Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (32645 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by puregrace(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Women, actress at that, they are good pitiful beings
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Sorry madam.... For better for worse
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by CuteCeo: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Nawa
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Thisboysef(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
NL and Tonto news be like
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by felixomor: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
am becoming scare of guys

U shouldnt be
With the right attitude and life choices, you will always attract the right people to your life..

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by sleeknick: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
i don modify

I send u pm. U don c am?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by alobright17(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:
But you bear different names.....No let other person's family matter scare you from getting married .....Your case is different IJN.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Marriage must be built on Christ's foundation. Be wise and build on solid rock than on sand.Go for love nt fame and riches.Perfect love cast out fear.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
CHURCHILL if truly u did all this, u will never find peace, no help will come your way... Gosh so angry

nor mind me I dey find mentions
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Deem: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
She should go back and fix her matrimonial home.if only because of her child.I have no hysteria about her ordeal.She signed the dotted line, for better for worse till death do us apart
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Thisboysef(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
deb303:
e no concern me
E go soon concern u
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2017
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:
Marriage must be built on Christ's foundation. Be wise and build on solid rock than on sand.Go for love nt fame and riches.Perfect love cast out fear.
like the one built by Chris Oyakilhome nd okotie

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by CONFAMA: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:

are you a nurse?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Ezionye(f): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmm

I become speechless in times like this
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by ameezy(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Anything T is not good
See Toke angry
Tiwa
grin T boss
Even TTT
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by xynerise: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2017
This is what happens when you make your marriage a competition

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Firstcitizen: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:

Every person has their only story in life. Yours will not be the same as every other out there. Say amen except you wan old for ya papa house cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Pamelayoung: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
burkingx:

Are this onces fighting or playing
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Divay22(f): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
sleeknick:

I send u pm. U don c am?
yes
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by profhezekiah: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
U dont av to, when U are good U ll meet a good person,who and where U associate or go and ur mindset for marriage will determine how long ur marriage will last, majorly depend on U, d foundation and who U choose and reason for choosing him, make sure U av a clean past, marriage is for men why relationship is for you,help ur man in d relationship and see ur marriage work
oselydia:
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Shelovesartemis: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Looking for an accommodation in lagos?
A flat mate is needed to share a house in Gbagada axis.
its a new house and added advantage is proximity to yaba, oshodi and the island.
your share of the rent 300K
please inform anyone who wants a house but cant afford to live alone.
thank you
call 08180262521
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by iknopro(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2017
oselydia:

THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM, SHE IS VERY RICH AND ALSO MARRIED TO A RICH MAN, DID SHE NOT SEE POOR MEN THAT SHE WILL MARRY TO HAVE A LONG LASTING MARRIAGE?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by 99foxxy(f): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2017
I wonder how the he goat will be feeling now. Be girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by sleeknick: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2017
cool
Divay22:
yes

I dey wait o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Vizzim: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Well.. My only advice is don't get married for fame or wealth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
It's their choice of men nau, there are nice and caring guys that would be termed boring or not affluent enough , but hey girls have to make their choice nau so who do we fault, she chose the guy herself. So how is this all men's problem
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
This is a crazy man.

What's wrong with these men?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by Marty2020: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Is for better for worst, not for better for run, if you can't bear it, why go for it..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2017
pcguru1:
It's their choice of men nau, there are nice and caring guys that would be termed boring or not affluent enough , but hey girls have to make their choice nau so who do we fault, she chose the guy herself. So how is this all men's problem
Like there aren't poor men who beat their wives? Or rich men who actually love their wives? What are you saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2017
ednut1:
like the one built by Chris Oyakilhome nd okotie
It depends on who has Christ to the end.Following Christ must b eternal. "No one who puts his hand to the plough and looks back is fit for the gospel"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React by sekem: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:
This is what you get when you bring your marital issues to the public domain via social media. Idiots angry

Don't mind all those immature fools

Anything small thing that happens in their worthless lives, it's fiam, straight to facebook or instagram.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Now Expensive, I Escaped Poverty - Portable Says After UK Trip / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Munachi Abii Releases New Pretty Picture. Fine Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.