Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) (35516 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
He died for nothing!
Biafrau*d is a fraud
Wasted life

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by symbianDON(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
he died may 2016 and they still have his body in march 2017!! na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Another dead flat head

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Cutealexio(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
I really don't get these Igbo and Afonja thingy. You guys will be insulting each other on Nairaland while those big men will be sharing our money in Abuja, regardless of their tribes or cultural backgrounds. I'm a Yoruba guy and I served in Imo state and I can tell you that I enjoyed my stay there. Ibo people are nice and they took me like their own and I really want to go there again....... I'm sure we all have friends of different ethnicity and cultural backgrounds
Stevoohlicent:
waiting for that aforja insult.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Motion123(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
sasko:
.R.I.P

you died while fighting for the course you believed in

God will accept your soul in Jesus Name...Ameen

and those who lead you to untimely death will never have peace in their entire life. ..Ameen

they will be deployed to face boko haram which will lead to their untimely death and they will be buried in a mass grave...Ameeeen

Hallelujah......
Jesus is lord

Christ won't answer this kind of prayers, the prayers is for unbelievers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by dungas30(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
BRAVO BRO. WHO WILL TAKE THE NEXT SHOT? MONKYZ

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by CuteMorriz: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
In Loving memory of all those who have paid the ultimate price so that Biafra can be achieved, so that other Biafrans can have a home and reach for the stars...I have a special place in my hearts for you! cry...and I call you "Brothers"and we the Biafran youth promises that your deaths will not be futility! Because we will continue to fight until Freedom comes...goodnight brother, sleep on...it is almost morning the Sun will rise again.....Long live Briafra!!! Long live the Land of the Rising Sun....

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by DocHMD: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
yoruba vs Hausa fought in Osun. IPOB take note.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by ybalogs(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wasted life!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Another dead flat head
To an afon..ja like u he is just "another dead flat head" buh at least to sum people he is well recognized,celebrated n will be buried as a hero. Unlike ur afon.ja brothers who were massacred yesterday and their worthless bodies laying in wait on d streets to be feasted upon by vultures with no 1 to remember their name....RIP my IPOB hero....

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by shamecurls(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Missing spanner

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by potent5(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
But Op, the poster says 1979 - 2017, whereas you say he died in May 2016. Which is it?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by potent5(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Motion123:

How do you know? Is Dangote a believer? But I bet his prayers are being answered regularly. Are you a believer?
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Bism(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
the same biafra u are fighting for will till be the ones to back stab you. I never believed in the course they are fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by mexxmoney: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
The brave only die once, cowards die a hundred times over

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Motion123:

and who made you christ spokesman to determine what and what
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
undecided sad lies, no soldiers killed /shot any ipob dead.Those ipob killed ipob,no case.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
There's nothing to indicate that he was felled by NA bullets.

Knowing IPOB 's propensity to lie brazenly and with impunity and fabricate all manner of falsehoods I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by MrSly(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
disumusa:
IBO refuse to understand the that other tribe react to them the same as yoruba
Igbo not IBO. Besides, Igbo's don't care about how Yoruba or whatever tribe react to them. they just need biafra. To hell with your reaction. A Bleep we don't give. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Next time, you will know better than to join fellow miscreants to cause civil disturbance!!!

RIP...
You know better of what? Is it churches that teach you that death is terrible thing.
Do you think that ur miserable self is more comfortable than the dead undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by ruffDiamond: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
sasko:

death is a prize every living organism must pay
it is rewarding to die bravely than to die cowardice

those who died cowardly are buried in a mass grave
continue dying bravely pls let see who ya naivety go help ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Psyrus(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Where is their compound?
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nicheey(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Something must kill man,Evwn death dey fear ebola
The man died for what he believed (though he believed a fool's fantasy)hope Godforgives your sins and greediness while on earth and accept ypu with open arms, RIP

the high time our igbo brethen from the southeast see biafra as a fool's fantasy the better for them, to all foundation of a great nation ,Lifes were sacrificed (Nigeria inculsively)
No patriot or leader will stand by Nd watch you secess,It'll either be War or Referendum, you and i know what Nigeria will opt for(war) Enough lifes has been wasted, its high time igbo get into the Nigerian political mainsteam and have a fair recognization as over tribes the better for them,We need each other, a secceded Nigerian will only resolve in africa's doom, Let's unite and fight who is above us, casing the masses this pains while the enjoys the nations wealth,seccesion is not what we need now, what we need is unity
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Lilymax(f): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
sasko:
.R.I.P

you died while fighting for the course you believed in

God will accept your soul in Jesus Name...Ameen

and those who lead you to untimely death will never have peace in their entire life. ..Ameen

they will be deployed to face boko haram which will lead to their untimely death and they will be buried in a mass grave...Ameeeen

Hallelujah......
Jesus is lord

Its cause, not course

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
ruffDiamond:
continue dying bravely pls let see who ya naivety go help ?

are you worried about that

does it give you sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Bekimbo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=divicoded post=54436624]He died for nothing!
Biafrau*d is a fraud
Wasted life
[/quote
]

You will still die one day
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Bekimbo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lilymax:

Its cause, not course

Whatever!!! The message has been sent
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by goldedprince: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
i no pity you because you are stupid , i pity your mama.
when i see stu sadpid people, i only pity their mama undecided
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by ruffDiamond: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jobless Miscreant Rifraf b-EAST of No Nation
Just Another Waste Fit For The Trash Can
Unpatrotic Useless People

Not That I Even Get Any Fucck To Give

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
RIP Gallant Hero. The struggle continue.
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lilymax:
Its cause, not course

thank you sweetie..... nw a a !!
corrected

but no be my fault o...cuz our English teacher passed away so I no come finish .

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Karlman: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
DEATH TO YOUR KILLERS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics) / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.