Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London (28193 Views)

Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Richard Niyi Adebayo And Reni Young Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by kanicorp9(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2017
The Special Adviser to the President on Media & Publicity, Femi Adesina has announced on his official Facebook page that President Buhari made a call from London to former Ekiti state governor, Niyi Adebayo.

The former governor had recently lost his father, the former governor of the defunct Western Region, Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo.

Below is the message as posted by Adesina:
"President Muhammadu Buhari Wednesday described the late former governor of the defunct Western Region, Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo, as a true patriot.
"In a telephone call from London to the son of the late general and former governor of Ekiti State, Niyi Adebayo, the President lamented that Nigeria will surely miss the uncommon patriotism and nationalism which General Adebayo typified.
"The President also commiserated with the people of Ekiti State and the entire Yoruba race, noting that the late octogenarian while standing firmly for the unity of the country, also fought for the interest of his people as the President of the Yoruba Council of Elders.
"President Buhari prayed that Almighty God will console the Adebayo family and grant the soul of the departed elder statesman eternal rest.
"Mr Niyi Adebayo, while thanking President Buhari for the call and commiserations, also wished the President good health."
Only 3 days ago, President Muhammadu Buhari reportedly called Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state from London where he is on medical vacation.
He promised the governor that he would return to Nigeria soon to continue from where his deputy, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, would stop.
Buhari reportedly told the governor that he was still observing his rest as advised by doctors, but that he was eager to return to the country.
A statement by the governor’s spokesperson, Kingsley Fanwo, said Buhari called Bello while the latter was in Lagos for an official engagement.

Source :-
http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/buhari-makes-another-call.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by HungerBAD: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Noted.

On a lighter note, shey Buhari dey work for Econet now?

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2017
And so? Make we fry beans?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Beremx(f): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Buhari sef. grin grin
Get well soon Mr President and resign to take care of yourself.
Osinbajo is doing great

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Who's paying the phone bills?

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by carzola(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Buhari is doing Adele's
Hello cover..

Hello!!
Its me buhari
Am a vegetable calling
You from London.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by nepapole(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Wich network buhari dey use sef? D free call awuf no dey finish ni?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Samunique(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Wow !!!

But.... Who has reduced our vacational President ( VP Buhari ) to the minister of information, phone call and communication??

Has Lai quit that position ?

If u ask me, on a serious note, all these phone calls issues shouldn't be making news at all if there's nothing fishy about the whole thing.

The President who refuses to speak with those who voted him but speaks only to those who he deem more important to him than the masses he leads cannot be the man of the people.

Little wonder Nigeria is like this !!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by FSBoperator: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
carzola:
Buhari is doing Adele's
Hello cover..

Hello!!
Its me buhari
Am a vegetable calling
You from London.

Lol

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by FSBoperator: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2017
To be honest this is getting embarrassingly shameful.

These guys don't know how foolish they are and how it makes us all a subject of ridicule to the world.

Femi, stop this nonsense phone call gist.

Alert me when you guys are ready for the state sponsored funeral

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2017
The phone call president

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Austin4lif: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Phone call president. Keep on wasting Nigeria airtym Mr dullard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Franchise21(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2017
B/W Lie Mohammed and Femi Adesina, I no know who sabi lie pass!!

POLL
Click "Like" for Lie Mohammed
Click "Share" for Femi Adesina

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by vedaxcool(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2017
[s]
FSBoperator:

These guys don't know how foolish they are and how it makes us all a subject of ridicule to the world.

[/s]

Why? Are you planning to die soon? You know you do not qualify for state funeral?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by FSBoperator: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Why? Are you planning to die soon? You know you do not qualify for state funeral?

I did not see you or your fellow band of Yoruba Muslims in the Awusa rape of Ife thread yesterday.

Over 50 yorubas were killed yesterday in Ife and not a word from you but here you are crying over an already rotten corpse.

Afonjastic nigga

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by vedaxcool(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
[s]
FSBoperator:

I did not see you or your fellow band of Yoruba Muslims in the Awusa rape of Ife thread yesterday.

Over 50 yorubas were killed yesterday in Ife and not a word from you but here you are crying over an already rotten corpse.

Afonjastic nigga
[/s]

It is a pity everyone who questions your comprehension ability is labeled a Afonja a tribe that you envy day and night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by TimeManager(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

These guys don't know how foolish they are and how it makes us all an object a subject of ridicule to the world.

Hate-shreded jerkie, talking about ridicule...Point of correction, it's "object of ridicule "
Kiss the truth!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by FSBoperator: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It is a pity everyone who questions your comprehension ability is labeled a Afonja a tribe that you envy day and night

Weep for your brothers and sisters in Ife and leave Buhari for his people.

Useless tout

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by ChimaAdeoye: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2017
I think Buhari called Mugabe yesterday to commiserate about his wife's surgery pains

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by kateskitty(f): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
OK we have heard, he should take his time and rest. He need his rest.
On the other hand

Employee Energy Outsourcing is seeking to recruit experienced and competent Sales and Marketing professionals for the following roles: Please follow the like for more details regarding the position you are interested in.
Chief Distribution Officer
Head of Distribution and Sales
National Agency Manager
Regional Distribution Manager

More details here

http://syberkart.com/vacancies-employee-energy-outsourcing/
Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by whirlwind7(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
undecided

This has gone stale a long time ago.
So, we should throw a party because it was reported that a dodgy president summoned up so much energy to make a phone call angry

These presidential handlers need thorough flogging.
I mean, who gives a sh!t if he calls every world leader?
Welcome to naija, where asswipes make it a breaking news item when there's whisper in the air that an absentee president made a phone call to whoever.

That's how low we've sunk. Season of celebrating phone calls. Why hasn't Femi Adesina slaughtered a cow to mark the occasion yet?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
lie. They thought they were speaking with Buhari.. they never knew it was Abba kYARI, the Chief of Staff they were speaking with. Aboki voice sounds alike. pipty for fifty

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by NNVanguard(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Naija house of comedy. Very entertaining but zero suspense.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by Mayydayy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Buhari's name has become synonymous with comedy.
Every news about him now is so funny to me.
If he should call anybody from Ekiti it should be Fayose.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by ychris: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
What's the fuss all about undecided

Somethng that i do up to ten times in a day.

OR When has making calls become something that call for celebration or news worthy?

Asin am not understanding?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by 1shortblackboy: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
buhari sef why ein never call me since

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by ShitHead(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Let him stay there and be calling until 2019; then we shall call him and send him back to Daura.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by cyberdurable(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
dead vegetable

I av forgotten you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
kateskitty:
o
I LOVE YOUR CAMEL TOE shocked

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Niyi Adebayo On Phone From London by jnrbayano(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Call Fayose

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years / Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.