Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. (1238 Views)

Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed Over Comments About GEJ And Boko Haram...!! / Reno Omokri Blast Lai Mohammed " Buhari Elected By Nigerians Not Consumed In Nig / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by trendsng1(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2017
The Ex Aviation Minister, Fani Kayode has sent insultive words to the Minister Of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed for his statement concerning Former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Lai Mohammed had reacted to the report that Goodluck Jonathan refused to accept help from the British Government to which Goodluck Jonathan denied but Lai Mohammed insisted the Ex President didn't act accordingly.

He said: ''While former President Jonathan reserves the right to defend his administration , he should not engage in finger-pointing by saying, in a statement, that 'some people who have obviously been playing politics with the issue of the Chibok girls will stop at nothing to further their interest."

Later on the British Government denied the allegation as being false, it was then Fani-Kayode took to Twitter to lash at Lai Mohammed.

Fani wrote: "Now that the British govt. has denied the allegation that @GEJonathan refused to allow them to help rescue the Chibok girls Liar Mohammed...

"...should bow his head in shame, stop barking like a rabid dog, stop pointing fingers at others and stop wearing dirty pampers.Shame on him!"

Cc lalasticlala, mynd

Source - http://www.trendsng.com/2017/03/fani-kayode-blast-lai-mohammed.html

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by Emyres: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Asin, how? Did Lai lie again?
Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by zico530(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Keep up the good work Femi

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Fani it seems you don't understand simple English

No work for you in this government

Traitor like you
Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by sarrki(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2017
zico530:
Keep up the good work Femi

He's an enemy of the state

He's a serial traitor
Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Traitor like you
president general of BMC, attack the content and not the container

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

president general of BMC, attack the content and not the container

He's a sycophant
Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by poshestmina(f): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Liar Mohammed again? they are not tired of the blame games yet .

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by Omudia11: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Sarrki what is your problem? Are you sure you're normal? Do you have a destiny or future ambition?

Seun this guy needs a life ban and if he dies, ban his spirit too. We are tired of his foolishness.
sarrki:

Traitor like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by Omudia11: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2017
You don't know disgusting you are. I pity people who have to put up with you in real life.
sarrki:

He's a serial traitor

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by sarrki(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Omudia11:
Sarrki what is your problem? Are you sure you're normal? Do you have a destiny or future ambition?

Seun this guy needs a life ban and if he dies, ban his spirit too. We are tired of his foolishness.

If a thermostat is faulty in a system

This is what it results to

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by sarrki(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Omudia11:
You don't know disgusting you are. I pity people who have to put up with you in real life.

When you are in a forum like this and want to preach holier than thou.

You don't insult or spite the one involved .

Pls don't sit at the confines of your room with a smug look on your face and expect me to regret my actions towards enemies of state the likes of ffk and the rest

The truth is I DON'T
Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by Omudia11: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2017
I only converse with normal people. [s]
sarrki:

When you are in a forum like this and want to preach holier than thou.

You don't insult or spite the one involved .

Pls don't sit at the confines of your room with a smug look on your face and expect me to regret my actions towards enemies of state the likes of ffk and the rest

The truth is I DON'T

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed. by durangokid: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

He's a serial traitor

My man how is he a traitor, he everybody must support ABC or buhari, most of you guys are senile

(1) (Reply)

Fresh N500b Refund Divides Governors’ Forum / Photo: Well-wishers Deliver Flowers To President Buhari In London / The IPOB Seat At Home, Who Suffered? The Masses Or The Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.