Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Is Happening Between Mohits And Kelly Handsome - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Happening Between Mohits And Kelly Handsome (692 Views)

M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome / D'banj And Kelly Handsome Na Who Be The Igwe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening Between Mohits And Kelly Handsome by StSteven1: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
Wande Coal in his album "B2B" in that Track "Who Born The Maga" he was refferring to Kelly Handsome, I couldn't figure that out until I heared Kelly Handsome track titled "Igwe Kom Kom" where he had to reffer back to the whole of Mohits,
Is it that all Nigerian Musicians have lost thier Talents and have nothing else to sing or talk about? Same thing is going on about "Timaya" and "Gravity" What do NL have to say about the newly discovered talentless act of new Nigerian Mucians?
Re: What Is Happening Between Mohits And Kelly Handsome by Genuflect(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2009
Stale

(1) (Reply)

What’s Up, Naija’s Best Albums Of 2009 / Download For Free Local And Foreign Music's / Fruity-loops Vs Pro-tools: Which 1 Do U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.