Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome (1777 Views)

Music Video: Kenny K'ore - Halleluyah / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome by smile4kenn(m): 4:39am On Apr 21, 2010
This video came across us and I was wowed by what I heard. Now we're not sure how true what this guy is saying is, but given recent fall out between Kelly Handsome and Kennis Music, and also 2face fall out with Kennis Music a few years back, one has to at least listen to what this Director is saying. Very interesting stuff. Not sure what is going on, but everyone has their side of a story. Check it out. Below is from the Adam Jones, the video director.

"Kenny of Kennis Music and Primetime Africa fame, only paid me half of my directing fee. He took the footage for two Kelly Hansome videos and handed it to an editor without my involvement and directing notes. The videos turned out poorly. They were not what I intended, nor was the editing up to my standards. Kenny's actions are the equivalent of agreeing to a payment, paying half, waiting for it to be done, and disappearing. Put simply, Kenny stole my labor."

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDCSYplp_Rw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

http://www.kennynaija.com/2010/04/kenny-keke-ogungbe-cheated-me-and-kelly.html
Re: Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome by stkris(m): 6:07am On Apr 21, 2010
haaa, its so funny how d slowmo shots of kenny, coupled with d soundtrack makes him look really evil. haha cheesy
Re: Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome by Ikeobinna(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2010
He should get a lawyer and go to court.
Re: Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome by Ikeobinna(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2010
Re: Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome by smile4kenn(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2010
keke is just a greedy business man,

its a pity he got the same name with me, but am way different grin
Re: Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:37am On Apr 22, 2010
this's no news!
We all know him to be a dupe, thief and a fraudster. He should be prosecuted by ICPC, i dont know why this bean-headed old fella wont respect himself.
Mr KK, stop killing our country's image, this is the last warning.
Re: Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome by ikamefa(f): 2:46am On Apr 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^ " grin "
Re: Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome by Mudley313: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2010
Ikeobinna:

in naija or where? if dats how easy it is 419 would not be a thriving business in naija

(1) (Reply)

Bragging Rights - Freestlye ft Blaise: Remember? / So Dbanj's Oliver Twist Wasn't Banned Afterall / Music: Chris Brown Ft Tyga & Wiz Khalifa – See You Again (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.