Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Start That Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start That Business (529 Views)

Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start That Business by NaijaAccountant: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
2017: REASONS WHY YOU MUST START THAT BUSINESS THIS YEAR
Some months ago the Federal Government released a report that the Nation is in recession. Forthwith, things began to deteriorate both financially and economically for "some" individuals because of the different fiscal and monetary policies of the federal government which were geared to rescue the Nation's Economy from the chronic disease called "Recession". As a result of these emergency surgical operations the Forex law became more tight, importation of certain items were banned, companies also began to downsize their operations . All we kept on hearing was recession! recession!! recession!!!. I thought this issue of recession was a general phenomenon to all (both the rich and poor) but to my utmost surprise I discovered that there are "some" individuals who are actually immuned to "recession". I know you might be thinking " politician" but No. We have a lot of people who aren't occupying any political positions and they are doing good and living a good life.
Did you know that during the wake of the recession a lot of people were still building houses, buying cars, going for vacation oversea etc yet they aren't politician but Nigerians like you and myself. What I observed about these set of "Immuned" people was that they had built their financial status to a level whereby they cannot be shaken by recession just like the biblical "Mount Zion". Since I came to this knowledge I had made up my mind that " no matter the economic condition I'll be successful " and I believe you are making that same decision also.
Here are some reasons you must start that business this year:

1.You cannot afford to depend on a single source of income. As an individual it is not advisable to depend solely on a single source of income considering the current economic reality wherein prices of basic items has gone up and yet salary still remains as it were since last year. Its no longer a news that some states are still owing more than 6months salaries hence, imagine if those workers were depending solely on their salary what would be their fate.

2.That business could be the answer to your desired financial freedom. When Dangote started his business little did he know that such a small business would become a multi- billion dollar investment. I was just pondering in my heart "if Dangote didn't start his business then, would any of us know about Dangote today?".
In nutshell, don't be scared to take that bold step you don't know you might be sitting on a multi-billion dollar..
3. You cannot afford to end the year unfulfilled. Late Dr Myles Munroe said " the most frustrated person is not a man without a vision but a man with a vision but couldn't achieve that vision". As an individual you might have this brilliant idea don't allow such idea to die away but rather allow it to become a reality. In the words of Steve Harris " what limits us is not what we don't have but what we have but cannot use".
Imagine a situation whereby you wanted to do something but you didn't do it then another person now did that which you wanted to do and was successful at it , do you know how frustrating it would be for the first person who had the idea. I hope you won't want to have a taste of such experience.

4. The need to have an alternative job should the unexpected happens. A lot of thousands of individuals lost their jobs last year though they didn't envisaged such misfortune but the reality is that it has occur. Now just imagine your boss woke up on the wrong side of his bed and said "he doesn't need your service again what would you fall back to?". A lot of people when they are retrenched they end up becoming redundant because of lack of proper planning and preparation. I hope with this little piece of advice you wil take that bold step this year to bring to birth that busines you have been desiring to set up.
I know you are actually wondering where is the fifth reason!! Well, the fifth reason why you should start that business is lying deep in your subconscious mind. Check within yourself and ask yourself this question " Why should I start this business this year?"

http://naijaaccountant..com/2017/03/5-reasons-why-you-should-start-that.html?m=1
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start That Business by arsenic33(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Still Reading
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start That Business by jetroolowole(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Why not state the 5 reasons and give a reason why we should visit your blog for the full article.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start That Business by NaijaAccountant: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2017
jetroolowole:
Why not state the 5 reasons and give a reason why we should visit your blog for the full article.
Thanks sir/MA
Noted
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start That Business by jetroolowole(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
NaijaAccountant:

Thanks sir/MA
Noted
You are welcome. I do same to draw traffic to my blog. I only provide the except and a link to the original post. However, you can dish out information in bit if it is a lesson or tutorial

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No More Restriction On Foreign Transactions / You Can Be An Author / Satellite Television Systems Sales/ Installation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.