Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages (46343 Views)

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn Damages From Keyamo, Reports Him To NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Irishrena1(f): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
1 freaking billion naira! shocked cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by seunzor: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
He should pay the 1bn within 7days or else the revoke his certificate of practice, he demanded for N500,000,000 illegally, they are now demanding N1bn from him legally. Even if the apostle did anything wrong, must you go to social media to blackmail him? And some yeye christians will even be among the first set of people to repost this . Why are we christians not united ? Why don't we love ourselves? Why is it that it's only the faults of pastors that some of us are always looking for? If there's no love among us, that means the death of Jesus on the cross of Calvary is in vain. Can't we Christians just for once defend ourselves? Must we wash our dirty linen outside? Let's grow up

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na so una go dey start fight against patient and calm christians. Joma o tan, Joma o tan una no go hear. When Christians jab back dem go say Christians no suppose dey Jab. Where were yu guys when Keyamo was trying to open a milk factory? Is Keyamo with due respect too stupid to know that as a lawyer you gather evidence and then go to court? Is Keyamo with due respect so crude and dumb that he cant process the transaction make him call several times, record the calls and then gather evidence to push a case if he felt he had one. Wat a f00l Kayamo is, i dnt blame him, it is Frayo of Ife that made us know him, he's as cr2zy as the fr2yo

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Ralphlauren(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

This is the comment of a shameless person. especially this portion :

Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him and that people will attack him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

So with all the Sidney Sheldons and the 007 your generation taught you with, these are the best lines you can come up with abi ?

What a wimp !!!

Shut up !!!

was it not this fake apostle that has given several fake prophesies?

did he falsely predict GEJ's election?

this is the year many fake prophets and pastors will be publicly exposed and shamed. apostle has seen nothing yet.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
seunzor:
He should pay the 1bn within 7days or else the revoke his certificate of practice, he demanded for N500,000,000 illegally, they are now demanding N1bn from him legally. Even if the apostle did anything wrong, must you go to social media to blackmail him? And some yeye christians will even be among the first set of people to repost this . Why are we christians not united ? Why don't we love ourselves? Why is it that it's only the faults of pastors that some of us are always looking for? If there's no love among us, that means the death of Jesus on the cross of Calvary is in vain. Can't we Christians just for once defend ourselves? Must we wash our dirty linen outside? Let's grow up

May God help Suleiman, if Keyamo no knee down beg, we won't pardon him. Cause given the scenario Suleiman has been for a while, Keyamowanted to send him to Kirikiri. We keep telling xtians lets situations play out, do not judge, but no they wont listen... the likes of NgenuKwenu...shouting days back like she participated in the event.

God help Chrisitianity

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Shut up !!!

was it not this fake apostle that has given several fake prophesies?

did he falsely predict GEJ's election?

this is the year many fake prophets and pastors will be publicly exposed and shamed. apostle has seen nothing yet.

Did i not say u were unintelligent. Leave a f00l by himself, he may appear to be wise, when he speaks his foolishness gives him away. Why not defend facts with facts kwa?

Are u so dull to know phone recorders worth just 15k and can be used to record calls and then book appointment, get photographers ready and tail a person for as long as one year. Yu no wise, even if them strap bomb around you, u still no go blow... i'm beyond ur I.Q. you're no match for me..ease off

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by zionmade(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH pls SHUT UP SULEIMAN

U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

Also mama Stephanie otubo stop exaggerating the story

so because u r a man of God Barr keyamo should be scared of defending his client right..
u should also note that lawyers are to defend their client to the best of their abilities and keyamo is doing that well, he knows where to strike..

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple
So u were there wen he bleeped her?
Are u serious dat one day they will package a time bomb like u to a man's house and call u a wife?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
This Ashaw.o pastor news again.

He is as guilty as anything, promiscuous, adulterous and conning his church followers as they say.

DSS should arrest him for threat to life.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by eluelu: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
People should be caution about the way they attack Pastors and Church clerics.
1. Pastor are human being just like me and u. They not infallible and so long as they still in flesh, is possible for them to make mistakes. Great men of God and prophets in bible didn't walk 100% perfect on earth
2. They are many people out there that find it funny to castigate Pastor just because they hate church or are non Christian.
3. Most of the story about these pastor are fake and originate from the pit of hell. Satan is trying to use so many human agents to hinder the work of God. It impossible because the church is moving forward and the gate of hell cannot prevail.
4. The church of God is more than the pastor in charge, its all about you me and your God. So if u are a Christian that enjoy these fake news, just know that u are among the anti-gospel.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Sultty(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH pls SHUT UP SULEIMAN

U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

so because u r a man of God Barr keyamo should be scared of defending his client right..
u should also note that lawyers are to defend their client to the best of their abilities and keyamo is doing that well, he knows where to strike..

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple
u r wrong to say keyamo has to defend his client, client with integrity 'yes' but a mentally deranged client 'NO'. normally he presumably would have thoroughly examined the case and make known to d people with real proof that indeed Suleiman had an affair with her but now we all know how it ends (she became a jail bird)even kayamo should also b imprisoned and wiped with koboko for defamation which is a serious offense. U knew he bleeped d lady because I'm sure u were one of the girls Suleiman normally have everyone's threesomes with grin I beg let me know

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:
I can't believe some idiots are doubting the girl's story and pictures.

People believed Ese Walters of the COZA scandal yet they doubt this lady?

I have no doubt at all in my mind that this fake apostle had sexual and indecent relationship with this lady. A lot of people know this is the utter and complete truth if they search their heart of hearts.

The girl has been threatening him for a long time to spill the details of their love affair. Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him and that people will attack him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

Apostle is an utter and complete disgrace to the Christian faith/clergy. He had an improper/indecent relationship with that girl.

This case can only get messier and his reputation is already in tatters. David (a man after God's heart) as evidenced in the Bible committed adultery and was instrumental in the death of the husband of the woman with whom he had adultery with. So I do not understand why Apostle is trying to lie about his indiscretion. Every man/woman has their weakness. His own is obviously WOMEN !!

All this damage control he is doing is nothing but a waste of time.

It wont cost the girl anything to obtain call logs from her phone provider in canada, bank statements, etc. I trust Keyamo. By the time further incriminating evidence are revealed, it will be the Apostle pleading for an out of court settlement.

My dear those pics are so real

the man actually had sexual relations with her

he planned this carefully.

but Nigerians will choose not to believe

I dunno whether they think buhari or the dss has the time to pay a girl to do this.

And the pastor abi apostle story just doesn't add up

There can be no fire without smoke

something definitely happened between them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sultty:
u r wrong to say keyamo has to defend his client, client with integrity 'yes' but a mentally deranged client 'NO'. normally he presumably would have thoroughly examined the case and make known to d people with real proof that indeed Suleiman had an affair with her but now we all know how it ends (she became a jail bird)even kayamo should also b imprisoned and wiped with koboko for defamation which is a serious offense. U knew he bleeped d lady because I'm sure u were one of the girls Suleiman normally have everyone's threesomes with grin I beg let me know

can you get TF out

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Limitless72(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH pls SHUT UP SULEIMAN

U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple

Shut the Bleep up......common sense you no get
No allow God give ur password to ur enemy for blasphemy oooo...
Just keep ur mouth sealed before u attract God's wrath in your life....
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
zionmade:

So u were there wen he bleeped her?
Are u serious dat one day they will package a time bomb like u to a man's house and call u a wife?

yes and it is your house I will get packed to and your house I will blow up in
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by coolsegun2002: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I have no doubt at all in my mind that this fake apostle had sexual and indecent relationship with this lady. A lot of people know this is the utter and complete truth if they search their heart of hearts.

The girl has been threatening him for a long time to spill the details of their love affair. Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him and that people will attack him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

Apostle is an utter and complete disgrace to the Christian faith/clergy. He had an improper/indecent relationship with that girl.

This case can only get messier and his reputation is already in tatters. David (a man after God's heart) as evidenced in the Bible committed adultery and was instrumental in the death of the husband of the woman with whom he had adultery with. So I do not understand why Apostle is trying to lie about his indiscretion. Every man/woman has their weakness. His own is obviously WOMEN !!

It wont cost the girl anything to obtain call logs from her phone provider in canada, bank statements, etc. I trust Keyamo. By the time further incriminating evidence are revealed, it will be the Apostle pleading for an out of court settlement.

We all know the pastor did something, but the lady is like trying to take advantage and ddnt carry her lawyer along initially that she had been blackmailing the so called pastor.
I think the case on ground now is that she is being counter charged and sued for blackmail and extortion which is a crime and not the sexual escapade that happened which technically is no crime pastor or no pastor.
the father of the lady has also countered her statement saying no introduction took place.
So if there was really no way to prove the promise of marriage...no body pays for bleeping another person if it ain't rape.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Limitless72:

Shut the Bleep up......common sense you no get No allow God give ur password to ur enemy for blasphemy oooo... Just keep ur mouth sealed before u attract God's wrath in your life....

Gerrrrahia
God's wrath kor

why did God's wrath nor reach ese Walter
or why God wrath Neva reach Anita (former wife of Chris oyahkilome)

abi e wrath dey Go slow
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by mrtheo33: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Which reputation dat guy too dey carry sometin 4 head. Na em make dem neva give am SAN
Thisis2raw:
Keyamo just dent his reputation with this case
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Jelal0007(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dis man (apostle Suleiman) dey craze sha. N1B abi? Ask 4 1 trillion na.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
davtosh:

You are a big foool. You are showing the kind of home you come from.
You think every man is like the Beast that gave birth to you. grin You dont need to vent your fatherlessness anger on a man of God.
Roadside hooker

Hahahahhaha

is that the best come back u can muster
#Stale..

PROUD TO BE A ROADSIDE HOOKER
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mrvirgin:
After seeing a movie titled "BLACKLIST", I find it very had to trust ANYONE(pastors not excluded) esp when it comes to Politics, money and power. If you've seen that movie, you will understand better.
How can an experienced lawyer like Keyamo risk his reputation defending a case without solid and concrete evidences?

Have you seen the facts of the case? How do you know there are no evidence to support their case? Keyamo is a lawyer by training, he doesn't owe anyone an apology for doing his job. In fact, seasoned lawyers dont ask their clients whether they're guilty or not, they consider the facts of the case. Legal justice isnt about true justice, but about the preponderance of evidence and how convincing in argument your lawyer is. That is why it is written in the scripture to avoid taking one another to court if we can. We all get true justice in heaven.

Keyamo is wrong to try the case in the court of public opinion if there is a pending litigation.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Splashme: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Young03:
The hunted is now the hunter

that keyamo na charge n bail
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Owiii(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH pls SHUT UP SULEIMAN

U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple
Shut up your mouth and go and die
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by praisekeyzz(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
In sound sultan' voice
1day bushmeat go cach d hunter o"
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Firstcitizen: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Nothing you said is further from the truth. The girl has been getting paid for a long time. True to the likes of all blackmailers, she kept coming and made a request that the so called apostle could not handle. $1m, so he decided to get her arrested.

Sensing that she could be done for blackmail, she came up with the pregnancy and marriage story so as to pretend that her monetary demands were justified.

Only fools believe that Suleiman did not taste the honeypot or that the pictures are fake.

Check out his threat and notice how defeatist is sounds. A man who is innocent will go ahead and sue without threats rather than stylishly seeking an apology. His reputation is in tatters. Next time he makes any public statement, this issue will come up. At least for the next 4 years.

I can bet that he has already made overtures to Keyamo else he is about to destroy himself as the lady also claims to have pictures of his genita.lia. The release of that will no doubt break Nigeria's internet. He cannot even stand cross examination on the stand by an average lawyer with such damning evidence of his adulterous behaviour. All the threat are just to save face. The settlement moves have already being made.

There are reputable labs abroad that will review those pics for a token and tell the world if they are fake. Suleiman should not dig his grave deeper than it is at the moment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by ritababe(f): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH pls SHUT UP SULEIMAN

U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple

Lol I guess e pain you that the truth is out and that the girl blackmail him, if you ain't satisfied you can as well G.A.D

that lawyer must go to jail and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Owiii:
Shut up your mouth and go and die
pls can u buy casket for me?
and ask ur adulterer apostle to bury me?
No wait don't ask him

he might have sex with my dead body

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Thisis2raw(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
mrtheo33:
Which reputation dat guy too dey carry sometin 4 head. Na em make dem neva give am SAN
him go hear word na
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Honesty007(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
devil is a liar and he has failed already.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by zionmade(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

yes and it is your house I will get packed to and your house I will blow up in
God forbid. Even if u re for free, i mean no bride price i wont come near a mannerless lewd.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by shortgun(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Charge n bail dat can't win a single case for EFCC with unlimited resourcesgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.