Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges (774 Views)

Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by mykelmeezy: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
- The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has alleged that some pro-Buhari protesters will share N300 million to march along the streets of Anambra state

- The IPOB said the group will embark on a protest on Friday, March 10 in Anambra state

- The group also alleged that the Anambra state governor Willie Obiano has offered to contribute N200 million to support the rally

The IPOB accused Governor Obiano of sponsoring the pro-Buhari protest

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has alleged that some pro-Buhari protesters will share N300 million to march along the streets of Anambra state.

The IPOB said the group will embark on a protest on Friday, March 10 in Anambra state.

The group in a statement signed by its spokesperson Powerful Emma said: "In the course of our investigations, we have discovered the shocking fact that certain immoral Buhari agents in Anambra state supposedly announced the availability of the sum of Three Hundred Million Naira (300,000,000.00) to be shared amongst those foolish enough to attend the proposed rally."

Emma also alleged that the Anambra state governor Willie Obiano has offered to contribute N200 million to support the rally.

He said the Obiano alongside some politicians under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who have planned to rally will face its consequences.

"It smacks of crass insensitivity that certain Igbo speaking people in desperate need of money to feed their children at these austere times, would go as far as planning to shamelessly hold a rally in support of this Buhari administration that has killed and abducted over 1000 Biafran men and women.

"Does it mean these individuals are not aware of the recently released reports by Amnesty International, INTERSOCIETY, Human Rights Watch and Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO), the militarisation of Igbo speaking parts of Biafraland or the illegal detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the leader of IPOB.

"We would like to warn those behind this show of shame to retrace their steps or face the consequences of their greedy actions,"Emma said.

Emma added: "Whoever came up with this idea of holding a rally in Anambra State in support of Buhari who has not hidden his hatred and genocidal intent towards Biafrans in general and Igbos in particular, must have his brain examined."

That a few persons, perhaps out of financial desperation considering the extreme hunger in the land, dreamt of rallying to support an unrepentant mass murderer like Buhari, shows the level of moral decay at the heart of leadership in Anambra State and Igboland in general," he said.

The IPOB said it has also consulted traders, market women, churches, clergy, students union, transporters and all its members in Anambra state to be at alert.

Emma also cautioned members of the IPOB not to participate in the rally he said is being organized with, "blood money against our dead heroes and the restoration of Biafra."

"IPOB will use all available means to stop this show of shame and crass insensitivity to our brave heroes and heroines killed by Buhari," Emma said.

We would hold Ngige and Obiano responsible should people assemble to show any form of support for the mass murderer Buhari. The consequences of such an action will be incalculable and on the heads of the organizers will it squarely lie," he added.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by mykelmeezy: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by KINGwax007(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Long hisssssssssssss!!!!

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by TimeManager(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
#300million for a protest grin grin grin grin. They are called Liepobs for a reason.
Truth is mine!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by timecapsule: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
I don't understand this country a beat.
What is the need of this rally, is it for the dead to wake up or to continue to rule?

Any way, why am i complaining, Zoo is a Zoo
The person that real sheep is called SHEPARD that means that the person that real Cow is called COWARD
This country is full of COWARDS

1 Like

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by saintikechi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
the idea of the rally is dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by yarimo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
IPOB and fabrication of lies are like stupidly and foolishness grin
Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by momentarylapse: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
cry

Chineke? Why do my blodas always like to lie like this ehn?

Tufiakwa!

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by SouthEast001: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

cry

Chineke? Why do my blodas always like to lie like this ehn?
Tufiakwa!
. yorubaboon. its high time you start using ur brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by momentarylapse: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
SouthEast001:
. yorubaboon. its high time you start using ur brain.

Thanks for the advice! It's too bad you don't even have a brain though! I would have suggested ways on how to improve its functions to you! Now go and munch on some smelly akpu in that shrine behind your house!
Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by SouthEast001: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Thanks for the advice! It's too bad you don't even have a brain though! I would have suggested ways on how to improve its functions to you! Now go and munch on some smelly akpu in that shrine behind your house!
. shut that ur ewedu smelling mouth

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by mightyhazel: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigeria voted for Buhari for various reasons,but chief amongst those were 2 frustrate and intimidate the igbo man,...

Now,..Nigerians are suffering badly,but the number of igbo millionaires keep doubling by the day!

Somtimes I even feel like 2 organise solidarity marches sef for buhari! grin grin

Just dat igbo men don't celebrate mediocress and mass murderers!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Buhari protesters to share N300 million in Anambra, IPOB alleges by cooljude(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
I am neutral to this issue, any group have the right to demonstrate so far it is lawful and peaceful. I don't see any issue here.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Buhari Returns Back To Office, Resumes Duties / Dino Malaye NYSC POP Falls On Sunday / Why There’s Crisis In APC – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.