Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

BBNAIJA: Kemen Saga: See What Someone Said About Madonna Uni. PIC - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Kemen Saga: See What Someone Said About Madonna Uni. PIC (570 Views)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Kemen Saga: See What Someone Said About Madonna Uni. PIC by VeniJu: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2017
As seen on a friend's Facebook page, she posted this image to tell of how ''well cultured'' Madonna university is.
Personally, i disagreed for some reasons.

1. Racism isn't about skin colors alone. By bringing in Madonna in this, it's trying to portray it as superior to other schools. (which is totally not)

2. Madonna isn't the best, and not even in the top 5 rankings.

3. As a student, no matter how good you school is, speak for yourself as you don't know about other student's personal life.

4. Even though Kemen has apologised to Tboss & women in general, many still believe Tboss knew what happened.

5. We have great schools that beats Madonna university in terms of everything. I repeat, everything.

Lastly, this same person, when i asked if she watch the video of the issue, she said no. That she only read it in the news.
By doing so, it shows why people still downgrade Nigeria. Propaganda everywhere..

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Official Trailer For Fifty Shades Freed / The Mystery Girl In The Flash, Could She Be Barry And Iris Future Granddaughter? / Bbnaija: Housemates Are Falling For Their Housemates, See Who For Whom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.