Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,929 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) (35511 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by victorvezx(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
okosodo:
Nothing can stop a man who never gives up no matter what. Biafra, i am sure will be achieved. The signs are allover. Its only a fool that will undermine someone with this kind of determination
U have seen nothing Yet. Una never even start sef
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Lilymax(f): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bekimbo:

P
Whatever!!! The message has been sent
Take corrections in case of a later time
A non chalant attitude will feed ur ignorance undecided undecided
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nicheey:
Something must kill man,Evwn death dey fear ebola
The man died for what he believed (though he believed a fool's fantasy)hope Godforgives your sins and greediness while on earth and accept ypu with open arms, RIP

the high time our igbo brethen from the southeast see biafra as a fool's fantasy the better for them, to all foundation of a great nation ,Lifes were sacrificed (Nigeria inculsively)
No patriot or leader will stand by Nd watch you secess,It'll either be War or Referendum, you and i know what Nigeria will opt for(war) Enough lifes has been wasted, its high time igbo get into the Nigerian political mainsteam and have a fair recognization as over tribes the better for them,We need each other, a secceded Nigerian will only resolve in africa's doom, Let's unite and fight who is above us, casing the masses this pains while the enjoys the nations wealth,seccesion is not what we need now, what we need is unity

Igbos won't be talking of secession if not marginalisation but for the fact you are not affected it will be difficult for you to understand
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by ruffDiamond: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
sasko:

are you worried about that

does it give you a sleepless night

sleepless Night Ke? Hahaha U Made A Joke Man Why I'm Only Intrested In The Body Bag Count Of those unpatriotic worthless absolutely useless society Misfit called Ipobastard
Weldonesir Khaki Boys Waste More Of Those Blockhead Retards U Can Pls Shove your Noise Down TI throat if u dont like it as for me i gat nooooo Fucck To Spare
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
victorvezx:
it started before you were born and shall it continue

were you there in 1966 during the civil war btw Nigeria and Biafra
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Karlman: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lilymax:

Its cause, not course
...i am not vexed by your apparent illiteracy but your attempt to infect another man with your disease.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Karlman: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bekimbo:

Whatever!!! The message has been sent
... PLEASE IGNORE HER YOU USED THE RIGHT TERM

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Karlman:
...i am not vexed by your apparent illiteracy but your attempt to infect another man with your disease.

Hahaha..Oga prof how are your students

are you still awake sir or you are having sleepless night

sorry o..
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

To an afon..ja like u he is just "another dead flat head" buh at least to sum people he is well recognized,celebrated n will be buried as a hero. Unlike ur afon.ja brothers who were massacred yesterday and their worthless bodies laying in wait on d streets to be feasted upon by vultures with no 1 to remember their name....RIP my IPOB hero....
lmao..

The way they kill your masters in ife yesterday really pained you o. Flat head. grin
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Karlman: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
sasko:

Hahaha..Oga prof how are your students

are you still awake sir or you are having sleepless night

sorry o..
...when next you want to correct a man ask him the context in which he used whatever term you are not comfortable with
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by charlesucheh(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
he must give both GOD and the Devil a good reason for his death, else, he will be rejected by both!!! IPOB struggle abi? kontinue!
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by cytell56: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
broseme:
Below is the burial poster of Ogbonna Ogudu who was allegedly shot dead by the Nigerian Arm forces on 30th May 2016, at Eke Nkpor In Anambra state
He will be Buried on 10th of March 2017 at his home town in Umueze, Akaeze in IVO L.G.A Ebonyi State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/burial-poster-of-ipob-member-who-was.html?m=1
Just wasting lives. IBO man and mumuism. In Nigeria, they call themselves Biafra, outside Nigeria (when they are dealing with them), they call themselves Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Karlman:
...when next you want to correct a man ask him the context in which he used whatever term you are not comfortable with

oh sorry sir

i didn't use my sunglasses
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Odkosh: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Watch as Afonjas will attack IPOB who have done nothing to them but keep quiet when Hausa-Fulani slaughter them in Osun as was seen yesterday.
lol are u sure if that name u gave urself?. you think yorubas are coward like you?

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by modik(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Odkosh: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
sasko:

death is a prize every living organism must pay
it is rewarding to die bravely than to die cowardice

those who died cowardly are buried in a mass grave
does that mean ojukwu died cowardly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Captainsama(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Biafra will nt work he died for nothingBiafra will nt work he died for nothingBiafra will nt work he died for nothing

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Odkosh: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

To an afon..ja like u he is just "another dead flat head" buh at least to sum people he is well recognized,celebrated n will be buried as a hero. Unlike ur afon.ja brothers who were massacred yesterday and their worthless bodies laying in wait on d streets to be feasted upon by vultures with no 1 to remember their name....RIP my IPOB hero....
yinmu. after you don castigate yorubas for killing hausas in I've. just to defend yourself, yo at saying yorubas being slaughtered. ipob is synonymous to confusion. hero my ass.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Odkosh: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2017
mexxmoney:
The brave only die once, cowards die a hundred times over
meaning ojukwu is a coward hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by sham8co(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Wasteful dead. Tell KANU to allow his children to do such rubbish. U go waste your life for selfish interest. Long life d Nation long life Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Odkosh: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
MrSly:

Igbo not IBO. Besides, Igbo's don't care about how Yoruba or whatever tribe react to them. they just need biafra. To hell with your reaction. A Bleep we don't give. Period!
e pain am
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by sham8co(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Wasteful dead. Tell KANU to allow his children to do such U go waste your life for selfish interest. Long life d Nation long life Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by winj3: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2017
ibo Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra or killed in indonesia for drug dealing?

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by okosodo: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2017
victorvezx:

I am a full born edo man with rational mind
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2017
sasko:

death is a prize every living organism must pay

it is rewarding to die bravely than to die cowardice

those who died cowardly are buried in a mass grave

story , hero for hin pocket
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Blue3k(m): 12:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Wow these soldiers are animals. Hopefully they are brought to justice if guilty.
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by NaijaBlend: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2017
ihimiray:
Die for nothing

He died for something. But you, supporting evil, injustice and extrajudicial killings of innocent people, will surely die for nothing. So shall it be!
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 10, 2017
okosodo:
Nothing can stop a man who never gives up no matter what. Biafra, i am sure will be achieved. The signs are allover. Its only a fool that will undermine someone with this kind of determination

@list u guys have killed him
Useless sets of people
Keep hailing him until, death took him away
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by AntiNigerian: 3:22am On Mar 10, 2017
the destiny of the enslaved (Nigerians) and the destiny of the free born (Biafrans) are not the same and can never be the same! angry
Re: Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) by emi14: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Next time, you will know better than to join fellow miscreants to cause civil disturbance!!!

RIP...

All die Na die.....you said next time..sorry there is no next time between life and death...and to you adviser...how and where will you die because is a mandate that you must die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants / Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics) / Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.