overfixed because it involves the referee too.
As you are here deceiving yourself and defending poo, guys are smiling to the bank.
Don't quote me again because I don't intend to convince you.
The more gullible you are, the better for me and my peeps.
Contact me only if you want to stake on fixed matches please.

You're the most gullible disgruntled schmuck I've ever seen in my life time.
Keep deceiving yourself thinking that you know anything about match fixing.

2 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by bubu2019: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Donbounce:
On a more serious note, if you biliv it was fixed signify, I can't be the only one thinking this.
I'm still in shock. I hate Paris saint German with all might, so much hatred for one team. If I were the largest shareholder in psg, I won't let Emery enter the bus. And I'll sack him with mouth no letter.

I can't read any sport news today just because all I'll see is #lapulgba, #leNeymer, #loCatalan. I'm sad, so sad.
This isn't football, it's pure madness. I'm sorry I'm bugging you with what I feel. But If you're reading this I have few points to give ://
● NEVER TRUST THE FRENCH. (it happened in world war too)
●UEFA IS NOT CREDIBLE
●DON'T TOY WITH BARCA,UEFA WOULD FIGHT YOU.
●EMERY IS A FOOL AT FORTY
《《more importantly, all psg players should be flogged by the itsekiri/fulani ethnic group》》

☆PEACE
#che
YOUUUUU
AREEEEE
AAAAAAAAAA
BAAAAAAAAD
LUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZAAAAA
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by simiolu1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
felixomor:

U didnt but what u posted says otherwise.

olusholashile:
guy u jst lied again is it ur hobby. Dat bro jst showed u a vid or pics of wat u claimed to macherano having his hands on his body. Luk at it very well maybe u nid more light. Wen did grass turn to masch body again. Chai i jst weak 4 u

What I know is this

1. A PSG player handled the ball first. Ref was at the edge of the box when it happened. He waved play on.

2. A Barca player (Mascherano or Pique) handled the ball too. Ref waved play on again.

3. Another Barcelona handled the ball (Mascherano or Pique) but his hands were on his body.

When I said I switched names, your brain should have told you that I meant Pique when I said Mascherano and meant Mascherano when I said Pique. But I guess your brains ain't functioning so well since you're pained by FC Barcelona's qualification.

And I know about these incidents because I watched the match live. Anyway, you two can go and hug transformer for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nellybii: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
laplace19:

M U M U na him you be.
I rest my case.
Quote me wrongly again and catch bubonic plague.
Ayirada Oponu
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Kaynofficial: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sufisunni:
Was beating Barca 4-0 fixed? If yes, then Barca overturning 6-1 is fixed.
But dont forget Madrid did overturn 3-0 last season or so.

Yes oo,Madrid did it and everyone that view the match can agree with me that none of the goals were controversial,Barca only goals were the first two goals....ref always the 12th man for Barca

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by felixomor: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
simiolu1:

What I know is this

1. A PSG player handled the ball first. Ref was at the edge of the box when it happened. He waved play on.

2. A Barca player (Mascherano or Pique) handled the ball too. Ref waved play on again.

3. Another Barcelona handled the ball (Mascherano or Pique) but his hands were on his body.

When I said I switched names, your brain should have told you that I meant Pique when I said Mascherano and meant Mascherano when I said Pique. But I guess your brains ain't functioning so well since you're pained by FC Barcelona's qualification.

And I know about these incidents because I watched the match live. Anyway, you two can go and hug transformer for all I care.

A liar saying people's brains are not functioning well

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
blackkaponne:
Anyone who says its a fixed game is just pained, because no matter how a referee can influence a game it wont happen to the extent of 6 goals without any red card... All PSG had to do was defend well and counter i would blame PSG coach for being so stupid as to his tactics..inexcusable
barca would have won the match but not up to six goals. The ref help barca scoring those goal, especially with the first pk.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by pacespot(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Africans, Nigerians in particular, tend to look things from the other side of the world. Little wonder we are backward in this continent.

The match that all the great minds in the sports laud as the greatest comeback in the history of football, here we have some low minds calling it a fixed match.

If UEFA wanted to fix a match, why would they allow PSG to go up 4-0 in the first leg, after all, that looks like an insurmountable deficit for their "UEFAlona" side. Quite amusing some even were suggesting PSG were complicit in the deal. If Barca had not scored the sixth goal with only seconds remaining on the clock, would they have progressed to the quarter finals through UEFA's discretionary powers.

Africans always look at the negatives all the time, maybe that is how their brains were wired. Instead of enjoying the greatest football team in the world enjoying their greatest moment, they are talking balderdash!

5 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by liohan: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
ericmor:

PSG were just too poor and gave barca and the ref the chance to do all that. Same happened when we played them and Chelsea were giving red card and they scored a goal and also got a penalty before half time which messi missed. Ramirez scored a goal by tipping the ball above the goal keeper head before the half time whistle. With all their ojoro, Chelsea moved to the next round all because they didn't give up even after the red card and knowing that barca is been favoured by the ref. But the psg case was different bcs they were weak n didn't take their chances. Barca really deserve what they got bcs psg were not playing like a team we really want to see in the next round
Did you really say this?
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by fluffer(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
really?

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Rapahel1116: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Am not surprised if ur a Madrid fan ...I am not a supporter of barca BT wat u just said abt barca playing away b4 going to their home is as stupid as......I can't even say the level of stupidity of DAT sentence ...guy do u really watch football ? PSG are to blame no one BT demslves.....HV u seen the kind of opponents barca face in UCL b4 winning it? They face all the best teams in Europe from last 16 to the final ....if ur a Madrid fan stop been sentimental Nd accept the truth ....I am a Chelsea fan BT barca has been the greatest football club in the last 30 to 20 yrs no doubt .quote author=mikejegede post=54411133]barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..PLUS HAVE U NOTICED THEIR GAMES AGAINST BIG TEAMS,THEY ALWAYS GET TO PLAY AWAY FIRST.THEN THEY GO TO THEIR CAMP NOU TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by olusholashile: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ezeego1:

Neymar, Messi and Suarez would have been too much for chelsea to handle then.

These are the three best forward ever!
sharap der. Too much to handle indeed. Cn u compare d team dat played chel in a 2-2 draw at nou camp in 2012 to dis enrique syd dat has ad even ur barca fans say u guys av lost ur fluency under enrique nd u der yawning abata. So 4 ur mind now barca go beat chealse 6-1 to overturn a 4-0 defeat. You nid sense
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by pacespot(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kaynofficial:

Yes oo,Madrid did it and everyone that view the match can agree with me that none of the goals were controversial,Barca only goals were the first two goals....ref always the 12th man for Barca

Hey, Madrid didn't overturn a 3-0 deficit. It was 2-0 from the German side home (I have forgotten their name), then Madrid came to barnabeu and scored 3 making it (3-2) on aggregate.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Rapahel1116: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lwkmd....yea pique too de talk BT barca wasnt favoured ....I wan add one tin u despise shakira ......she is living her life ,making money,respected by the whole world in music industry ....has more followers in Facebook Dan any human,mother of two beautiful kids and u despise her ....sometimes I de pity some pple instead of u to look up to her if u Knw her story Nd wat she does for children in the world espnin Africa u for just shut up...guy u shame me oh....wetin u dn achieve for dis world ......sorry to ask ?lwkmd
cstr55:

That guy is utterly classless.
I don't know if there is anyone I despise more in football than pique and that his attention-seeking bimbo of a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by suco01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:

Na cos u dnt knw hw first leg nd 2nd leg is being played. If u first to qualify u'll play away first...
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by suco01(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Just my thoughts nigga, well... Taking FCB awt of the picture was never part of the plan, for UEFA

mayb u shd ask uefa why dey av favoured real madrid frm group stage to semi's.. Check d record of last 10yrs.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by olusholashile: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
simiolu1:

What I know is this

sorry bros wey get brain bt sense is missing. Nd bring 190 naira change. Common sense shudnt be dat costly

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by suco01(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
do4luv14:

nah you see,

and everytime, dia was always a redcard against the big team to mak it more easier for UEFALONA

shey na back of TV u watched.. Who ref kon giv red?
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by do4luv14(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
akon247:

when barca defeated manu in 2009 nd 2011 was there any red card? when chelsea fell at stamford bridge did chelsea get a red card(infact a barca player was even wrongly sent off,eric abidal )?was there any red card wen bayern were whitewashed 4-0 at camp nou in 2009? wen barca eliminated arsenal ast year was there any red card?
when ac milan lost 4-0 at camp nou in 2012 was there any red card? when juventus lost to barca in d ucl final in 2015,was there any red card?.....all these epl fanboys sed

hey look at it very well, as dem dey yarn for Warri shine ya eyes

during those times barca where already home from the first leg,
as for ma sweet blue, can you tell me, when we flog barca for STBG, wat happen at CN,

befor second half after equaliser from RAMIREZ ,
and seeing day, we are nt giving up, did the referee nt giv us redcard, day we av to play almost the second half wit 10men, before day MIKEL giv TORRES day killer pass, can you deny it,

i could go on and mention many of such instance even in LA LIGA,

but 1 tin is for sure, the referee kill day game and handed it to barca period
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by xavieree(f): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
laplace19:

since we re in epic-y season...datz an epic reply u hv got dere grin....pple can wail all they want..#ForcaBarca
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Kiakia(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
seunlayi:
with the Barcelona dramatic comeback thrashing PSG 6 goals to 1.

No teams in champion league ever survive 4 – 0 deficit but Barca has broken the record deleted the 4 goals and advance into quarter final of the champion league. Unbelievable has happened Barcelona defied the history, shocked the football world..... And to
Was the match fixed?

What is your take, kindly drop your view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWZtD3rt7Q

No doubt about it. That match was definitely fixed. From all indications, it was! Prior to the game, Barcelona Coach disclosed how many goals his team will score and they scored exactly six goals as stated by Enrique. PSG lowered their standard of play during the encounter and packed the bus most of the time. Is it really possible that in real competitive match, PSG will be so careless in defence as to allow Barcelona score three goals within minutes of the closing stages of the match? Tell me another story! UEFA should launch an investigation into this embarassing sutuation.

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Kiakia(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Babamide:
The fixture was fixed. I believe 5-1 was the agreement. But PSG dulled it and Barca thief the game
I was pissed off watching the disgraceful performance put up by PSG. They really played to the agreement. Match-fixing is inimical to the growth of football across the globe. It takes the shine off competitive football.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Buys A Hotel In Ibiza (pictures) / Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.