Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Foreign Online Shopping Problem In Nigeria Solved!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Foreign Online Shopping Problem In Nigeria Solved!!! (1108 Views)

Nigerian (naira)atm Mastercard On Foreign Online Store / The Best And Reliable Foreign Online Stores / How Do You Make Foreign Online Payments From Nigeria At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Online Shopping Problem In Nigeria Solved!!! by jay99(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2017
For the past weeks, Nigerian online shoppers had problem using their Bank ATM cards to make purchases on foreign websites. The Banks gave the directive that bans Nigerians from using their ATM cards to do their everyday online shopping on foreign websites. This action caused discomfort amongst Nigerians as many were left with little or no alternative in conducting their online transactions. The Pain of Nigerians was felt and a solution arose... VCCEXPERTS.COM is a platform where Nigerians can purchase virtual credit cards that they can use to make purchases and conduct transactions on any website in the world. Virtual credit cards are electronic ATM cards and are not lie your bank ATM cards and they are not physical. When You order for a Virtual credit card from VCCEXPERTS.COM, we will send you a 16 digit card number and other details found in your normal Bank ATM cards to your email address. You the user can then use these details and shop on any website of your choice. Users can order Virtual credit cards of any amount that will be required for the online transactions from us. For more information, send a mail to admin@vccexperts.com and a representative will get back to you shortly. Visit vccexperts.com and be open to a world of possibilities.

1 Share

Re: Foreign Online Shopping Problem In Nigeria Solved!!! by arbitrage: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2017
At what naira exchange rate?
Re: Foreign Online Shopping Problem In Nigeria Solved!!! by jay99(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2017
arbitrage:
At what naira exchange rate?
N440/$
Re: Foreign Online Shopping Problem In Nigeria Solved!!! by arbitrage: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
jay99:

N440/$

Is there a site where I can check my transactions and track balance? What is the maximum I will be able to use from the card in naira or dollar equivalent per day? Will you give me details that include my name when using the card online it is purely anonymous without name that PayPal or Amazon may not accept?
Re: Foreign Online Shopping Problem In Nigeria Solved!!! by jay99(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
arbitrage:

Is there a site where I can check my transactions and track balance? What is the maximum I will be able to use from the card in naira or dollar equivalent per day? Will you give me details that include my name when using the card online it is purely anonymous without name that PayPal or Amazon may not accept?

Transactions would be sent to their registered mail on request
The max is $2500/transaction
Each card comes with a name of choice and a free billing address
So if you want to use your name, u can do so
And the cards can be used on PayPal,Amazon,eBay,Netflix,etc
Re: Foreign Online Shopping Problem In Nigeria Solved!!! by Hakuna009(m): 2:59am On Dec 14, 2022
This site isn't opening, any suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Practical Steps On How To Produce High Quality COSMETICS That Sells Like Crazy / I Need A Good Content And Email Writer / Free Importation Business Tutorial (no Hidden Charges)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.