Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo (1253 Views)

Red Carpet Reception For Osinbajo In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by wallex1983(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
While we pray for a safe return of our President, if the constitution allows it, who will you nominate as acting vice president to Ag. President Osinbajo?

No hates Pls. Buhari must come back. Though I wish he comes back and gently retire for osinbajo to take over the next 2 years cos health is wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by DLondonboiy: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
wallex1983:
While we pray for a safe return of our President, if the constitution allows it, who will you nominate as acting vice president to Ag. President Osinbajo?

No hates Pls. Buhari must come back. Though I wish he comes back and gently retire for osinbajo to take over the next 2 years cos health is wealth.

I don't know if some of you are deaf!
BUHARI cannot come back....quote me anywhere!

Anyway, I'd love elrufai to be the vice president....So that anytime we look at osibanjo $ rufia we would be short of words

6 Likes

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by yarimo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
I nominates PATIENT JONATHAN for equality and justice grin
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
I would prefer Osinbanjo with help of Tinubu choose a North Central as vice preferably Kwara Governor! But Northern leaders will never agree to that! I wouldn't even mind Bukola Saraki going as vice and moving Ekweremadu as Senate President. Bukola will work with Tinubu and Osinbanjo to curtail Northern plans. If they succeed in nominating a vice that is very strong politically like EL Rufai or Tambuwal, which I think they will propose particularly Tambuwal, it won't be easy for Osinbanjo

2 Likes

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
WIKE
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by PapaBrowne(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aisha Buhari.

I like the woman gaan!

And I think that kind of nomination would help placate any ill feelings Buhari's base might have.
And it would be a plus to women in Nigeria as that would be a first female Vice President for Nigeria.
And if all her responsibility as VP would be to push for 100% girl child Education in the North, that would be just perfect as it would drastically change the fortunes of Northern Nigeria. If a woman is educated, all her children would be educated.

7 Likes

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by Faber(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'll go for Gov. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. The gentleman in Sokoto state govt house. He shares the same views on leadership and development with our Ag. Presido

2 Likes

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by PapaBrowne(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Faber:
I'll go for Gov. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. The gentleman in Sokoto state govt house. He shares the same views on leadership and development with our Ag. Presido

What are his views and how are they same as that of Osinbanjo?

1 Like

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by Faber(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
PapaBrowne:

What are his views and how are they same as that of Osinbanjo?
Nice... Mr Tambuwal displays huge respect for traditional institutions and constituted authorities. He believes in transitional govt and advocates massive construction projects (thats infrastructural development) and local production as the only way out of the present recession.(cf. Daily Sun newspaper; Monday, March 6, 2017 p 42)...These qualities are clearly seen in our Ag. Presido
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by haffaze777(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
I nominate brother rilwayne001 or brother demmzy15 Tabi aminat508

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
My Obiano, a no nonsense man
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by Annie939(f): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
I nominate Nnamdi kalu

1 Like

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by raker300: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yyeske:
My Obiano, a no nonsense man
no ooooo!!! Obiano is busy with anambra..we need him more.

I nominate Peter obi..
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by Demmzy15(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
haffaze777:
I nominate brother rilwayne001 or brother demmzy15 Tabi aminat508
Forget the others Egbon, I'm the right person for the job!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by FriendNG: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
I will sacrifice myself.
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by haffaze777(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Demmzy15:
Forget the others Egbon, I'm the right person for the job!

gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by wallex1983(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'm loving this.
I was thinking of Tambuwal too, but Saraki won't be a bad idea if.......
1. Ekweremadu is taken care of;
2. Sàràkí would not arrange for Osinbajo to kick the bucket
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by sampsun(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please guys, why pray for Buhari then ?

Is PMB really dead? If not,why are we even considering a replacement for our current vice President?

In my opinion this debate is uncalled for, prematurely timed and has an undertone of a confirmation in some quarters that, Mr President is either incapacitated to rule or he is dead.

Be it as it may, we should continue to pray for PMB, our economy, our leaders,our country, one another & ourselves.

God bless Nigeria & Nigerians.
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by BankManager(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gov.Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State...(Ex-speaker of the House of Reps)

1 Like

Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by wisov(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Shehu sani or elrufai tambuwal should go and hide (i live in sokoto by d way)
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by Babamide(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aminu Tambuwal or Abdulfatah Ahmed
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by ki02020(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
DLondonboiy:

I don't know if some of you are deaf!
BUHARI cannot come back....quote me anywhere!

Anyway, I'd love elrufai to be the vice president....So that anytime we look at osibanjo $ rufia we would be short of words

burst my head
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by ShangoThor(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'm not too sure about the Nigerian constitution, however, if this were the US, there wouldn't be a nomination. Saraki steps directly into that role by default. I know many would suffer heart attacks at the prospect of a Yoruba #1 and #2 .... but that is what would happen, albeit, #2 is a quasi northerner wink.

But, where in the Nigerian constitution does it stipulate that under such circumstances, this is what will happen.

I suppose all we have is the convention of Yaradua's circumstances where the Party made the nomination, but note that was not due to any constitutional provision.

I await for further enlightenment on this issue.
Re: Nominate An Acting Vice President For Osinbajo by Basic123: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mrs Aisha Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha / IPOB Declares May 30 Work-free Day For Ndi-igbo, Biafra Sympathizers / Sky News Says President Buhari Shocked His Country By Going For Medical Checks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.