Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) (2354 Views)

9-year-old Boy Strangled To Death At His Father’s House In Kano. Graphic / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by zico530(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2017
I got it from my whatsapp group. This guy had his lip cut off for speaking against Buhari in Kano yesterday. Be careful for the utterances you make.

1 Share

Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by onitshaman: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2017
there so many animals in human skin in northern nigeria,God have mercy on them!there so many animals in human skin in northern nigeria,God have mercy on them!there so many animals in human skin in northern nigeria,God have mercy on them!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by ociboy(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Even this morning at the park,some people are still still criticizing the old man that he is the cause of what is happening in ile ife right now, please lips chopper, come and around oooo,come and chop off their lips...
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by mazimee(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2017
The Northerners are barbarians. How can one comfortably call these ones country men?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by onitshaman: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Ndi hausa/fulani bu umu ekwensu!

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by malware: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2017
onitshaman:
there so many animals in human skin in northern nigeria,God have mercy on them!there so many animals in human skin in northern nigeria,God have mercy on them!there so many animals in human skin in northern nigeria,God have mercy on them!

How about the recently killed vampire kidnapper, which region is he from or was he a human in human skin? Nonsense.
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by malware: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2017
mazimee:
The Northerners are barbarians. How can one comfortably call these ones country men?

Vampire kidnapper is not a barbarian abi? And besides, what do we call people that burn ordinary thieves alive? Humans or barbarians?
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by malware: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2017
zico530:
I got it from my whatsapp group. This guy had his lip cut off for speaking against Buhari in Kano yesterday. Be careful for the utterances you make.

Do you feel comfortable spreading lies?
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by malware: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2017
onitshaman:
Ndi hausa/fulani bu umu ekwensu!

Ndi Igbo/ipod uwar uban kakan uwarka
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by Realist2: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2017
A Fanatic will always have fanatic followers .
A bigot always have bigotry followers.
An extremist will definitely breed extremist followers .
Buhari became a president of the country because of his bigotry, fanatics and extremist tendency.
Even when he forged his WASC certificate, judges couldn't disqualified him, but rather struck the case out, so that the country woudnt be sets ablaze, knowing that he is a threat to the country's existence and her people.
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by mazimee(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2017
malware:

Vampire kidnapper is not a barbarian abi? And besides, what do we call people that burn ordinary thieves alive? Humans or barbarians?

Vampire is not supported by a common man in the street unlike the Northerners that will squeeze life out of you for Allah or other travail issues. You can attest to the fact that we speak against jungle even on this platform . I can't bet that you and your likes will never condemn this evil even as we speak but instead try to discredit the news.
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by malware: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2017
mazimee:

Vampire is not supported by a common man in the street unlike the Northerners that will squeeze life out of you for Allah or other travail issues. You can attest to the fact that we speak against jungle even on this platform . I can't bet that you and your likes will never condemn this evil even as we speak but instead try to discredit the news.

So to you uploading an ordinary pic of a man with ruptured lips and tagging it a northern victim with no enough proof to justify that is ok abi?

How about me uploading the same pic and caption it BUHARI SUPPORTER BEATEN TO PULP IN SOUTH EAST?

Meanwhile, I am yet to see a situation where someone attempted to stop jungle justice being meted on ordinary street thief or pickpocket besides police. W
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by mazimee(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2017
malware:

So to you uploading an ordinary pic of a man with ruptured lips and tagging it a northern victim with no enough proof to justify that is ok abi?

How about me uploading the same pic and caption it BUHARI SUPPORTER BEATEN TO PULP IN SOUTH EAST?

It still doesn't change the fact northerners can kill for any slightest provocation.
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by malware: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Realist2:
A Fanatic will always have fanatic followers .
A bigot always have bigotry followers.
An extremist will definitely breed extremist followers .
Buhari became a president of the country because of his bigotry, fanatics and extremist tendency.
Even when he forged his WASC certificate, judges couldn't disqualified him, but rather struck the case out, so that the country woudnt be sets ablaze, knowing that he is a threat to the country's existence and her people.

Between Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu who is the real threat to Nigeria's existence?

Meanwhile, the above statement tries to portray Buhari as more powerful than everybody in Nigeria since he can forge his certificate and no one can do anything about it. What a nice way of describing someone. I wish I am that powerful.
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by malware: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2017
mazimee:

It still doesn't change the fact northerners can kill for any slightest provocation.

Where is the provocation in stealing a phone or bike that warrants the culprit being burnt to death? We all know the origin of kidnapping, armed robbery, money ritual, human trafficking, baby factory and drugs smuggling. You are no saints so shut the fuucck up.
Re: See What Happened To This Young Man In Kano (graphic Pic) by Realist2: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
malware:

Between Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu who is the real threat to Nigeria's existence?

Meanwhile, the above statement tries to portray Buhari as more powerful than everybody in Nigeria since he can forge his certificate and no one can do anything about it. What a nice way of describing someone. I wish I am that powerful.

Trust me , it's not yet a uhuru.....,as karma has a way paying back what people thrown into the system.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. / Arson: Mother Of Akure Clergy, Sotitobire Address The Congregation (video) / Say No To Drugs: You Wouldn’t Believe What This Boy Was Seen Doing In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.