Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,287 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

#BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (41201 Views)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by sugarbelly4: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kemen has finally tenders his apologies to TBoss and all women, following his disgraceful act, in the Big Brother House. This was disclosed by PayPorte on their Instagram page, as they posted the picture of Kemen and the apology he tendered. Read below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYewyUDl6a/?taken-by=payporte

Kemen Apologises To TBoss for his Acts in Big Brother Naija House:

My name is Ekemini Ekerette, popularly known as Kemen ( @Kemen_Fitness ) one of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate. I am a Fitness Trainer and a Model before joining the Big Brother house.

I hereby tender my sincere apologies to TBoss and ask for her forgiveness as well as all the women in Africa that i hurt from the circumstances surrounding my disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house recently.
I knew that everybody was playing the game in the house at the same time competing for the prize. I realized that I over played my game which brought about my disqualification .
As you all know, I have my fitness outfit, where I train a lot of people both men and women. There has been no case or report of such acts from me. I regret the turn of play while trying to play and compete for the prize.

I apologize to Tboss family, fans and friends for hurting their perception. I also use this medium to apologize to all women being the International Women’s Day, and the entire crew of Big Brother Nigeria, including my fans and family. #BBNaija #JustForYou #PayPorte

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-kemen-apologizes-to-tboss-and.html

lalasticlala mynd44

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4972368_kemeng_jpega8c2f19851f9f8176baca7d825b9ee6a

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by sugarbelly4: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
accepted! Conji is just a bastard. can we now move on? the video dat caused this whole wahala WATCH VIDEO

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Apologies rejected...... sad sad sad

- insufficient justification for the outright ban.
- 'period' was the cause of the inactivity.
- on a good day, the action would have taken place behind sheet & lens.
- participants were not informed about disciplinary procedures prior to the game.
- Big Brother's decision was intended to favour Miss TBoss
- action in line with the moral philosophy of the contest.
- no direct violation of womanhood
- a non-verbal negotiation was already in pipeline that night

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by sugarbelly4: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
lets rest d case biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shut up,

Your name is not Ekemini Ekerette

But

KEMEN the sexual assaulter!!

I just read your gibberish and you obviously aren't remorseful.
You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

You are a shame to manhood and your manhood

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

Now I'm so sad that the rumour of your suicide isn't true.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by coalcoal1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
ok
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by adadioranmah(f): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
finally oooo
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by apcmustwin(f): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

Your name is not Ekemini Ekerette

But

KEMEN the sexual assaulter!!

I just read your gibberish and you obviously aren't remorseful.
You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

You are a shame to manhood and your manhood

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

Now I'm so sad that the rumour of your suicide isn't true.

Shuo! If you be God, rain no go fall o. Haba! Why are you taking it personal? We can all make mistakes and it takes a stronger human to apologized yet u wish him dead even after the apology. Wetin? Have u never done something u regretted in ur life? Here u are acting God and being vindictive, na so ur bible teach u? . No body holy pass bro. Take a chill pill

Kemen, I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Go and sin no more. Wish u d best in life

327 Likes 26 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by tintingz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Whatever the case maybe... It is non of my business.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Daraph(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
For what
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yet some ladies on here openly supported his disgraceful act...I noticed one moniker in particular Midehi2 or something (Really shameful coming from a lady). I decided not to respond to this person's post yesterday 'cause I thought sometimes it's best to let ignorant people learn on their own.

©YBR

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hes a man
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Negotiate: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice one

anyways, check this thread and see more pictures of tboss rocking guys and showing off her nyash

http://naijavocal.com/check-out-tboss-in-braless-pictures/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by pellucid(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
case dismissed

conji wat u still looking for
gerrarra here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by SteveNoris10: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
KEMEN GO AND SIN NO MORE!

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by FSBoperator: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
somebody in payporte and Mnet just wrote this crap and signed it for kemen without him even knowing

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by lonelydora: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good one. Whoever that is advising Kemen is really doing a good work. Kemen go and sin no more.

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by demolinka(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's okay bro, we understand. Konji was, is, and will always be a bastard. Go and molest no more

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Lordsocrates: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
From the circumstances surrounding the case (from the videos in the house , there was an implied consent, this flowed as Tboss bathed together naked with him, had him massage her naked frame, and the heated conversation that they had prior to the night before goin on to sleep buttnaked togeda,... Showz the continued flowof the implied consent by conduct.

Had it been, Tbosz at any time leading to that, did do anything, like hit this hand, tell him to go away, or any conduct that would have been interpreted as symbolizing her none acceptnce of his advancez... It would have ceased the implied consent, at that very point.
However, such never happened, and even in the video, after probably being penetrated, Tboss Instead of shifting away, shifted closer to him, this is the highest point of the implied consent...

Just that when the video got on front page,n nairalanderz blew the shittt to tbe ceilings, that's when BBN decided to usethe bhro as a scape goat.
If you ask people "HOW ABOUT THAT OF DEBBY KISSING SOMEONE SLEPPING, they will say THAT ONE IS DIFFERENT .
so now its only girls that can be harassed Abi ?
Tbosz like the witch she iz, now capitalizes on it, and is now claiming to hv been on her period...Like the Bleep are you telling us dat for, to make it bloodier, get pity for you, while further ruining Kemen for a honest mistake, of misinterpreting all the nonverbal signalz u were sending to him

To be lawyer go sweet shaa, to carry case like dos even probono just to treat sum people fk-up go sweet pass the money... Wish Say Moneydey.

Good one there Kemen...good one... Go and beware of somd women.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by FILEBE(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
we don't know you. why are u apologizing ?
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by babyfaceafrica: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Not needed..dem don blackmail you abi..na so
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nwachukwu1986(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
konji is a big time bastard, now even olosho dem go the fear ypu.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol OK
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by BCISLTD: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
angry
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by ROYH(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm, ftc
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by seunmsg(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
I thought he wanted to sue big brother. Anyway, this is the way to go. Apologies and move forward. It was all a game and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by oshe11: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
So You want me to take my wife to ur gym so u wud finger her wen she is tired n resting even wen she is on her Per**d?

Nbanu

Atam finger Kemengrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am all for the rights of women and all. I have also tried to watch the video, though I couldn't make much out of it.

This is not the first BBA or BBN. And we know that these things happen. A man will usually make the first move, then the woman will either accept or reject by her actions.

If after he made the move, the girl rejected, then he still kept going on, then he should be roasted.

But if he let her be after she rejected, then we should be a bit lenient on the dude.

I hope he's able to wriggle out of this and still make something out of his sojourn in the BB house.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by neonly: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blame buhari

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by obierasmus: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Lordsocrates: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Way to goo bhroo,guess you learned... Great one there.. Apologies accepted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by bukibabe: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
isalrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 / #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance / BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.