Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... (794 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Gombe Trader Loses Shop After Betting President Buhari Would Never Return / Gombe Trader To Lose Shop Over Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by haryodejy(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2017
As Nigerians rejoice over the return of their president,a Gombe trader is in tears as he had vowed to give up his shop if Buhari returns.

According to a Twitter user,a Gombe trader went to the court and signed an undertaking that if Buhari returns, he will give his up his shop including what is inside.

He reportedly boasted to those around him that that President Buhari would never return.

Similarly, a watermelon seller and ardent supporter of the president refused to collect money from his customers due to his excitement about President Buhari’s return.

Recall that the special adviser to the president on media and publicity, Femi Adesina had announced President Buhari’s planned return via his Facebook page on Thursday, March 9.

President Buhari has been in London since January 19. The presidency had first announced that he was there for a 10-day leave. But he extended the leave indefinitely on medical grounds.

The president spent a total of 50 days in London treating an undisclosed ailment, with his aides keeping mum over the nature of his sickness.

Re: See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by haryodejy(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2017
.... d poster below me... is it ur space... noisemakers association grin.m
Re: See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by ASBEE(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2017
haryodejy:
space bookers association
Re: See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by millik(f): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2017
k
Re: See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by bishopkay: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Lies lies lies! Op Weldone. After all we don open your thread even comment sef abi?
Re: See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by PenisCaP: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
Re: See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2017
stewpidity day run 4 dat wailer blood....naso wailers go day lose dia possessions on top baba mata in Jesus name.....

we kip telling dem stop wailing dem no hear....c where wailing don land ma guy.....him shop and goods.....make him take hrt......

in btw na who go get d shop now.....na fg abi d state govt.... undecided

1 Like

Re: See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Was bored so I decided to play my PlayStation 4, I chose arsenal to play Bayern Munich ,the arsenal players refused to come out, and then I chose psg to play Barcelona, the system went off and refused to come on.please can someone explain dis to me cos am not understanding again.
Re: See Gobe, As Gombe Trader Who Promises To Give Up Shop If... by adadike281(f): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Very foolish man ,as if he is d harbinger of d future.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men The Strongest Blackmen On Earth. Balogun Obasanjo A War Hero. / "The Corruption Is Everywhere" - What A Nigerian Saw In The Cupcake He Bought / Stop Relying On Federal Allocation, Ambode Urges Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.