Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles (57176 Views)

Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Pumpido75(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Apart the pool section the building exterior looks ordinary. Anyway hardwork pays.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by kogistar: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
ceejay80s:

sebi e,the one he rented in lagos, he couldnt pay ordinary house rent and the landlord evicted him from the house, na him cause him and linda fight cos linda ikeji carry the news,
tell me, is it not news?
smelly pussy is not news?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by oyeb15: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
that might not belong to him. Jxt cover-up or showoff or make feel say him no dey broke o.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Pergrace: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:
I am not hating, but where is the mansion? Apart from the swimming pool, the house looks like the houses on my street in Okokomaiko angry

Am telling you
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by officialfestus(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nawa o

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some people can hate ehn. Whether him rent am or buy am nah him money Meanwhile you wey dey talk never comot from your face my I slap you.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Larrykaysail(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
opethom:
You mean a rented mansion for his photoshoot?? Anty Linda wizkid yaf start again o
thanks you my broda. I wonder why naija people dey call one flat mansion, come and see my house and pool in atlanta...lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by rattlesnake(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Babanla lies
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
this is just make believe, why didnt he take pictures of the interior?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by ohikhena(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Am really getting fed up with these fake news report and misleading stories. Please go and google the property Britney Spears just sold for 7 million dollars and compare with these one Wizkid is said to have bought then you will realise that you have just fed us with complete lies.

Point of correction Wizkid no get the kind amount wen you dey call Mr OP.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by enemmo(f): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
ohikhena:
Am really getting fed up with these fake news report and misleading stories. Please go and google the property Britney Spears just sold for 7 million dollars and compare with these one Wizkid is said to have bought then you will realise that you have just fed us with complete lies.

Point of correction Wizkid no get the kind amount wen you dey call Mr OP.

Thanks Jare.

All the houses I've been seeing on Enews,I've hardly seen anyone up to 10 million dollars even with 4 bathrooms,3 living rooms,swimming pool etc
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by donaldokwuose: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5492609287
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wiz boy better pay ur rent. This is not Naija, if u don't they will deport u and seize ur visa.

Cocaine boy.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by NotComplaining: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
TunezMedia:
This time last year, Wizkid caused a stare on social media after he announced his new crib in Los Angeles, United States.

Tho the singer didn't share photos of his new home, a few of his friends and colleagues have been sharing snapshots of different parts of the house. One of the such friend, South African music star, Dj Maphorisa has shared more shots of the magnificent edifice.

It is a three-story Victorian-style building with a swimming pool and a large infield area. Tho the exact price of purchase has never been revealed, a realtor disclosed that houses in the same neighborhood go for prices as high as 10 to 15 million dollars, Wizkid's crib is also believed to be in that same price range.

See more photos of the mansion below ....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/photos-of-wizkid-multi-million-dollar.html

Flossing what he does not have. Air Bnb na real estate for naija yeyebrities
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by ajalaolanr(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
TunezMedia:
This time last year, Wizkid caused a stare on social media after he announced his new crib in Los Angeles, United States.

Tho the singer didn't share photos of his new home, a few of his friends and colleagues have been sharing snapshots of different parts of the house. One of the such friend, South African music star, Dj Maphorisa has shared more shots of the magnificent edifice.

It is a three-story Victorian-style building with a swimming pool and a large infield area. Tho the exact price of purchase has never been revealed, a realtor disclosed that houses in the same neighborhood go for prices as high as 10 to 15 million dollars, Wizkid's crib is also believed to be in that same price range.

See more photos of the mansion below ....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/photos-of-wizkid-multi-million-dollar.html

Guys, its important to be awakened, I live in the USA, i could as well go in front of a masnsion and take pics eluding that the mansion is mine. LA is a hugely expensive city to live in , single family homes of a 3 bedroom in LA cost an Upwards of $1M, i don't know what this 'Mansion' amounts to but it will be an upwards of $5M, WIZ KID surely will not throw $5M into buying a house when even his fellow kolabo artist Meek Mills in the US is worth $4M , its imperative you get informed and not get carried away with all these pics . WIZKID does not have N2.5Billion to throw away on a house that would cost you extra Thousands of $$ in taxes yearly to maintain. Wake up and see the real and the bigger pictures guys.

Cheers
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by mirabeldesmond(f): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
w
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Nwibii: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
that house old pass the one i buy 4 cameroun na
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by busariabeyx24(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wizkid never owned a house in L.A . wonder where una get dis from
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by funnynation(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
championeh:
This same way i got a rented 3 Bedroom Flat at Dawaki.......
you mean our own dawaki opposite galadimma abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.