Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages (46344 Views)

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn Damages From Keyamo, Reports Him To NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Elnino4ladies: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Noise

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Djudiz: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
K
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ok. Let's wait and see how it will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Okwyjesus(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Until a Pastor send some one to jail , all these rubbish wont stop. Chistainity is not foolishness.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by kelechiodo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Keyamo always go for media trial
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
1bn shocked shocked.. Hmm okay we're watching
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Raylight2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
he's doing his job. things will get messier if he tries to push this case further. Wait... what will he do with 1Billion after all the offerings? What happened to the Bible verse that said we should forgive. How much damages did Jesus demanded when they called him a blasphemer and all sorts... just thinking.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Alphasoar(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
1Bn akpalakpala no be beans oh. Anyways anybody that is owing should pay up, period!
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
people can talk from both sides of their mouths shaa. They are now calling the lawyer a charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by sirusX(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jossy4luv1:
In nutshell, let the will of God be done.
More like the will of man...cz I do believe God wouldn't demand N1billion even when Him or His prophets/disciples are accused falsely

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by jkendy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
A beg slow down Oga pastor. Practice wat u preach on d pulpit which is "allowing all-knowing God 2 handle ur enemies 4u". Demanding 4 such huge amount of money proves how greedy some so-called 'MEN OF GOD' could b. Show a difference if ur not one of them

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by 1shortblackboy: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
1 billion wetib shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
I can see the end of Keyamo from here... grin.. devil catch am..!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Respect55(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
E Don set
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Pastor should follow in the footsteps of his master, Jesus Christ who commanded that we should learn to forgive. If he is truly a man of God, he wouldn't demand money. An apology might be OK but money? Did Jesus not ask his father to forgive those who crucified him? Did Jesus not forgive the robber on the cross? Did Jesus not tell Peter to forgive his offenders 70*7 times? Is the offense worse than that of the crucifixion of our Lord and Saviour? Pastors should learn to emulate Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
jkendy:
A beg slow down Oga pastor. Practice wat u preach on d pulpit which is "allowing all-knowing God 2 handle ur enemies 4u". Demanding 4 such huge amount of money proves how greedy some so-called 'MEN OF GOD' could b. Show a difference if ur not one of them

Let the angels deal with your stinking mouth. When will you guys be consistent for once. Keyamo was out to destroy his ministry, follow Keyamo's motive and stop whining ere like a cry baby, r u Keyamo's son? or one of the Buharideens?

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Chukazu: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mopolchi:
Na waa where keyamo go take get that kind of money

all the money he has made from EFCC is enough to settle the matter
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by bluntly: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
this is serious, the pastor should just provide evidence of being innocent rather than all the these threats
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Eddiecute86(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
I think festus is trying to revive his dead legal career, but unknowingly he is gradually burying it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:
I can't believe some idiots are doubting the girl's story and pictures.

People believed Ese Walters of the COZA scandal yet they doubt this lady?

I have no doubt at all in my mind that this fake apostle had sexual and indecent relationship with this lady. A lot of people know this is the utter and complete truth if they search their heart of hearts.

The girl has been threatening him for a long time to spill the details of their love affair. Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him and that people will attack him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

Apostle is an utter and complete disgrace to the Christian faith/clergy. He had an improper/indecent relationship with that girl.

This case can only get messier and his reputation is already in tatters.

All this damage control he is doing is nothing but a waste of time.

It wont cost the girl anything to obtain call logs from her phone provider in canada, bank statements, etc. I trust Keyamo. By the time further incriminating evidence are revealed, it will be the Apostle pleading for an out of court settlement.

U have failed urself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Adeyeye09(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH pls SHUT UP SULEIMAN

U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

Also mama Stephanie otubo stop exaggerating the story

so because u r a man of God Barr keyamo should be scared of defending his client right..
u should also note that lawyers are to defend their client to the best of their abilities and keyamo is doing that well, he knows where to strike..

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple
Just shut up already!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH SHUT UP SULEIMAN

U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

so because u r a man of God Barr keyamo should be scared of defending his client right..
u should also note that lawyers are to defend their client to the best of their abilities and keyamo is doing that well, he knows where to strike..

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple

Why are u so convinced, or shut up you bleepdher. una smelling y*nshdey always make una feel. if i bleeped her, is she 2 years old dat can't tallk? or u didnt see her thanking God after leaving Kirikiri, abeg carry waka jor

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH SHUT UP SULEIMAN

U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple
Just look how you've passed judgement without conviction. Have you got anything to prove he is guilty? Are you in the room when he fvcked her?

You people are just too gullible

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by contactmorak: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I have no doubt at all in my mind that this fake apostle had sexual and indecent relationship with this lady. A lot of people know this is the utter and complete truth if they search their heart of hearts.

The girl has been threatening him for a long time to spill the details of their love affair. Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him and that people will attack him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

Apostle is an utter and complete disgrace to the Christian faith/clergy. He had an improper/indecent relationship with that girl.

It wont cost the girl anything to obtain call logs from her phone provider in canada, bank statements, etc. I trust Keyamo. By the time further incriminating evidence are revealed, it will be the Apostle pleading for an out of court settlement.

u are not even sure, u av already castigated tbe man

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by haykes(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Am enjoying this film o, Op pls latest update on Tonto dikeh and his husband the remaining season i swear i dey enjoy nairaland pass any other social media now
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by oyeb15: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Years ago, a man sued a state govt for damages & because of DAT d case was revisited & d man was sent to prison.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by obailala(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'm not sure I understand this movie any more... Is he suing the girl or is he suing the girl's lawyers? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

This is the comment of a shameless person. especially this portion :

Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him and that people will attack him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

So with all the Sidney Sheldons and the 007 your generation taught you with, these are the best lines you can come up with abi ?

What a wimp !!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
whoever is in charge, screw you!!

I made a post since 9:14 immediatetly it appeared on Punch and even mentioned you after that, then another OP comes up at 9:46 and takes the FP... Screw you MODs.

www.nairaland.com/3673531/apostle-suleman-demands-apology-n1bn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by ceejay80s(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
which kind of foolish man of god be this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.