Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel (49133 Views)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Uriel Oputa: 5 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Ex BBNaija Housemate / BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by teebillz: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Thanks

But wait

Teebillz

Picks my slippers and fly away

Stop there! You dey fear cassava? I won't hurt you. I promise.

1 Like

Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by greggng: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
My tboss must win otherwise I go dirvoce her
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by debbie223(f): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
based on logistics as efe go put am,and base on facts as debbie talk am,efe go win,full stop...

1 Like

Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by numericalguy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Uriel, the latest Big Brother Naija housemate to be evicted was recently at Pulse Nigeria.
During an interesting chat with the former housemate, she spoke about Efe being her favourite housemate and who she is rooting for to win the show.

On favourite housemate, she said, "I would say Efe. Efe cracked me up. You know, sometimes Efe is talking to me and in my head I'm just laughing. I'm like 'this guy.'

On why she likes the housemate, Uriel said,

"Efe is so real. Sometimes I will just be cooking and Efe doesn't know what it is, or sometimes when I'm speaking, he will be like 'hey Uriel, I no understand wetin you just say. Abeg, wetin you just talk now. This your English eh."
"And I will just crack up. I will be like 'okay, this is what I just said
.'

"He wasn't afraid to say 'I don't know what this is.' He wasn't afraid to take correction, he wasn't afraid to ask. For me, that is real, and that just spoke enough for him.

"He is down to earth and he is just my G. based on logistics as Efe will say, Efe go win," he continued.

Uriel further stated that she was rooting for Efe to win the show. "All the way. All the way," she said.

"You know what I like about him? You can see the drive. I'm not rooting for Efe to win, he is gonna win. That's what I'm saying."

Uriel was evicted on Sunday, March 5, 2017. She was the fifth housemate to officially get evicted from the Big Brother Naija show.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-im-not-rooting-for-efe-to-win.html

This girls is so dumb o! she didnt even get the sarcasm and mockery in Efe's words. Efe speaks better English than this girl only that he most times prefers to speak in pigeon English. He was making a mockery of your fake life.

Uriel, why were you always cooking sef. You too like food. Dem carry food swear for you?
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by BabylonCruise(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jostico:
I'm also craving for him to win.he's a great dude
Bro.....did U just say CRAVING?
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by justjify(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
driand:
heroes of the cold war grin
Baba your head dey there.
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by Pearly255(f): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
Make she mind her business
which business You open anyone for her Free d Babe undecided she's being real. Go Efe!

1 Like

Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by amdoyin82(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
alaskido:

Her name is not Busayo but Bisola. You sure say you dey watch this program at all?
sorry, it was a mistake.. I wanted to say bisola. Busayo was the name of the chick I caught today. The name actually sank into my head.

1 Like

Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by justjify(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Imjustagirl:

Read what I said. Mostly from being neutral. That means sometimes I'm not. Lol. And besides I simply just liked her. I haven't been team anybody on big brother for several years now. Things kinda get out of hand. I like it like this grin
Hold it well, they won't get out of hand wink

1 Like

Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by Imjustagirl(f): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
justjify:

Hold it well, they won't get out of hand wink

@ your meme. God forbid tongue
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by jimsy87: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Everybody is entitle to his/her opinion.
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by mayortm001(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
owobokiri:
Omo, see melons..
Those melons don ripe like mad.
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by justjify(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Imjustagirl:

@ your meme. God forbid tongue
Hahahah! Why na?
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by Apina(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
aristocrazzy:
Warri no dey carry last wink
kpatakpata na draw
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
owobokiri:
Omo, see melons..
melons no no no!! papaya yes yes yes!!
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by bigmo1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
CharleyCharley:
Stupid show for brain dead people.

Argue with your stupidity.
Yet you are on every bbn thread. Who is foiling who?
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by chiraqDemon(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
korel9:
So you just have to display your fallen Olympus to pass a message?
Her olympus fall in the rught places in nice way
Nor de insult women olympus again guy
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by chiraqDemon(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
korel9:
So you just have to display your fallen Olympus to pass a message?
Her olympus fall in the rught places in nice way
Nor de insult women olympus again guy
bigmo1:

bigmo1:

Nor mind am
Him know about bbn pass ppl wey watch am 24/7
Nor b only him brain de dead
Him full body
In short him full family brain

1 Like

Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by soath(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
owobokiri:
Omo, see melons..
Those are slippers.
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by hollamat(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
when the program go end jare tired of the news
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by nueldozzy(m): 2:12am On Mar 20, 2017
CharleyCharley:
Stupid show for brain dead people.

Argue with your stupidity.
dem don dey follow u for village abi
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by CharleyCharley: 4:06am On Mar 20, 2017
nueldozzy:
dem don dey follow u for village abi

Na your father and your _whore of a mother dem dey follow for village
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by CharleyCharley: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by jbblues24(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that exquisite. kiss
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by zicoraads: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by calmbabyhawk: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by zicoraads: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by calmbabyhawk: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel by zicoraads: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Check again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa / One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet / Nollywood Releases 2015 Election Movie About Buhari!(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.