Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (49680 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by AlexReports(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Olakunle Churchill Finally Speaks, Debunks Tonto Dikeh Misleading Claims! (VIDEO

Following the interview granted by Tonto Dikeh over her lingering marital crisis where she framed her estranged husband of several accusations of domestic violent and sundry issues, the soft spoken I.T professional and philanthropist Olakunle Churchill has finally given access to Media Room Hub TV for his own side of mindblowing interview.

The interview reveals in details the misleading ‎information and blackmail from the controversial actress as the husband subtly clears the air on an exclusive interview anchored by popular TV personality Azuka.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li9uZ2PyEUc

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/03/exclusive-olakunle-churchill-finally.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by ALAYORMII: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
There's always three sides to every story

Your side

Their side

And

The Truth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by omenkaLives(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
These clowns really think people care. . sad

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Arrant nonsense!...people who shouldn't be in marriages.

He kept calling her his wife to paint a picture of a good man but his sole purpose is to tarnish her image the same way she did his.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by DieDieDieOmenka: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
i see cone head grin

17 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Tazdroid(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Unless that video na West Brom vs Arsenal highlights, then....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
He sounds dishonest

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Goldenheart(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Busted

Pepper dem gangs

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by iSufferFools: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dude! Why did you even decide to speak, you should have remained silent and let God judge you, instead of mortal foolish men. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by botad(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who watch the video?

Abeg help me type Wetin him talk!

Na beg o!!!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by balancediet(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Toooor
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by nairalandfreak(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Churchill used Tonto dike

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by blueranny: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
hmmmmmmm2
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by DIKEnaWAR: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Idiat! Rapist. Husband of a weed smoking hoe.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Opinedecandid(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
God knows every detail.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Fresia01(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
There biz... .just do THe right thing always

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Nickizoe(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
The beans just finished frying ... who wants some??

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by akoredebadru(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tonto, Mother of many nation, if I get money ehh, I will fu^c ur ass.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by rawgurl(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
A husband that can't organise and protect his family, is that one a husband ? :/

41 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by CaroLyner(f): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
41minutes of crap

18 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by LatestAmebo: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by dammytosh: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Not wise
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by brenister10: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who we go believe? This social media celeb life taya mi jare...
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by LatestAmebo: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
angry angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Cholls(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
my sister myfantasies why u sidon there?....dem no open door 4 u ni.....my house dey open o.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Tazdroid(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
rawgurl:
Did you obtain Governor's consent before occupying this plot of land?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by sanbells(f): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
I dunno who's right or wrong, can't judge. Buh I feel Tonto desperately wants us to feel sorry for her. She kept saying she doesn't intend to embarrass her hubby in her interview buh that was all she did in the whole interview... Embarrass him.

18 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by Blessmira: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
This Tonto news don tire person. Tonto this Tonto that .. angry

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims by chi4ik(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can't waste my hard earned MB on this shit!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) / 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.