Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles (57149 Views)

Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
its no prayer for me to make it,its certain; financial wise and all round in Jesus name
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Thisboysef(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
End time house
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Enemyofpeace: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Dem go just dey oppress and spoil person mind what their wealth mtcheeeew. Seun wizkid no reach you for age o see wetin him get
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by willibounce1(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
The good thing is he can always sell it and make more money because I know say some over sabi go start to dey give advice like say na them be special adviser.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Daddy Yo! God punish poverty. angry
lol
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Omudia11: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2017
True!
Iztklerh:
this life is governed by the spiritual...the physical is just the cover up....results of someone not sleeping a bicycle..... angry
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Defaramade(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2017
ceejay80s:
e pain am!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by SafeDavid(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Looks like a old house.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by martineverest(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
willibounce1:
The good thing is he can always sell it and make more money because I know say some over sabi go start to dey give advice like say na them be special adviser.
u believe this news? Even Niki minibus not worth 15million dollars

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by yinkslinks(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Hope he knows tuface bro has just been denied entry?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by czarr(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Let's assume this house is within the range of 10mil to 15mil,lets assume this house is 7mil,

1mil dols is say 300mill naira
7mil sold would be 300*7
That would be 2.1billion naira

Correct me if I'm wrong
Is that hard work or drugwork!
This should be rented tho

Oluwa pick my call na

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by deeplow: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2017
I don't think people know how much 15million dollars is in naira. Apart from that, I don't think he would be that dumb to buy a house that expensive even if he has the money.

Most American celebs don't even live in houses that cost more than 5million. All these blogs should let us rest.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by ceejay80s(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Abdulazeez007:
ehen, does he have 1 in lagos?
na question

moreover dz looks like guest house for ilorin. celebs and fake life

sebi e,the one he rented in lagos, he couldnt pay ordinary house rent and the landlord evicted him from the house, na him cause him and linda fight cos linda ikeji carry the news,
tell me, is it not news?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by SBG04: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
There's no way he paid upfront. Maybe its on mortgage
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by mccoy47(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
If that house goes for that price tag of $10m- $15m
Then it's definitely not owned by wizkid!
Rented..maybe
Bought? HELL NO!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by CONFAMA: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Linda go soon talk say him landlord wan chase am commot

undecided
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by ceejay80s(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Defaramade:
cheesy

lol
internet fight is full of fun, when we meet outside, we drink beer together
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by teniolaisaiah(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Who he epp
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Wizzy baby loke loke
Seb’Oluwa lo se o
Owo n wole wa
Seb’Oluwa lo se o ah
Lagos today and London tomorrow
Oluwa lo se o
Omo jaiye jaiye...
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
I am his fan but wizkid cannot acquire such. There no be naija. Mansiaon is from 20 million dollars and up. Wiz do not have such money
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Defaramade(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
ceejay80s:

lol
internet fight is full of fun, when we meet outside, we drink beer together
Lol, one love bro grin

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by sucess001(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
this same story was posted over a year ago...nairaland these days tho
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by ceejay80s(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Dem go just dey oppress and spoil person mind what their wealth mtcheeeew. Seun wizkid no reach you for age o see wetin him get
i wan reply u before ,until i see ur username
i rest my case>>>> lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by greggng: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2017
This is an old. News why are u bringing it up today? Do you want linda to tell us the truth?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by richeeyo(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
the guy is rich
But he can't buy that no way
Even the taxed alone on the property
Would send him packing in no time
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by tragergeorge(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Omudia11:
Bloggers stop these lies. Wizkid is rich but that house is nowhere close to $10- $15m.

Even a $3m home far outclasses his
if no be say some foolish people think say some people foolish, HOW MUCH BE WIZKID TODAY WORTH?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by adecz: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Nobody said he bought the house.

Even his collabo friend Tyga, Kylie's Bf
is having problems with his landlord in
same neighborhood.....
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by naijalander: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Wizkid does not have a mansion in LA, where una dey find this news?? Cc Lalasticlala

TunezMedia:
This time last year, Wizkid caused a stare on social media after he announced his new crib in Los Angeles, United States.

Tho the singer didn't share photos of his new home, a few of his friends and colleagues have been sharing snapshots of different parts of the house. One of the such friend, South African music star, Dj Maphorisa has shared more shots of the magnificent edifice.

It is a three-story Victorian-style building with a swimming pool and a large infield area. Tho the exact price of purchase has never been revealed, a realtor disclosed that houses in the same neighborhood go for prices as high as 10 to 15 million dollars, Wizkid's crib is also believed to be in that same price range.

See more photos of the mansion below ....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/photos-of-wizkid-multi-million-dollar.html

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by evexx1(f): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Daddy yo make me dance. grin
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by willibounce1(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
u believe this news? Even Niki minibus not worth 15million dollars

Lol... the news get as e be..may be him use the house shoot video. But then we never can tell
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by Nature8(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
This guy na big boy, nothing concern him with recession..
Enjoy your money bro
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles by martineverest(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
u believe this news? Even Niki minaj not worth 15million dollars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Crashes His New Benz After Being Chased By Officers, Davido Reacts / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.