Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (43207 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by orimipe(f): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=ZUBY77 post=54417544][/quote]

Yes I do and i'm not offended at all.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by jakoMustapha: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by OmoMummy2: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Happy Birthday Osinbajo, God will continue to guide you aright.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by deolu2000(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
That big guy in the first picx should be probed by efcc, am sure he has eaten alot of money frm this govt hence his plumpy stature.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by JustSynergy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
SECURE YOUR FUTURE AND THAT OF YOUR CHILDREN!!!
I INVITE YOU TO AN ONLINE OR OFFLINE SEMINAR AND EMPOWERMENT BY PIUNI: A GLOBAL TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDER.
AS A PARTNER WITH PIUNI, YOU WILL BE MAKING at least 60,000NAIRA DAILY.
NO QUALIFICATION OR HIDDEN CONDITION ATTACHED.
FOR DETAIL, CALL/ WHATSAPP Kenny: 0-9-0-3-7-4-5-7-1-9-9
*** I bet you may not find such opportunity in 10 years
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by worksmart(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
I doubt that these photos are current, likely taken before Buhari went missing.

Are there no videos with audio again?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Godiloveu(f): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
ShitHead:
Why "Happy Birthday Mr VP"? He is "The Ag President" for Christ' sake.

God bless u o, I tot am d only one dat saw dat!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by Dareomo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
God bless Zahra Buhari AND HUSBAND, i celeberate with PYO and family.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos by TijaniAbu: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chemistry between Fake Pastor and Fake pastoress? Issorait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Sadiya Umar Debunks Marriage Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.