Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) (78585 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Youth Corper Wearing Skirt Causes Stir At Nysc Camp(video) / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
probably a deeper lifer.Nothing is wrong with her mode of dressing
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2017
lalasticlala This young woman will make a good wife. I know you like girls like this
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2017
oseka101:
Deeper life .....lolzzz..... Funny thing Na Dem bad pass .....smh
i dey tell u
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Harinholar:
when you don't obey the rules and regulations of the government or the lawmakers becomes a sin which is indicated in the Bible....it's never in the rules of NYSC to put on a skirt...so what's her problem...
stop peddling falsehood, you can ask for permission to wear skirts as a woman based on your religious beliefs.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2017
bollocks
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Claessique1(f): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Me I dont understand what this lady is just trying to prove.
Which one kon be skirt
Nawa.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Harinholar(f): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
stop peddling falsehood, you can ask for permission to wear skirts as a woman based on your religious beliefs.
. I sight you...no point for this conversation.... Shalom
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Nancykay: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Even if you want to wear skirt must it look like garri sack?
Babe you just calm down wicked ohhhh at least you for just upgrade am to rice sack... grin grin grin
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by willibounce1(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Well if some people can be allowed to cover their heads like ninjas because of their religion, then a deeper life too should be allowed to wear skirt. What is good for guinea is good for uganda.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by phintohlar(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I love this
ur name thogh
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by tobrinskilanski: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
one fact remains dat she will enjoy more fresh air than others.....considering the sun i dey see so o.

....#rockitgirl
....tobrinskilanskiTM[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Shafiiimran99: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2017
ionsman:
Funny thing is.....They are always not fine.
because u know not the meaning of fine
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by ofwest47(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Female corppers are more at home in skirts and blouse.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by mayorwah98(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Somepeople are just shouting Deeper Life and chosen. Who told you guys that she's either from Deeper life or chosen?? People just jump into conclusion. Look at the picture well does that person look like a female I did my youth service in Benue state and I saw something like this and the girl was a Muslim, she brought a skirt to camp.. So what's the big deal about it??
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by giles14(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Stooi76:
She want to be [color=#000099][/color]holy than the Pope
make I hear,d Islamic ladies putting in niqab the other day. I didn't c u commenting
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by donolatunji(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2017
oseka101:
Deeper life .....lolzzz..... Funny thing Na Dem bad pass .....smh
Yes O,cus that skirt na museya when compared to trousers
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by whoisuche: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Harinholar:
when you don't obey the rules and regulations of the government or the lawmakers becomes a sin which is indicated in the Bible....it's never in the rules of NYSC to put on a skirt...so what's her problem...

What of when the government or the lawmakers want you to go against the law of God. did you the story of the three hebrew men, what of Daniel, did they obey the king or they obey God. you people just come online to say whatever you like. Bible say if any part of your body will make you sin cut it off. Bible also says work out your salvation with fear and trembling. I know you will want to abuse or say something, but remember lets do what it is that pleases God. I don't know if you a Christian, but I think we christian we always contradict ourselves, if it is the opposite religion they will stand for what they feel it is against their religion.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Shafiiimran99: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
dan islamiyya, dere is no coercion in Christianity. if a Christian lady decides to wear a covering good. bt we dnt force anybody.Christianity is nt a religion bt a way of life.
Ur religion is ur way and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by oseka101(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
donolatunji:

Yes O,cus that skirt na museya when compared to trousers
grin badt guy ....
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Carter4luv(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
she has brought a new style in nysc, years to come, d Muslim ladies we start wearing khaki. Gown and jihad, why d deeper life sisters will go on long skirts, others with khaki mini skirt.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by donolatunji(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
oseka101:
grin badt guy ....
Yesso Broda Mi
That's How They Enter One Corner Like Those Kenya Gurls And Collect It Frm The Front And Later Be Shouting Holy Spirit Of Allahu Akbar In Chistian Or Moslem Gathering.Lol

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by KemImade(f): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hahahahhahahahaha. Had a colleague that wore skirt when I was serving then. She was always facing embarrassment from the LGI
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Harinholar(f): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
whoisuche:

What of when the government or the lawmakers want you to go against the law of God. did you the story of the three hebrew men, what of Daniel, did they obey the king or they obey God. you people just come online to say whatever you like. Bible say if any part of your body will make you sin cut it off. Bible also says work out your salvation with fear and trembling. I know you will want to abuse or say something, but remember lets do what it is that pleases God. I don't know if you a Christian, but I think we christian we always contradict ourselves, if it is the opposite religion they will stand for what they feel it is against their religion.God bless you.
U are making a point until u are sure I wll ""abuse or say something""" well am a Christian and av once served my fatherland which doesn't mean i put on trousers till nw......I may not understand the Bible much better than u...but remember wisdom nd ur believe works hand in hand
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dottore:
When you read the Bible more than the apostles. Well she should he allowed to exercise her faith the same way Muslim ladies are allowed to wear hijab
who says skirts are for Christians? Or why do reverend sisters wear something like the hijab Muslim Corp members wear? Use your head !
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by VeeGeeCee(f): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Even if you want to wear skirt must it look like garri sack?
and how is it supposed to look like ?
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Ur religion is ur way and vice versa
if datz ur school of thought, I can undastnd your love of violence.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Caseless:
who says skirts are for Christians? Or why do reverend sisters wear something like the hijab Muslim Corp members wear? Use your head !
women have covered themselves in d Bible eg Rebekah so it is Christian to wear veils which d Muslims call hijab and act like it originated from them.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Austin234(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
I love this lady. So proud of what she believe. She must be an Anglican #ANGLICANFORLIFE#
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nancykay:

Babe you just calm down wicked ohhhh at least you for just upgrade am to rice sack... grin grin grin
said it like it is grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Shafiiimran99: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
if datz ur school of thought, I can undastnd your love of violence.
Must we always have -ve feeling toward one another?

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
She be deeper life church member
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by dsupremeoley(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
if perhaps there are strict mode of dressing i believe she would have been disallowed. pls allow her excercise her human right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.