Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (41889 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Ajah53: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back. As a human being that has felt the pangs of health challenge, even if just malaria

http://dailygist.com.ng/
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by darlenese(f): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mumu lie

Foolish lie

I feel like slapping u for this
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by repogirl(f): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
But what exactly is he returning to Coman do?
someone said he is returning to come and die. cheesy

No be me talk am o, na someone else talk am somewhere wey I hear.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by tafiya: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
I was in Wuse zone 4 this morning for currency exchange..see free food and money been shared just for Baba's return!I was speechless...
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by farouk0403(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Letdothis:

Nigerians didnt want him back i guess the majority that were asking after him wanted to be sure Buhari was dead. I never asked him to come back, i believe he should take care of his health and allow Osinbade to work. Buhari is too old for the position he is occupying and i believe thats why he is finding it difficult to perform.
Dont say Nigerians doesn't want him back, the statement should be, "some Nigerians doesn't want him back" ( only few for that matter).
The problem with us is we are sentimental, My question to you is had it been Buhari was a christian or southerner will you make such statement that "you dont want him to come back?"
Although some christians and southerners have a good heart and they are straight forward, because I even heard that CAN prayed for him.
The bad eggs amongst you are only few, but they have running mouth.
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by obailala(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na wa oo.. At this rate, I guess if Buhari passes away the entire northern Nigeria would just commit suicide grin
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by lastmaster(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
I'm not "excited" by his coming back.

Of course, my desire is for him to come back and assume his official duty post, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, I desire to see my president hale and hearty.

Baba isn't well and from the pictures I've seen so far, he doesn't seem to be getting better. He needs all the time he can get to recuperate and I hope some power hungry vultures around him would allow him to do so in peace and not drag him to his untimely death.

I am suprise at ur comment
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by segzyogondus(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
But what exactly is he returning to Coman do?
Coming to spoil what the VP was doing meaning coming to torment Nigerians from were he stopped before he left for UK...... But something I was telling some friends last night was that I feel he was already confused on how to make things right the reason he put the VP to help out so now he is back to continue I hope things get better and not worse on his return..... Just like when you are preparing a pot of soup and get confused on what to do you then call on your younger sister who can cook to continue after she makes the corrections then you take over acting like you were busy the reason you asked her to take over from you for a while.....
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by AlmajiriAboki: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
sneaking to ur country like a thieve,this is too bad
useless person
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by MikaSoko(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Likewise may Suya
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
AlmajiriAboki:
useless person
hopeless zombie
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by Principe67(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
hopeless zombie
. Hmnnnnn
Re: Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return by joeblesscom: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
for all Koalack Watermelon and other product from Technisem at affordable prices, contact me on 07052578282

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.