Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff (17898 Views)

Benue Killings: Senate Rejects Committee Report / "Senators Will Use APC Restructuring Committee Report As Toilet Paper" - Sani / PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by ehissi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
T
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Buharimustgo: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support the PDP Chairmanship position of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff. Ali Modu Sheriff must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than ojukwu

Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than china achebe

Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than nnamdi azikiwe

Ali Modu Sheriff is greater than nnamdi kanu

BMC without sense
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Stevoohlicent(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Who is this?
ask psg
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Opakan2: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
See the idiot that keeps calling PMB tyrant

so PDP belongs to fayose family or the politicians there have no say

#Fayoseobeycourtorder

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Skipuru(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support the PDP Chairmanship position of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff. Ali Modu Sheriff must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

You see why I hate some jobless youth.

You're here saying nonsense but your mates are counting dollars.
Don't even insult me because jobless men are spotted by the way they appears.
I will you brother,
Just shout I love Biafra.
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Charly68: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
People don't really understand this game ; Fayose is no longer on good terms with his friend Senator Kashamu who happened to be a staunch supporter of Sheriff in Southwest..So to him it is suicidal to tow that line of politics because he knows what his friend can do politically ..It is going to be a long drawn battle

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
CliffordOrji:

I'm sure you're a fulani mind under an igbo moniker. Let amadioha visit you now !
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by ciggy000(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
fayose I respect u a lot but remember if u have ur way all d time there would b no other way for others so just a little comprise if u love d party
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by gabicon: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
OBJ was right PDP is dead and buried.These guys will never agree.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by peaceway(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Monalisa185 we are winning this match against Fc Rostov, nobody cares about Naija politics

when last did check livescore?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
router123:
Pls you people did you knw how sheriff became chairman?
Fayose and wike used their power to impose sheriff on pdp as chairman.
When they realized dat sheriff can't be pushed arround he wants to remove him by force.
That is not my head ache. My head ach is. Where was app when Fayose was imposing sheriff on the party?
How can sheriff be app agent?
If truly sherif is sox agent, then woke & Fayose are part of the plot

Bros Autocorrect is dealing with you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by olembe23(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2017

I have no doubt that u lack sense. Sherif is greater than your entire generation. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
router123:
Pls you people did you knw how sheriff became chairman?
Fayose and wike used their power to impose sheriff on pdp as chairman.
When they realized dat sheriff can't be pushed arround he wants to remove him by force.
That is not my head ache. My head ach is. Where was app when Fayose was imposing sheriff on the party?
How can sheriff be app agent?
If truly sherif is sox agent, then woke & Fayose are part of the plot

Stop ranting.
so if you discover that your friend does not mean well for you. you will continue the relationship to your detriment and the society.
he has apologised for bringing such an element into pdp .
we all know that at a time it was only Olisa Metu that was carrying pdp until Apc succeeded in bringing unending litigation against him.
Today fayose and Wike are the strong pillars of pdp if not for their immunity Apc would have caged them as well.
I believe supreme court Will correct the unfortunate judgment of the Appeal court . if it doesn't markafi group can go on to form a new party .it is allowed.
Opposition party is one of the core elements of democracy.
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Taiwx(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
gabicon:
OBJ was right PDP is dead and buried.These guys will never agree.

dis one is not well o:-/:-/:-/
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by sirsholley(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
fayose will die politically after his tenure, let's wait and see. he is acting childish

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Stevoohlicent(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Who is this?
ask psg
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
If only INEC can do the right thing and be straight forward and not been bias to say NO to corrupt politicians during elections.

Sufferings Nigerians are going through today are due to INEC's negligent for not respecting people's will.
Judiciary are the worst institutions. For any country to be developed and prosperous "The INEC and the judiciary must be upright in delivering their responsibilities by obeying people's will.

On the Sheriff and Makafi they both should head to Supreme Court for the matter to be put at rest.

The prices of items in the markets are not smiling. Nigerians need good governance and positive policies that would reduce high rates of costs of living.

Nigerians are tired of being lied to by politicians.

#NoPerfomanceNoVotes

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by toshino4real(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Monalisa185:
we are winning this match against Fc Rostov, nobody cares about Naija politics
Winning ko, grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by ipledge10(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Ewo ni 'ows'?
Mr sheriff abi Alhaji Sheriff is that you?
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
ipledge10:
Mr sheriff abi Alhaji Sheriff is that you?
I swear to God almighty, I just sent you an iMessage then I logged on here only to see your mention. It didn't deliver tho

Coincidence?
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by kingphilip(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Monalisa185:
ehya sorry dearie if you had cared for Naija politics you would have won but nonetheless congratulations on your eviction from Europa league
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by highness25(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
ekhai:
Dickson is my man amongst the PDP governor. Quietly moving Bayelsa forward.
person like you no suppose get any political office for this country. A state as small as Bayelsa the governor cannot pay salaries and ur here telling me he's quietly moving the state forward. Maybe ur just like him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by ipledge10(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I swear to God almighty, I just sent you an iMessage then I logged on here only to see your mention. It didn't deliver tho

Coincidence?
lol, I thought you messaged me because of this mention shocked shocked
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
ipledge10:
lol, I thought you messaged me because of this mention shocked shocked
Nah! I did few minutes before I saw this mention
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Funky1991(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fayose is taking this too personal and I don't like it
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by ipledge10(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Nah! I did few minutes before I saw this mention
Na coincidence grin
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
ipledge10:
Na coincidence grin
apparently grin
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by sapele914(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by sapele914(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Monalisa185:
Nobody cares about Naija politics?Then why did you enter this thread to read the diary of a Goat head called Ayo Fayose?Were are you right now Ijesha or Manchester?
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Johnhug66(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
CliffordOrji:

grin I don't expect anything better. I hope say ur own foolishness no go lead you go prison like your leader. IPODS,yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by Johnhug66(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
tomakint:
God is on the side of Fayose no doubt. He made a terrible mistake recommending this mole of a Sherriff and thank God now he is not willing to repeat that mistake again. That Sheriff can't even win a ward. He is better at riding okada....
grin grin LET ME COME AND BE GOINGo. I LOVE NAIRALAND
Re: Fayose Rejects Dickson Committee Report, Vows Never To Work With Modu Sheriff by NemzySeries(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
rasazee:
According to Obj "pdp is dead & buried"
tell obj i said he is mad........ if anybody is to insult pdp definitely not obj, @least PDP made him who he is after spending 8yrs at d villa..... highly ungrateful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives CAN President, Ayokunle, At His Residence In Abuja / Google Remembers Funmilayo Ransome-kuti / Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.