Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) (64468 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Washington DC To Meet With Donald Trump. Photos / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) / Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
RECESSION PART TWO LOADING
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by visiontech24: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
sdkalu:
I support his return, at least let him die here
you may die before him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by flexysam(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
back without saying a word. am watching on my 7.3D
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by PapaBrowne(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm!!
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Akposkool(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Are you sure he has not been cloned? Welcome back anyways. Abeg avoid corruption and face better things before corruption swallow you
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
That cameraman no wan miss anything...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
megrimor:
BREAKING NEWS:

President Buhari was deported this morning by the British government
HE PAIN AM..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by gatakawa(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2017
congratulation 9ja's :Dcongratulation 9ja's
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
He still needs a lot of rest, in fact he should remain d dormant partner ,let osibanjo continue with governance, and give him feed back,dat way everyone will be happy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by mubaroqah(f): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
God bless my president smileyGod bless my president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by attainable99: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
@ last, he is back, I pray he recovers fully,its never good to which someone death.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by visiontech24: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
wapadunk:
RECESSION PART TWO LOADING
what you wish people may happen to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by fendorf(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back bubu
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by iraborosasu: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Seems Recession is still affecting Bubu. Someone needs to go to the boutique and get him new clothes. He's still wearing the same cloth
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Maryamg: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Enemies of progress come nd c oooooo, baba buhari is bck... Fayose n his supporters cum out ooo, u wil ol die in shame. May Allah SWT continue to protect u. Remain blessed . Hasbunallahu wani'imal wakil

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Hairyrapunzel: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
I have never been to kaduna please does sun shine by 4am?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by HaywhyBobo: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
psucc:
But why the clandestine return? He ought to have come in the day at least for a heroic reception at the airport

abi oo
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Realdeals(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back!
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by judecares1(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
did nigerians see wen his plane landed from london? y is his VP not there to welcome him>? OR even the governor of kaduna? most of u that watced him on NTA b4 he entered d helicopter does he look healthy? there is an atom of lie about mr president sudden arrive which we nigerians need to know

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2017
How i wish im in NIGERIA TODAY. I LOVE MY PRESIDENT MAY GOD CONTINUE TO HELP AND PROTECT THE MAN WHO MEANT GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY.
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2017
The dude is not lookin healthy. .

1 Like

Jeffboi:
The cabals finally smuggled him in, he should be mindful of he's health this time, osinbanjo is there to help
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by EngrZiri(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2017
welcome Onye isi ala anyi.. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Wishaky(f): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcum my president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2017
megrimor:
BREAKING NEWS:

President Buhari was deported this morning by the British government
grin grin grin tongue
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by rexfada(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Why did it take him that long to come out of the plane... He dey change cloth ne
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by divinelove(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2017
grin he looks like a ghost
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2017
psucc:
But why the clandestine return? He ought to have come in the day at least for a heroic reception at the airport
He came in during daylight. He walked unaided and seemed smart and spritely in his gait. However, the airport formalities appeared brief and deprived of colour

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by adblack10(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2017
c ur life
sdkalu:
I support his return, at least let him die here
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by 2016v2017: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2017
demolinka:
Wailers am sorry to be the carrial of a bad newx, but PMB IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
back healthier and in good shape?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.