Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (41890 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by iluvdonjazzy: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2017
hahaha welcom bac, at least u are alive shame to those wishing u dead, d problem now is dat everything will start running up now, dollars, fuel, kerosene, oil, goil, gas, rice, beans, tomatoes, onions, transportation etc all will start running up now while salaries keep running down
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by oyinkinola: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2017
curiobling:
suffering and smiling people celebrating the returns of president who only have little knowledge on economic affairs...how sad his returns would worsen already amended work of Osinbajo

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by oyinkinola: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
sneaking to ur country like a thieve,this is too bad

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by oyinkinola: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:
The president doesn't look healthy - judging from the picture with the archbishop. Looks frail, emaciated and weak.

Well, he knows which he prefers between his health and power.

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Pontaboki: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
ask them ohhhh
Shortyy:
But what exactly is returning to Coman do?
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Letdothis: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2017
Principe67:
The return of President Muhammadu Buhari to Nigeria on Friday, March 10 has generated frenzy and excitement among his supporters.

According to a Twitter user, a trader and ardent supporter of the president refused to collect money from him after he purchased water melon.

He said the trader's decision was based on his excitement about the president's imminent return.

Meanwhile, supporters of the president has started using the hashtag #BabaOyoyo loosely translated as 'Baba Welcome' to express their happiness.

www.palmchatnow.com

Cc:lalasticlala, mynd44

Whats the essence of him returning? A failure will always be a failure he should better stay where he is and allow Osinbade to work at least i don dey see small improvement for Osinbade work. Buhari u were not missed one bit, i can see only ur northern people miss you.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Letdothis: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
But what exactly is he returning to Coman do?

As ini eh the thing tire me o all this northern zombies that are missing him should better make him their President.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Flatties: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
I'm not "excited" by his coming back.

Of course, my desire is for him to come back and assume his official duty post, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, I desire to see my president hale and hearty.

Baba isn't well and from the pictures I've seen so far, he doesn't seem to be getting better. He needs all the time he can get to recuperate and I hope some power hungry vultures around him would allow him to do so in peace and not drag him to his untimely death.

Fact! I respect your honesty
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Principe67(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Igbos:

Fact! I respect your honesty

Hmnnnnn
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
14teenK:
Baba be looking at the paper like say I'm understand wetin dy write grin
u would never be privileged to look at the paper he is looking at
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Johnhug66(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]TO THE OFFICE OF MR. PRESIDENT
OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND (FRN)
Dear Sir,
LETTER OF ADVICE
Good day to d no.1 citizen of this great nation, THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND, Dr. Seun (Ph.d),(GCFR),(CON).
I'm writing to inform and advise u sir on the federal appointments you will soon be giving out to some members of this great nation. I know u want d best 4 dis nation and we are also doing our best 2 support u.
Firstly, I will like 2 recommend MR. EXPLORER as the honourable minister for education,science and technology. Based on his previous achievements and discoveries in d sector, I am sure he will take the sector to d next level .
Secondly, I am very sure that Mr. LALASTIC will automatically make it 2 d list (due to his loyalty), I will candidly advise u sir, not 2 give him any portfolio related 2 agriculture. We won't be happy seeing every SNAKE species going into EXTINCTION.
Furthermore, Sir, I will beseech u to add MR.SARRKI to d list. He will do wonders for dis political party of ours by making sure dat there's NO OPPOSITION whatsoever from any angle or party. It will b of great help if he will be made d SA 2 Mr. President ON POLITICAL MATTERS,MINISTER FOR INFORMATION and at d same time D NATIONAL CHAIRMAN/NATIONAL DEPUTY CHAIRMAN (NW ZONE) of dis great party.
In conclusion, I will be so grateful if I'm also given a chance 2 serve my fatherland in the petroleum or finance sector.
We will always support u sir. Our people are solidly behind u. Long live Mr. President, long live NAIRALAND. Thank you
Yours faithfully,
Hon.(Dr.)JOHNHUG(Ph.d
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by SuperBlack: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2017
How many of them have seen him since his return?.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Elfaris(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Principe67:
The return of President Muhammadu Buhari to Nigeria on Friday, March 10 has generated frenzy and excitement among his supporters.

According to a Twitter user, a trader and ardent supporter of the president refused to collect money from him after he purchased water melon.

He said the trader's decision was based on his excitement about the president's imminent return.

Meanwhile, supporters of the president has started using the hashtag #BabaOyoyo loosely translated as 'Baba Welcome' to express their happiness.

www.palmchatnow.com

Said baba buhari.. #BabaOyoyo
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by ipreach: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
angryhmmmm
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Stevengerd(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Sho Ranti Pe Oni Baba.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by pobosky20(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wailers don die finish!!

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by permanentgrace(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
The return of the useless president. I hope this one he is back dollar will not rise again

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sai baba
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Ariadne: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by 14teenK: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
u would never be privileged to look at the paper he is looking at
like you would too?? Dont be a fvcking cunt
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by farouk0403(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some Nigerians are scumbags,when Buhari was in london they keep on pressuring him to come back, now that he is back, they are saying he should stay back in london.

Wailing wailers are never straight in their lives.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by elmahmoud: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Live with it!
Wailers, Hailers, Pessimists and Die hards have to agree on one thing....Baba is simply a phenomenon!!!
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Amah70: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
A country of 160 million people that for decades been systematically refused relevant education and information by the military that ruled them for decades.

The military created a rogue political structure, supervised a constitution and imposed upon them. They can't get the real education to challenge what the military did.

The Military political structure and constitution nornally choose the least qualified to lead them.

The 100,000,000 mugu who chose an ailing, least-educated octogenarian to lead the country sing praises, even if the least qualified leader is leading them to starvation.

A country of 100,000,000 mumus, according to Lagbaja.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by ceejay80s(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who send her message?, all past presidents and politician, civil service, police force etc destroyed nigeria
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by farouk0403(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Letdothis:

Whats the essence of him returning? A failure will always be a failure he should better stay where he is and allow Osinbade to work at least i don dey see small improvement for Osinbade work. Buhari u were not missed one bit, i can see only ur northern people miss you.

You guys are never straight forward, thats why unity will be difficult amongst you southerners.

When Buhari was not around you guys keep on pressuring him and his media official to come back,
now that he has comeback you are saying that you dont need him?
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by nopains: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
BMC has come again with their stunt. which average hawker would give up his or her sales just for this dullard that brought untold hardship on them

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Letdothis: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
farouk0403:

You guys are never straight forward, thats why unity will be difficult amongst you southerners.

When Buhari was not around you guys keep on pressuring him and his media official to come back,
now that he has comeback you are saying that you dont need him?

Nigerians didnt want him back i guess the majority that were asking after him wanted to be sure Buhari was dead. I never asked him to come back, i believe he should take care of his health and allow Osinbade to work. Buhari is too old for the position he is occupying and i believe thats why he is finding it difficult to perform.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Jesusloveyou: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
not only coma, he wil return to death.
Ipods sef with their shameless attitude.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by flabba: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.