Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London (28212 Views)

Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Richard Niyi Adebayo And Reni Young Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Austin4lif:
the people u are supporting are killing ur kinsmen in your land and currently the number of refugees have increased in sabo area of ife osun state
youngman iam not a Yoruba man OK.
But Waite,,,, are Fulani's not killing in Enugu,anambera and other states in the east.
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by tmgold007(f): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
NOW AM FED UP....I WANT TO ONLY HEAR FROM FAYOSE THAT YOU CALLED....CALL FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by ugocitywnda: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
its simply ghost call. tell him also that my late father called those that he offended and begged for their forgiveness,from the grave
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by sonsomegrigbo: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
hopejackie76:
This our president sef

Guys, pls do well to visit my signature and help out your spouse, friends and family who are overweight and need to lose the fat.

Don't bother dear, recession is currently taking care of that... lol
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Noted.

On a lighter note, shey Buhari dey work for Econet now?

LOL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
This among other selected happenings which the President purportedly commented on blessed the rumour of his demise with a weighted truth.

He's said to have called some people who haven't convincingly tell the public that they heard from him. Is it observed that only the presidency has been reiterating that PMB is alive. And they kept trying to convince everyone even when the rumours had died down.
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Kagarko(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Beremx:
Buhari sef. grin grin

Get well soon Mr President and resign to take care of yourself.

Osinbajo is doing great

When PMB resigned PYO would no longer do well as both are going down.

The Senate President Bukola Saraki Automatically gets the no 1 seat.
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Buhari, can you make a call to Allah and verify if you still fit to rule Nigeria. Buhari calls every other individual but refuse to call the country he leads, this propagandist should let Osinbanjo be. They should stop ridiculing the man.
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Austin4lif: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
AntiIPOB:
youngman iam not a Yoruba man OK.
But Waite,,,, are Fulani's not killing in Enugu,anambera and other states in the east.
i am neither igbo ok but I am not wasting my youthful age supporting politicians more the way their wives and children do.
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by 2016v2017: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Noted.

On a lighter note, shey Buhari dey work for Econet now?
with the game play," Buhari call this and call that"I have the believe that buhari will never sit at Aso Rock again to unleash mayhem again on Nigerians.
Either the bloody coupist dictator and clueless certificateless gworo chewing ethnic fulani bigot is incapacitated or dead.
take it or leave it, I have said what's in my mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
ychris:
What's the fuss all about undecided

Somethng that i do up to ten times in a day.

OR When has making calls become something that call for celebration or news worthy?

Asin am not understanding?
Buhari's photo can is like when Nigerians started owning handsets and SIM cards, in early 2000/2001.

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by 2016v2017: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Samunique:
Wow !!!

But.... Who has reduced our vacational President ( VP Buhari ) to the minister of information, phone call and communication??

Has Lai quit that position ?

If u ask me, on a serious note, all these phone calls issues shouldn't be making news at all if there's nothing fishy about the whole thing.

The President who refuses to speak with those who voted him but speaks only to those who he deem more important to him than the masses he leads cannot be the man of the people.

Little wonder Nigeria is like this !!!

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by 2016v2017: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:
To be honest this is getting embarrassingly shameful.

These guys don't know how foolish they are and how it makes us all a subject of ridicule to the world.

Femi, stop this nonsense phone call gist.

Alert me when you guys are ready for the state sponsored funeral
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by 2016v2017: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Franchise21:
B/W Lie Mohammed and Femi Adesina, I no know who sabi lie pass!!

POLL
Click "Like" for Lie Mohammed
Click "Share" for Femi Adesina
the two are siemens twins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by 2016v2017: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
ShitHead:
Let him stay there and be calling until 2019; then we shall call him and send him back to Daura.
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Baze1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Buhari don open phone booth business for London?
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by haulforte123: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES FOR FARM PRODUCTS, NOW AVAILABLE AT (HAULFORTE RESOURCES).

For More Questions, Click here www.haulforte.com for a chat.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: (08121362702)
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by pecoprince: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
When is he going to call me self. My phone dey charged.
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

I did not see you or your fellow band of Yoruba Muslims in the Awusa rape of Ife thread yesterday.

Over 50 yorubas were killed yesterday in Ife and not a word from you but here you are crying over an already rotten corpse.

Afonjastic nigga
you're a liar
you can't rule this country cos you'll inflate figures
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biodun556:
Weldon our president. For Nigeria to be moving forward both in your presence and absence shows that you are good man. May God continue to grant you good health.
Forward like when USD moved from #197 to #500 and now #450+?
Forward like the way the purchasing power of niara went?
Should God take you forward just exactly the way Buhari took Nigeria forward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally / Governor Adeleke Shows Off Football Skills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.